Germany is not as "cucked" as you think

Because there is often spread misinformation about the German asylum system here, read some facts:

Of 479.620 asylum applications which have been there so far in 2016 only 1054 were granted asylum.
The rest has to go back to "safe third countries" or got subsidiary protection (has to go home asap when the safety situation allows it).

You can read all the facts here:
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/201607-statistik-anlage-asyl-geschaeftsbericht.html?nn=7952206

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/22655-germany-does-not-know-where-130-000-asylum-seekers-are
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURODAC#Anwendungsbereich
youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

congrats, you're only being raped by 1000 sandniggers instead of 400,000

>Of 479.620 asylum applications
What about the people that didn't apply and just roam the country
>The rest has to go back
Good luck in that

Do all refugees apply for asylum?

They're not going back because the "safety situation" will never be resolved as long as Islam exists. They're going to try to pull the same shit they're trying to do here, and just give them blanket amnesty or citizenship.

>The rest has to go back
do you really believe that?

No problem, your government will just fly them in secretly to bypass bureaucracy:

>implying being an illegal immigrant is actually prosecuted in Germany
Don't kid yourself and before all don't try to kid Sup Forums.

Okay Turku

>Germany is not as "cucked" as you think

Tell that to the chinese tourists, Dieter.

>The rest has to go back

well what are you waiting for

>What about the people that didn't apply and just roam the country
They need some kind of status in the asylum system. If they don't have any papers for it they will get arrested if they get into a police check for example. Then they can file their asylum application, as it is processed they are asylum seekers. If it gets denied (like in most cases) they either have to go back or maybe get temporary subsidiary protection and have to go back later.

>>The rest has to go back
>Good luck in that
Germany is in a relatively comfortable position being surrounded by "safe third countries" which have to take them back, because there is no German/Syrian border for example they came from another (safe) country in which they would have to stay in.

>Do all refugees apply for asylum?
They have to if they don't want to be deported instantly, otherwise they are just illegals and will be arrested. (Police is actively looking for them in trains etc.)

define
>"safe third countries"

coz we have enough tzigani as it is

Ah, there is your daily shill thread sponsored by the BAMF.

Sage and report this shit.

You forgot to mention being arrested in Germany means usually being free to go in a few hours again, because "keine Fluchtgefahr", and waiting for a court hearing in maybe 6-12 years.

That surely will help all the 14 year old girls to forget the cultural enrichment rape nights, hosted by your local refugee centre.

Also, remember. The last guy that was supposed to be send back build a bomb, pledged to ISIS and exploded himself in front of a restaurant.
Now send 478.620 people back. Explosions like new years eve.

> so far in 2016 only 1054 were granted asylum.
>The rest has to go back to "safe third countries"
>The rest has to go back
>Has to go back
>Go back

Unironically believes they'll send back... Just...

No, seriously, they'll be send back. No doubt. I'm sure they'll get right on that.

In the case of doubt they have to go back to your country because many of them fled over Greece (safe third country with no doubt).

It will take a while to send back over 1 Million people, the infrastructure for this is just in the building phase. You will see mass deportations in the next 1-3 years.

Have fun sending them back cause they aren't leaving bro.

>Germany is in a relatively comfortable position being surrounded by "safe third countries" which have to take them back, because there is no German/Syrian border for example they came from another (safe) country in which they would have to stay in.
technically neither do they or any european country

which means there are no refugees

>Explosions like new years eve.

Whoever could have seen this coming that letting in psychopaths by the millions would fuck up your country.

So basically you are paying for their free vacation in your country for a couple of years?

And that's the best case scenario :^)

Yeah they don't get incarcerated permanently but they get driven to a "Erstaufnahmestelle" where their photo, fingerprints etc are taken and they can apply for asylum. When they did that they get assigned to a asylum shelter and have to live there.

I hope based Hofer will install right wing death squads at the border, like Bulgaria.

It doesn't matter if they were approved if they're already in the country. Deporting people who are just allowed to roam the street freely is impractical, especially if they destroy their ID's.

The UK has spiking illegals because of that. Even when the police to nap someone and mark them as an illegal, they don't have the room to lock the person up while awaiting deportation/ documents. They just let people go and tell them to come back once a week. Strange enough they don't come back!

And then they "vanish". And reapply as a completely different person, also multiple times.
>fingerprints
Have you ever heard of human rights? Not being completely anonymous in foreign countries is a horrible violation of them. Germany dropped taking fingerprints (or determining the actual age of MUFFELs) week in back when the invasion started.

>got subsidiary protection (has to go home asap when the safety situation allows it)

Shitpost, sage

>It doesn't matter if they were approved if they're already in the country. Deporting people who are just allowed to roam the street freely is impractical, especially if they destroy their ID's.

That's why their fingerprints, photos etc. are ascertained in the first EU country they apply for asylum. If they are arrested without an ID their identity will be verified before they are let go. Most of them stay in the asylum shelters because otherwise they don't get their pocket money.

