Justice League

>Steppenwolf (confirmed Doomsday size)
>Flying Fox (confirmed Batmobile transfer)
>Superman (confirmed not dead)
>Final battle in a cityscape

I think this is the third time in a row a DCEU film has had plot points spoiled by toys or costumes. Probably get more at SDCC at the end of the month.

>>Superman (confirmed not dead)
wow what a fucking shock

oh yeah remember in iron man 3 where iron man had to fight against the mandarin's flamethrower go-kart

>Battle at Atlantis confirmed
>Motherbox based at Atlantis confirmed

>Tunnel vehicle is called Nightcrawler
>Looks like they're attacking Parademon nests looking for the Motherbox

>Knightcrawler
jesus christ

How is that spoiling? You retard.

Did anyone else think the Iron Man 3 finale of Iron Man battling the Mandarin in a flame thrower equipped lawn mower was a strange choice?

>Posting the exception not the rule
Really makes me think

>How is that spoiling?

>Show the villain
>Show the magical maguffins
>Show the dead character returning

thats a pretty shit tier set

Yeah that screams "completionist money mark" to me, no kid wants that shit

Does it really matter?

Aren't all these capeshit stories just copy pasted from 20 year old comics? so we know what will happen with a simple scanning of a wikipedia article?

Like BvS, who saw Doomday killing superman? O yea, anyone who even glanced at a comic book in the past few decades.

>Does it really matter?
Yes you fucking idiot, goddamn.

>no Lego Mera
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Better than the Wonder Woman Official Lego set

Yeah I loved that comic book where Batman goes to stab Superman with a kryptonite spear, really gets me going

>>Show the dead character returning
He was literally killed by fucking Doomsday. Would you like to tell me every time Superman has been killed by Doomsday because, spoiler alert, it's a list of Death and Rebirth rehashes

give me long enough and I'll find a silver age cover that is exactly that

yea, me 2

DAMN! JULIUS CAESAR GOT TALL!

Let's see the other one where Lex Luthor blows up congress while taunting the senator with a bottle of piss

No that was the Joker that did that

What the shit is that

kek

Superman/Batman something
Two kids are arguing about who would win in a fight, it would be funny if it didn't remind you that there are grown ups at Sup Forums that have the same debate and get angry over it

YOU'LL BE JOINING ZOD'S NECK SOON, MOTHER FUCKER

75-ish

Some comic page from who knows what comic, i found it on some comic book site talking about Batman fighting superman, So I assume the captions are alternated to fit the thread.

I just wanted to find a shot of Bats using Kyrptonite as a weapon to prove user wrong

the exception proves that your rule is wrong

>Supes thank god you're back we thought you were dea-
>WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID ABOUT ZOD'S BROKEN NECK BATMAN HEARD YOU TALKIN' SHIT BEHIND MY BACK

What? YOU set the precedent that the lego sets are always wrong by pointing to the IM3 set, you moron.

>that shitawful dialogue

That's an argument between 10 year olds

Wonder why the BvS one didn't spoil Doomsday when he already appeared in a trailer.

I'm sure spoilers is only one of about a million things they're concerned with. They probably didn't want to crank out a new giant character design for a bland character with barely any screen time.

I guess they anticipated it not performing Avengers numbers so didn't wanna spend the effort on a bigfig

Ah thanks for posting this one. We never got a Lexcopter V Batwing....

>Batman gets his own EVA-05
Nice

That's one of those sets for poor kids who can't afford the real sets.

Still time my nigga

>Batman v Luthor: Advent of Kino

We've known the basic plot structure for a while now.

Do they pretty much keep Batman's face the same despite actors changing?

Lego is notorious for reusing assets

No. They scan the face of actor and use 3D printer to make it lego.

That's a big Lego

no this is

For playmobil

You don't get to build friends

heheh

Remember when Wonder Woman fought a guy with a bull Skull for a helmet ?

In the last 20 minutes of the film? Sure do

>Knightcrawler
>"You should go by your first name. Robin"

why the fuck are Batman movies constantly cucking Robin/Nightwing? I get that Robin as a character wouldn't translate well to a grimdark movie, but Nightwing is the perfect solution to that.

How is that "cucking" robin

that's what I was thinking, 4 pillars and some Mini-figs Oh boy lemme stand in line for that. guess the shittiest character would get the shittiest set though

>Nightcrawler
Das tut mir leid.Aber das ist ein Stück Scheiße.

That's clearly bale.

>shittiest character
Hey its a newfag to life who only knows the meme.

>5 rectangles

WHAT A SHIT SET!! holy fuck

why are all the sets so terrible?!?

look how fucking awesome the lego batman sets are

Well they tried to make the spoilers less impactful in BvS by putting Doomsday in the trailer and that ended up being a bad call. They learned from their mistake with WW though, since nobody cares about the toys.

I really wish it featured the black superman costume, that would have been a sure buy for me

Didn't Cavill tease a pic of the black suit on Instagram?

Welcome to modern TLG.

One is from an actual Lego Batman movie.
The other is from Snyder's morose disgusting take on the DC Universe.

>lego sets now have tiny pieces that shoot off everywhere that you will never find

>implying Affleck and Bale look all that different in Lego form