How many daily calories does he need to survive and where does he get them ?

How many daily calories does he need to survive and where does he get them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbDxSsTACnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl39iEh3OJc
berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/social-life/wie-sehen-die-geschlechtsorgane-eines-silberrueckenmanns-aus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just best to not think about it

You saw him kill and eat that big-ass octopus monster did you not?

big ass banana trees

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show,
I should really just relax"

Imagine his poops haha just kidding

Kentucky Fried Chicken and watermelon diet

he drinks his own jizz

Fish, plankton, sea greens... protein from the sea!

big fishies in the wata

Fuck movie ruined

>ywn visit skull island with scooby doo and sniff both their poops at the same time

He also ate a human bean

The water there must be gross cause he's always filling it with his big donkey kong piss

A better question is how massive his ape shits must be

The big ass octopus fed on big as fish and crabs who fed on big ass planktons who fed on big ass algae

>being a konglet

>xD ahahahaha because le black people are monkeys hahahahaha epic hail kekistani!
This joke hasn't been funny since 2008
>inb4 Hi Tyrone

I'm sure that guy on Film Theory will do an entire video on it soon.

What was his tax policy?

How many calories does Godzilla need?

>This joke hasn't been funny since 2008
racism is never funny, user

Yeah one time in one day

Shoo shoo faggot

Black people are basically monkeys but I was pleasantly surprised that the film didn't try to draw the comparison, specially since Kong was an ape.

do americucks really use length of a foor as measurment? sureley they can't be this dumb

They're missing you over at reddit, Jamal.

you okay my man?

He absorbs radiation

So the energy equivalent to calories is probably a lot

Hi Tyrone

Tell that to the countless black comedians who use it as their main source for jokes.

>foor

giant bananas

Anybody have any webms from the movie?

To think this actually won awards for special effects before Star Wars fucking blew everybody out of the water

you fucking dumb nigger retard

they literally say in the movie HE'S STILL GROWING

fucking dumb cunts that don't watch the movie. I bet you watched this at 4x speed you dumb coon.

Better question: where the FUCK is his (massive) dick? Hidden in his pubes?

remember that whales only eat plankton and krill

>Konglets being this sensitive

You are 5'4 IRL aren't you?

Gorilla dicks are so small that they potract if they stand up

>He absorbs radiation

so he is basically a plant?

>absorbs radiation
Muto absorbs radiation. Godzilla is a giant source of pollution that poisoned everything he touched

In the old monster cereal movies, he would fight giant t-rex's and bugs, I'd assume he'd eat em, if this Kong is the same and the movies will go to the underworld part of the Kong world in the next one.

Best Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=TbDxSsTACnA

Second best scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl39iEh3OJc

how many calories did a trex need?

That can't be true

Monkeys and apes have super tiny dicks.

>he didn't watch the movie

>The erect gorilla penis is only 3-6 cm long,

berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/social-life/wie-sehen-die-geschlechtsorgane-eines-silberrueckenmanns-aus/

I mean I guess if you scale it up it'll be a huge dick but it'll still be a dicklet

Kong is a -let in every way

LMAO get rekt filthy monkey

>kong vs the helicopters scene
too bad the rest of the movie felt meh

>Flying inside his reach radius for no reason whatsoever

They should have been able to kill him effortlessly.

By Octopie.

Who cares?

>when you realize that an ape scaled to such size couldn't exist without falling apart due to the square cube law
Suspension of disbelief completely ruined. Do they really expect people to buy into this low-effort spew? Do you idiots ITT unironically watch this?

Reminder that real gorillas are vegan and they're stronger than anything that eats meat

>average joe at 6ft

Manlets btfo

So being a giant gorilla makes it ok to drink sea water ?

Yeah, but they also have distended stomachs which allows them to ferment and extract more nutrients, and they have to eat ~20kg of plant matter a day.

Omnivores.