61% get to stay, after 5 years, they will stay forever
it's highly likely the war in those shitholes will never stop, so they will most likely get to stay

now of the rest, like half of them aren't allowed to stay but at the same time aren't allowed to be deported, so effectively they will stay aswell

even in the years before (2014 and back), there were hundreds of thousands that were sentenced to be deported, yet they never actually executed that order

virtually 99% of them will stay

btw it's 500k in half a year and was way over 1m last year and even the years before that had hundred thousands

it's easily well over 2M by now

stop shitposting.

Fingerprints and photos are definitely taken from all asylum seekers.

and they never will because they just vanish
they try it in the next city and the city after and after and after
don't be stupid hans, just don't.

You really believe that.

Can't you stand the facts? Rather want to live in your "we are overrun and the government does nothing about it!!!" butthurtness?

Considering Germany doesn't deport anyone do to both impossibility and unwillingness this bureaucratic BS doesn't matter.

>we are overrun and the government does nothing about it

Ah, finally the paid shill said how it really is.

Thanks, but we know that already.

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/22655-germany-does-not-know-where-130-000-asylum-seekers-are

There's a good quarter of your 4790,620 mudslimes.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURODAC#Anwendungsbereich
Same system in the whole EU. Go to the next asylum office and ask them how the registration is done if you don't believe it.

After they take out assad, they will be all send back claiming it's safe now kek

gut.
angela immigration policy is failing

They will never be deported. Refugees who have been admitted in Eastern Europe will come to Germany.

I went to zugspitze a while ago.

On the top I passed a sandman who was sat down in the snow with his phone out.

I literally unironically heard him listening to a fucking nasheed on his phone.

Never mind that garmisch partenkirche or whatever the fuck it's called was half sandpeople half germans.

I never really believed that Germany was as fucked as this site wants you to believe

Well I'm pretty concerned now cause of what I've seen. Also talked to lots of germans on the town and they are aware of it all but don't seem to care at all.

Oh well

Or they will just do what they're already doing with Afghans:
The part of the country where you come from is unsafe? No Problem, we deport you to another part of the country that is kind of safe.

I got that you are a supreme autist who thinks just because x is the law x is going to happen.
Works with Germans, but not with wild Einzelfälle.

They are already there Ivan.

Multiple Polish and Czech asylum centers reports most of their rapefugees have left, probably for Germany.

Also add the fact that most EE nation have to take at most a few hundred people and the migration wave is in the millions by now.

They aren't going back Hans. You fucking idiot.

>Afghanistan
>Safe

Mein kekels,

"Not as" is still "is"

Walk to a German Erstaufnahmestelle with no papers and claim you're Ahmed from Syria in broken English and see what happens if you don't believe me.

>Of 479.620 asylum applications which have been there so far in 2016 only 1054 were granted asylum.
This just means they haven't got to the rest yet.
Does that line still work in your country. That's cute. We had the same.

The people who are rejected stay, build bombs, then explode them in pubs.

What a shitty thread. I stopped reading after the second sentence.

Is your point that Germany is actually going to turn MOST of the immigrants away? Then why the fuck would they spend resources bringing them in in the first place. They could have made a selection earlier.

Germany ultimately wants to MAKE money with all this refugee shit (deluded or not), thinking they're just throwing resources away for shits is retarded.

I'm not a German, i.e. too white for this.

Nice try Achmed

THEY ARE NOT GOING BACK YOU FUCKING RETARD!! They can stay for at least 3 years and if they get a job they will be able to get citizenship after 6 you complete and utter retard. They are not being deported. Stop shutting your eyes to reality.

The German Air force couldn't muster the planes to deport a few dozen people.

Most nations around Germany have a large percentage of population which hate rapefugees, to the point of firebombing their asylum centers and their nations going again Germany in EU Parliament.

Not to mention like 200k asylum seekers got lost apparently.

Where, when, why and how will they go back Fritz?

The Syrians can be pretty white too, as long as you have brown or black and not blond hair just grow a beard and you should be good.

These are Turks who game as "Gastarbeiter" in the 60s (just like Greeks also did) and not as refugees.
My name is Simon and not Ahmed btw.

Countries that are not in the way rapefugee train maybe, but Balkan trail countries had tons of applications and I bet most of these sandniggers, who officialy applied there and thus aren't in the German statistics, have already moved to Bundesrepublic.

If they do this they get sent back to the Balkan country immediately.

I would imagine Croatia having probably most of the applicants since Hungary built a wall.

Also Italy is another main route.

Croatia doesn't have the space, money or the willingness to house anybody.

Not to mention the rapefugees don't want to stay in Croatia.

Since neither the Croatians nor the Rapefugees care, even if somehow the German government managed to somehow deport someone, they would go back.

You are cucked to death germany, no need to defend yourself like this.

>h-hey guy we're totally arian, we only took about 1000 refugees

Rapes on a daily basis
Rapes of minors on a daily basis
Refugees are stealing like crazy
Refugees keep burglaring and attacking german people
Colone

So just 1000 refugees did all that?
Well looks like i never gave em credit for theire superior logistic skills

Sandnigger are actually smart as fuck

>giving up that easily

The fuck do you think we are?

