Guess DC is feeling pretty red in the face about making Batman support BLM now huh?

Guess DC is feeling pretty red in the face about making Batman support BLM now huh?

They balance it by having him support the police, I would assume.

This has nothing to do with either comics or cartoons, so fuck off.

Saged and reported.

DELET THIS

I don't see Batman supporting BLM, I see him confronting a dirty cop.

lol what a dirtbad :^)

buy more print comics please we can't stay in business like this, oh why is our readerbase abandoning us?

Killing niggers and gays doesn't make you a bad cop if they are all criminals, go fuck yourself SJW

Yes ut does you fucking idiot. Unless the suspect poses a threat to you or the public you arent supposed to kill them. Its why excessive force is a thing

You are a bad cop if you think all blacks/gays are criminal and shoot black/gay people who are not criminals.

Well its a comic so...

>batman comic
>has nothing to do with comics

Have you been triggered of something?

>blacks, 14% of population commits 50%+ of violent crimes
>act surprised when black people get shot by cops when commiting or fleeing a violent crime scene or resisting arrest

They wuz good boys they dindu nuffin

Some of them did literally do nothing like that black guy shot in his car recently

Yes "some".

Cops fuck up some times. But the other 99% of times is justified.

Why would they feel red in the face?

Good source m8, very reliable information

The poibt is the cops who do fuck up never have to pay for their crimes

:Lethal force should never be the first option. A Cop should make every effort to subdue a subject non lethally. Police are enforcers of the law. Not executioners.

Hardly. Batman busting a dirty cop is nothing new.

before deletion can someone tell me what OP is referring too?

>one of the most common knowledge statistics about black people
>"omg no source I bet your lying"

You could Google it. Or read a newspaper or do even 5 minutes of research. Too much effort?

Shooting them in the dick counts?

They pretty much always at least taze people before killing them. Tazers aren't fool proof. Most times it doesn't put big fucks down they keep coming.

The guy who just recently got 8 bullets in his chest was tazed about 4 times, held down by 2 officers and he still had the strength to resist arrest and reach into his pocket where he had a fucking gun

In the middle of the BatGordon story, right after BLM started gaining traction, Snyder writes this issue about some black kid that dindu nuffin. The details escape me.

What happened?

I guess he's referring to the shootings in Dallas and Baton rogue.

He's probably talking about the two recent shootings of police officers and thinking that it's some sort of BLM sanctioned thing. Which would be like thinking John Hinkley was part of some book lover conspiracy to shoot Reagan.

BLM claimed responsibility

>citation needed

What if you shoot black/gay people who are criminals? Just because they're "oppressed" (lel) doesn't mean you should just let them kill you. Come on, Batman, at least listen to the other side of the story first. This isn't Justice. Superman needs to stop him.

Their website

Source: My Ass.

>common knowledge statistics
So bullshit

No they didn't stop being a troll.

This is not true, unless you mean "two fucktards on Twitter wrote they liked it".

I thought Hinkley was Taxi Driver.
The dude who shot Lennon was the reader.

I'm sure a screen shot you saw says that.

If they're criminals and threaten the life of the officer then they are good cops, if they don't then they are bad, go back to Sup Forums

Cops should be arresting criminals not killing them.

They both actually had copies of Catcher in the Rye on them.

Well yeah but cops are still people and should have the right to defend themselves. They shouldn't have to die just because "muh privilege."

>literally can't google, can't read a newspaper, can't watch the news
>cant do even the simplest search of information

Get off the internet dindu

Nearly all of them are either fired or charged with murder

I guess Salinger should've named him Packen Caulfield.

You're actually retarded and need to kill yourself. First time on Sup Forums, kid? Go back to tumblr where you can have your safe spaces, away from facts and knowledge.

The problem stems from the militarization of the American police force. They are no longer trained to be police officers but more like soldiers in hostile territory.
>There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

Man poor Natives.

>14% of population commit 49% of murder and 54% of robbery
>probably majority males

Meaning its likely 8% when you remove the women and children.

Black people need to be stopped desu

But you haven't said any facts?

BLM hasn't done anything wrong

Facts and statistics aren't facts to black people or tumblrettes like yourself.

Still means nothing. You don't shoot people dead on the statistical assumption that they might commit a violent crime. That's not good policing. The only situation where lethal force is defensible is when lives are actually at stake, which are not the situations that BLM, for example, are protesting.

Dude, when a black person is shot the chances are they were literally committing the crime when they were shot or fleeing the scene.

Cops gets a call of a fucking armed robbery, suspect fleeing, they drive around, oh there's a guy with a gun, shoot out ensues.

Thats one example.

As is with most things, retards miss the point.

A vast majority of police killing black people is justified- either they had a weapon, were resisting arrest, assaulting the officer, and/or attempting to take an officer's gun. In those cases shooting is justified, and aiming for center of mass is the standard practice.

Now, are there black men who are shot and killed/abused by police? Yes of course, but it's not the majority of police shootings by far.

