youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on you faggots

bump because I'm nice

Thank you

Fuck that was good. dog bless ameriga :DDD

It's been a long time

I wish I was American so I could vote trump. You fuckers better not mess up. Make it happen.

bump

High energy ad

Le upvote for you sir

Have an upboat.

cool ad, but the fact that they used the bf1 remix of 7 nation army was pretty cringe

That was amazing OP.

Pretty good. A little warhawkish, but overall high energy. Got a freedom boner.

Very well done
> bump

This is amazing, somebody tweet this at trump 50 times. get him to rt it.

kek wills it

shit music

your ID is double dubs.

Bump to spread the glory of the god emperor.

Does Stephen "Kike Killer" Miller write Trump's speeches?

garbage ad, garbage, racist candidate
Never Trump

anyone else fucking crying right now

(in a good way)

being a white male doesnt make you a racist, you racist

wtf I want to be American now

nice try but reverse racism doesn't exist
racism is race hatred + power, and white people still oppress blacks

I thought you finns were cool, guess not. You'll be exterminated too.

faggot posting his own video saying its some one elses. ultra fag move, also terrible video. source:professional editor.

thank goodness they dont teach this in schools

>mfw RRAA!
thanks! the signs are here. kek is with us.

DELET THIS

holy cuckamoley! Your women are being raped day and night my finnish friend, your people need a trump. Someone get this man some red pills.

>lets add "+ power" to the definition so that I get to feel like an oppressed minority.

Topkek you fucking liberals need to be gassed as soon as possible. Your way of victim though creates the weakest society possible.

Racism doesn´t even have to include hate. Basic racism is just ackowledging that there are different races with different features (like science has already proven). There is no hate involved at the basic level. Sure you can add hate to that but why would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

this one was better, crypto shit aside

We need to oppress blacks because they are sub-human fucking animals that rape and murder like it's going out of style. Look around this planet! They can't build even ONE decent country ffs

>1:08 fucking goosebumps for you ameribros

etheopian food is okay, not great but okay

cuckstep remix is garbage

Way too long

As a marketing expert I want to add my two cents.

Video advertisements over > 1 minute have a small attention span. Yes you heard me. Keep it short. Besides that, it's more a music video, than an advertisement. Where is the message? What are his points? Trump plane, Donald getting out of his plane, shots of New York... for what? Focus on his agenda. Also, this army intro is way, man it's good, but KEEP IT SHORT.

Crush it down to 38 seconds, and you will master the art of video editing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

i think one of the selling points of this is that you groove so much you spend 5 minutes staring at trump on your screen in a trance, when it's over you wish it didn't end.

so i'm not invalidating what you just said but i think this is at least my favorite type of support material.

> i think one of the selling points of this is that you groove so much you spend 5 minutes staring
Well maybe. But the video is not good PROPAGANDA.

We need more short videos, so user's can share them on facebook and other social media. Nobody has the time to watch full blown "cinema movie" ads. The average attention span gets smaller by the day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!

Owner of an ad agency here,

You aren't wrong about it being too long but I'm not sure if you are well read on the American political videos - not 20-30-60-120 second ads, there is lot of backing in the data that shows people actually do watch these sorts of videos.

People, especially the 18-30 year olds,that enjoy or are well read about politics flock to these sort of videos.

The hype Seven Nation Army remix, the effects, the exceptionalism imagery, the transitions, it's Trump hype my friend.

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

Why? It's a good song, and the remix is only recently coming to fame.

Your vote doesn't count

more like THAT SHIT NEEDS MORE VIEWS

Wow its my edgy 11y/o cousins remix trump video. I'm going to tell his mom do she can slap the shit out of him.

Do you mean to tell me this cuckstep remix is by a "known" """""artist""""" and not a 15 yr old sperg?

Holy fug

if my 11 year old cousin was a hardcore trump supporter and made this i'd be so proud.

Nice, epic, I like it. Tfw a non-American made this. Shows how much the world loves Trump.

Good video m8