We fucking fought both World Wars to the bloody end, as if some Merkel and her ministry of stupid decisions can bring the germans down.

HIDE SHILL THREADS DON'T BOTHER WITH LIEs

I hope when WW3 comes Putin will finish the job and gets rid of the German menace.

And you enforce this how?

Yeah right. Just like that guy who had a police charge on him but was allowed to stay until he machete'd some Polish kurwa. Your country doesn't deport shit. Countries where you would deport them would actually help them to get back to Germany even if you tried (which you don't even do).

The wall came too late.

>dat flag
>speaks of Germans as if they were something else

wew

They round up 6 gorillian people at one point, so 1 million shouldn't be a problem.

Don't post facts that contradict the memes!!! Reeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for correcting the record. I now know the truth. There is not actually a migrant problem in Germany. If there is its ok because they are actually going back asap. I feel so much better in this knowledge.
How does the sand taste ostrich?

Austria:
- 50% vote "literally" Hitler.
- If you want a rifle and ammo you go into a gun store and buy it with your ID.
- Even the red chancellor yelled REEEEEEEE when asked about the Turkroach deal-

Germany:
- Head to head cuck competition with Sweden.
- Whopping 90% are in favor of the party doctrine.
- You can't even write "nigger" on facebook with having a literal thought police kicking your door in and arresting you.
-Forced to pay for state media even though you don't consume them.

Totally the same, kek :^)

Well, nowhere in germany it is as bas as in Detroit or Chicago.

>we are overrun and the government does nothing about it!

But that's literally how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

Best Western countries:
Denmark
U.K.
Germany
In that order

>they get sent back to the Balkan country immediately

Evidence of this actually happening?

Stating official policy is not the same as the defacto policy.

Coming from literally southern Germany

good post friend

If you will notice the areas of detroit and chicago that are terrible are almost completely black. Decent whites abandoned those areas decades ago. This will be your future if you do not get your head out of your ass. Major German cities where native germans dare not go.

You fucks can't even handle 1000 sand niggers, you're super cucked

>implying that's not the status quo in Germany

The fact that they're admitted at all, without ensuring the threat of importing radical slimes that can pose as a danger to Krauts (basically disregarding the safety of Krauts over """refugees"""), still proves Krauts are cucked.

You put your fellow Krauts above slimes and any subhumans you wish to import, or you're no different from those cucky Svens.

Frankly, I'm ashamed of my German ancestry, knowing that I share the same blood as you fills me with disgust. You have no love for country and people, therefore I have no love for you.

what are you talking about man

I know I'm stupid for getting triggered by this but are you just memeing around or are you legitimately convinced that's how it is? I live in a city of 300,000 next to Frankfurt (major city) which I regularly visit. There are no areas like this and there are no hints at all that there will be. There is literally one refugee shelter in my town and it is in a building that used to be housing american soldiers. It's a pretty nice area and nothing has changed. I sometimes even park my car there and nothing has ever happened. The only downside is that you sometimes see a few men with those typical allah akbar beards walking around town with their smelly penguin women but most of them are random people with plain clothes.

>The fuck do you think we are?
You are bunch of pussies who cant even defend their children and womens.
You are faggots who let your culture die, and you wont even fight back cause you are cuck.
You had some proud during the last century but now you are fucking leftist faggots.

*Does not apply to eastern germs, but they wont change anything without support of others.

Those numbers are just bureaucratic fluff. The migrants coming here, living here, and staying here, no matter their official status, are reality. What does it matter if Ahmed has a permit or not when he is going to live here regardless? It's near impossible to "send them back" once they're here, because those are even more bureaucratic hurdles and costs that just can't be taken easily. And if they destroyed their papers or faked them, obscuring their country of origin, it is nigh impossible to even figure out where to send them back to in the first place.

Accepting these migrants is an irrevocable mistake, because it is so damn easy to evade and abuse the system, and so costly to set its gears in motion.

What's wrong with executing illegals who refuse to identify their home country and go back to it?

The "human rights" meme.

But it's not a human right.

you took in 1.5 million last year

Illusion. No human rights, no international laws. It's all illusion and bullshit for plebs. No one dared to touch Russia over Crimea(Budapest Agreement of 1994, no?) or China over Tibet. Get nukes and feel free to organize annexations and ethnic cleansings.

You just send them out to country they are claiming to be from and then follow the German law that clearly allows to shoot at those who cross the border illegally. Why no one dared to follow it by the way?

They often refuse to say which country they're from.

Just deport them to Middle East. They can feel that German government is weak and they are sure exploiting it. Start shooting illegals at the border and deporting them all with 0refugees policy and see how your reputation will change for the better.

that's right. we got niggers from africa too! and sandniggers! and turks!! only pointing out the jewish cucks is racist!!!

Illegal immigration barely gets prosecuted. In Canada during harpers reign he brought in something like 500,000+ TFWs and they just basically roam the country in flocks of fillipinos and Mexicans staying under the radar doing drywalling, tiling, etc. Just stuff people have no issues paying cash for even from legal citizens.

Perhaps we should abolish cash.