The real issue is two pronged- cops don't want to snitch/punish another cop even when they're crooked; and black communities have too many instances of poor single mothers raising boys without positive male role models as well as living far too close to the poverty line, which encourages crime.

>black person is shot chances are the comitting the crime or fleeing the scene
You don't shot because they're comitting a crime, You arrest them.

They fucking attack cars, then getting angry when the driver runs someone over trying to get away.

fuck off retard

If they possess a weapon and resist arrest, it's really the only thing to do.

>DCfags will defend this

>shoot out ensues
Yes, let's allow this dangerous individual to keep shooting at officers because BLM will get pissy if they defend themselves.

Fifth Amendment says diddu sumfins are still entitled to a jury of their peers and "are not to be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law"

Also, shit, does the Seventh amendment still say 20 dollars? They should probably change that even if they haven't paid attention to it for 200 years.

If you pull a fucking gun or knife out you get shot.

What country do you live in? It doesn't sound like america.

Also they ignore that police killing blacks is just 1% of black deaths. The other 90+% being other blacks.

Black on black murder is a MUCH MUCH bigger issue. But of course let's ignore that and protest the polees!

Okay but what if you don't pull a gun or knife out? Do you still get shot?

I get that people get killed during shoot-outs. But what about the cases where people were unarmed, or already on the ground. I believe that's what people are upset over. There's too many of those to be ignored.

Didn't they stop a Pride parade and demand the GAY policeofficers leave?
Don't they regularly shut down freeways?
Don't they regularly attack cars just driving by?
Don't they regulary start full on riots?

But Batman refuses to stop them. This looks like a job for...

Cops are entitled to protect themselves. And are TRAINED to put bullets in someone's chest in self defence. If someone cones at them or threatens them a cop will happily put bullets in a black OR white guy before risking their own safety.

Yes, you are entitled to be judged in a court of law but if your waving a fucking gun or weapon about and resist arrest then you're getting shot son.

>moving goalposts
If an officer needs to defend himself fine but we're talking about how comitting a crime or fleeing a scene isn't causet for lethal force.

No. If you obey the police commands and don't resist then you don't get shot.

So then what of those people who were lying flat on the ground and got shot, and it was filmed?

I'm pretty sure natural causes account for the majority of black deaths.
In America you do. There was that 17 year old just last week that was killed when the cops say they were threatened when they had him get out of his truck while they were looking for a suspect. The suspect they were looking for was on foot and didn't match his description.

just shutting down freeways, which is a standard protest action.

Still sounds like American police are trigger happy. Isn't there any training to deescalate these situations?

But Batman is opposed to killing in general. Either way, here he's not talking about criminals. He's talking about people who didn't do anything wrong, which is what happens in Gotham a lot, the police force there has been shown to be corrupt.

You mean the dozen times that's happened of the 100,000 arrests per year?

Its miniscule. Practically pointless.

Did you not read the post you responded to?
Often times suspects are shot for reaching for something or not obeying commands in a way that presents a potential danger to the officer.

Yes there are fuck ups and they shouod be punished, but a lot of these cases can and should be classed as self defense.

urg.

>murders

They've done all four of those though.

Then that's what you should have said.

>"muh privilege."
yep,

But then the general idea that you'll be fine if you comply is not a sure thing.

The Toronto chapter of BLM did stop the parade but to protest lack of inclusion of black queers in the parade. I think it was the dick move but that doesn't make them in the wrong.

American cops are totally trigger happy.

Black people aren't exactly helping things by being angsty as fuck and disobeying orders.

Committing 50% of violent crimes doesnt exactly help either I'm sure when a cop pulls over a black person. They no doubt mentally prepare to be shot at.

I literally stated black on black murder in the post.

And yeah people who are not in fact looking to murder a cop shouldn't be fatally shot because "muh terrible judgement".

Citizens are entitled to wave around weapons (Second Amendment)
Officers are pretty entitled if they think they can trample the constitution because they chose a voluntary position that puts them in harms way.

Either get shot defending the constitution or get a new job.

BLM Not -Robin.

>the second amendment entitles you to wave around weapons

Oh so you're a fucking stupid cunt/a troll. Okay.

>reaching for something
Like a wallet or a phone
>not obeying commands
I'm sure the suspect perfectly undertood the commands as the cops wave their guns and yell at him.

They gave them a list, demanding police officers be barred from participating.
If they wanted more inclusion they could have spoken to the organizers about it, but outright trying to deny the participation of an entire group because of the actions of a few of them is wrong.

urg ..noo.

Why do people think he has something to do with BLM again? Because that one page in We Are Robin where Riko had a poster on the wall? Or is this another thing were nobody read a comic and is just throwing around words?

It's not like their demands are gonne be met or even seriously consider. The head of the parade pretty much said that.

Snyder’s shit.

Could be one of those demands they know they will never get but put it there so they baragin.

Yeah. The contract of demands thing is not legally binding since the parade was held under duress. And the fuckers were invited there as guests of honor. How rude is that?

>Scott Snyder on twitter,

>Batman makes yellow suit for him because he's black