>There are retards who ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Godzilla attacked Randa's ship when it's out of character for him

>200lbs
>Average

>tfw they are going to let kong win the kong v godzilla movie because >muh america

My cock is so small that when I poop I have to "aim" my penis down into the bowl otherwise my pee will shoot over the bowl onto my britches

>your bones wouldn't also grow
Can you science fags fuck off. I swear every day you find something new to lie about.

>hurrr his bones wouldn't get bigger and stronger

Citing square cube law is one of the most reddit things possible. Its just regurgitating a stale point that everyone knows about, but that only autists care enough about as to use it as a talking point whenever an enlarged living creature is the topic of conversation.
>what would you fight, 1 dino sized chicken or 100 chicken sized dinosaurs
>the dino sized chicken, because square cube law xD

TLDR: Kill yourself, redditor

I think by his giant size he might need more salt so the salt in the water doesnt fuck his balance up

I got a new toilet seat a few weeks ago and I have to start doing this. If I don't aim my penis when sitting then the pee travels underneath the seat onto the floor. Happened twice and it was awful. My old seat I could just tuck my penis with no problem.

so could dinosaurs not exist?

It's not a gorilla that grew in size. It's a different species that was born large. That law does not apply.

He doesn't have a penis and there are no female Kongs.

my cock is so big it always touches the toilet bowl and sometimes dips into the water

#bigdickproblems

>entire premise is contrived bullshit from the get-go
>"Just turn your brain off, bro! Works for me! *watches yet another shitty hollywood flick with glee like a braindead pleb*

it wouldn't happen
its just not biologically possible on earth for that organism to exist, for reasons that include but go beyond calories

>People complaining about Kong's size in the movie

Dinosaurs were not scaled, they had completely different biomechanics to hold their weight. And yes, many dinosaurs kept on growing indefinitely throughout their lives, and there's evidence they had trouble even walking after a point and died from this.

so isnt quoting the cubic square law dumb then? I mean what if King Kong has different bio mechanics to support his frame?

The shape of its body would not hold, just like a balloon with enough water in it will rupture. OPs question is also relevant. It's a contrived, unsubstantiated premise as a whole, nothing to defend

Fucking autist. I dont even watch shitty remake #10 movies, but the "just turn your brain off" argument has nothing to do with premises being non scientific. Thats just fiction. "Turn off your brain" is used whenever there is no internal consistency within a movie. FUCK YOU NIGGER REDDIT

I doubt that

The backlash would be tremendous

the pilots were all high/drunk off their asses and weren't paying attention so he caught them all by surprise

also in general they weren't attack helicopters/gunships so all they had were heavy machine guns on the sides that I don't think were even strong enough to penetrate his skin

>implying gorillas wouldn't get utterly BTFO by tigers, lions, grizzlys and polars

It'll end as a tie.

I guess that just depends on how built someone is, i'm 160 but i've seen guys in really good shape who were around that weight or more.

thats not the reason the square cube law makes it impossible

as your body gets larger you need thicker legs to support the weight, at a certain point the thickness required is too high and would restrict movement so it simple cannot evolve. The absolute maximum of this on land is the 4 legged largest dinosaurs, a gorilla that often walks on 2 legs would have an even lower upper limit (far smaller than kong) and it proportions would not be the same as a normal gorilla

Pic related is a sketch of what happens. Basically happens with all toilets. My pre just shoots right over the lid unless I aim it down.

Ayo hol up
*smacks lips profusely *

you are wrong

>gorillas have small dicks
>whitebois have small dicks
reminder: white people are LESS evolved than melanin-enriched black people

Yeah but they're consuming it all the fucking time with long days

Dinosaurs weren't as big as you'd think. T-Rex was at most 20 feet tall

Will Kong have another waifu when he fights Godzilla?

He sucks his own cock
Protien cum

tfw constantly seeing actually ignorant people who are objectively wrong and know literally nothing about what they are talking about be the biggest loudmouth cunts and refuse to accept any new information

It is truly suffering to frequent this board, genuinely one of the least intelligent on this website by some margin

Godzilla is a strong independent dinosaur that don't need no woman

What did evolution mean by this?

No dinosaur was as big as Kong is in this movie.

>Small dick
Kong is truly /ourguy/