This ((triggers)) americans

>this ((triggers)) americans

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/buster/confederate-flag/confederate-flag-white-supremacy-632891
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really, Nigel.

>t. Southerner

Anyone who lives between Canada's southern border and Mexico's northern border should be gassed

And how do you plan on do this?

I see these fly from beds of pickup trucks every week.

No it doesn't.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

it might trigger yankees though..

No, I'm not even a Southerner and that doesn't piss me off. If anything I hate people who complain about the Stars and Bars more. I wish I could fly it without my neighbors lynching me.

Lol do it fag

I actually own one.
My big thing is that when someone tries banning something like this I tend to buy something. In the case of the confederate flag, even though I'm from Ohio and don't really have confederate ties, I always saw it as being a symbol of rebellion.

My family comes from the Pennsylvania Dutch and has long standing ties with the current Amish community. But I have to say, despite that, I have agreed with the confederates that state issues should be left to states and that the federal government should not just interfere with the states.

I see fakeass rednecks here in Kentucky flying it all the time.

It's stupid as hell but I'm desensitized.

>stars
>and
>Lines
LOL

You can say that it only triggers yankees and liberals (and other ignorant folk), but our limey friend is right. Liberal policies are becoming the de facto policies of the U.S.

For example, the U.S. Justice Dept. hires only Democrats - and they think this way:

thesmokinggun.com/buster/confederate-flag/confederate-flag-white-supremacy-632891

>this triggers (((americans)))

ftfy

'Outlawed Tunes on Outlawed Pipes'

>this triggers blue bellies
ftfy

Who else /south/ here?
FL reporting in

All leafs should be gassed

shutut up pedro, guess what you're gonna pay for this november?

Virginia checking in - but a transplant from farther South.

Wow, sure looks like an improvement.

Guess I'm #mentallyhill now!

>live in Pennsylvania
>every other house has stars and bars flying
>trucks have them flying in their beds
>friends have it flying
>I have it flying
I think you have to go to jew york or the other new england states to see any butt hurt

Ohio got left out of the reconstruction rump congress because they wanted to go easy on the South.

Does triggering also include feels of grief for my ancestors and pride in my State (country)?
If so, i guess i am triggered... never knew it.

>this triggers ((americans))

ftfy

Enjoying your beheadings sheep!

Sorry Billy, you should get of of your sisters ass for a change

I'm claiming personal stupidity here.
Can you elaborate? Because I've never heard about anything involving Ohio during the reconstruction (Ohio was Union).
I never really looked much into Ohios role with the reconstruction because there never seemed to be any leads for me to follow outside of a few Union battalions that deployed into the war.

>I think you have to go to jew york or the other new england states to see any butt hurt

Or go to a university, even in the southern states. Ole Miss even took down the state flag because it contains the Confederate Battle Flag.

>this triggers nigger & cuck Americans

fixed it for you

dayum shame senpai.

Why would this trigger us? Those Cuckfederates fucking lost. They got themselves all worked up, had an autism tantrum over "muh freedum, muh peculiar institution, muh cavalier heritage" and all that other nonsense, and then they fucking lost. You'll hear them now moan like faggots about "muh honor, muh Lost Cause", but none of that matters, because THEY. FUCKING. LOST. The South will NEVER rise again, because they'll all too retarded and cucked to make even a passing attempt at resistance these days. A second secession would be as successful as those Bundy Militia chucklefucks back in January. They were an interesting side show for a little while, and then they ran out of snacks and YouTube views, and it was game over.

This flag triggers people who live in America. But they are not American.

It's probably best not to trigger Americans, because most of the triggers Americans have are attached to guns.

pip-pip, cheerio and all that....

>>this ((triggers)) anti-americans
FTFY

starts thread, then leaves.

i agree

t. alaska

Watch it Leaf or we will annex your entire fucking country

>t. assblasted northerner who can't own guns in his state

>except for the guns I own

Stay cucked, Confagorates

Thanks for all the (You)s gullible American retards

What about Canada's southern border and the northern border?

Michigan here. I own both a Union 37 star flag and the Stars and Bars and display them proudly in my room next to my other Civil War memorabilia.

Only liberals and New England chucklefucks are triggered by Confederate flags.

Are you fucking retarded?

Ohio was literally one of the most pro-Union states during the war.

Ulysses motherfucking Grant was from Ohio.

I'll enjoy shooting at you from inna bushes when Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo pops up.

>this triggers (((democrats)))