What's with CW hiring 20 something actors to play teenagers?

What's with CW hiring 20 something actors to play teenagers?

Veronica > Betty > Cheryl

Teenagers are in school, faggottini

>18-19 year olds are all in school
Kill yourself

What is collage?

Name of show?

Black-ish

Fuck Spic
Marry Blonde
Kill Ginger

The 30 something actresses are killing themselves so that's their only option.

An assortment of images, why do you ask?

This.

Because good teen actors are rare
Granted, that's not to say the actors on CW are good either. But at least they're not literal kids.

But Disney gets kids on their shows?

Actual teenagers under 18 are subject to child labor laws. Also, actors under 20 tend to be pretty inexperienced.

Fuck redhead
Marry latina
Kill blondey

that's because it's disney and they're all kids
also the have the loli-wrangler aka dan "parents looking for their daughter better hide her" schneider

Because they still look young and they're a bit more experienced than a comparable 18 year old. This is standard practice everywhere. Are you a teenager yourself OP?

Would you describe the acting on Disney's sitcoms as good?

Kill spic
Fuck ginger
Marry blonde

No, but they also have to conform to child labor laws if the actors are younger than 18. CW still gets good looking young people for its shows while sidestepping that issue.

>my mfw when my real life gf looks like betty
i made it and you didn't boys

Yes but the difference is that Disney shows are made for middle schoolers and below, not high school age kids.

post pics

Sounds like an Alt-Right fuckboy response.

can you fuck the one you marry? if so
kill fuck marry

doesn't matter if they don't fuck black guys

CW really fucked up.

they also had 30's something play teenagers

That isn't the issue OP brought up, but ok.

And before anyone brings it up, yes I know that the guy that played Hannah Montana's brother has some weird condition that makes him look young.

I saw the 2 pics you posted the other day, lucky bastard.

Because even if they did hire teenagers, they'd just wind up 20 something before the end of season 2 anyway?

I know but I'm just saying that's why the cw can get away with hiring 20-somethings to play high schoolers. Those shows address more mature issues.

Its illegal to do what they do to those girls to teenagers.

Multiple reasons:

1) If they aren't 18 yet they count as minors and as a result can be a pain in the ass for regular shooting schedules since they can't legally work full time and you have to have their parents/guardians there all the time.

2) Even if they are 18 they haven't been to acting school yet or have any experience outside of maybe drama club, so that means you have to deal with shitty actors. You could just get people 2-4 years older who have completed their acting education.

3) CW loves to include sex into their shows. Every show is mandated by the network to include romance and sex appeal. This means that minors can't even be in these roles anyway.

Child labor laws. If you follow the cast for this show you'll know they film very late at night.

Just post the fucking girls already. OP's faggot ass doesn't actually give a shit how old they are.

Nah. I'd rather ruin his shitty thread by actually answering the question.

After decades of 20 somethings playing teenagers in Hollywood, you just now noticed this?

You madman

conditioning so we can't tell if some cunt is legal or not

Any halfway decent teen actors are chasing capeshit dollars.

BOI

I didn't revive this for nothing, someone start dropping some Cheryl webms

So which one of these is going to be a lesbian next season?

This, is OP 12?

>he post on Sup Forums
>he has a gf

GET OUT OFF MY BOARD!!!

Cheryl.

>Start the show horny for T H I C C Mexican sweatsress
>Gradually more enamoured with Betty once she gets more focus/ Dark Betty's debuted
>Realize extra ayy lmao Cheryl is built for sex
>In love with all 3 by the end of the season

What the fuck are those lips man. Those have to be fake.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

They're real.
Shit taste.

Blonde beautiful, but not my thing.

Never ate a ginger's ass, and I fucking LOVE Taco Bell. (Veronica a 10.)

Meant about the spic.