Ah, unfortunately no company is permitted

ah, unfortunately no company is permitted.

This meme is dead,

DEAD? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!

Actually I don't know these guys

What's his name again?

no

Alas, the flight shall pertain but myself and companions of mine.

So, why would I let them in?

They are employed by the mercenary. The Concealed Face Person.

you're a large fellow

The gentleman wears apparatus upon his facade. But why?

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

Ah, very well then. I shall authorize the additional men aboard my vessel under my jurisdiction, or to put it in simple words "I'll call it in"

Uh, haha, you don't get to bring friends.

Was getting caught part of my plan?

What did Nolan mean by this?

every time I see his dumbass face I just think "this is bait"

becuase your an aw tust

i wear that badge with pride

>Uhhh...haha...this is kind of awkward man...but uhh...you can't bring your friends on the plane. Sorry if I gave you the impression it would be cool, but we have this..flight plan. We already filed it with the agency..you know...it's got me and my men on it. I can't change it man, it's got one of them but that's it. Honestly, the plane is only so big. Let them know I'm sorry.

The initiator of parlance with myself will earn himself safe passage. Alas, I cannot say the same for the others.

For yourself

Then show me it's body

He wasn't Alon.

Dude don't be a dick bro. Just call it in.

Where were you, when we memed hard enough that it began actively rewriting history?

>your friends
You don't get to bring friends...

>2011
>

What a wee lad

Was Dr. Pavel Jewish? Is Bane... dare I say... /ourbigguy/?

for you!

kek

The individuals are not of amicable relationship to me.

Based 2011 poster

>meme

it's a way of life, buddy

dead meme

If hotheads didn't shit up bane threads with "dead meme", generating replies and rising the fire, perhapsch it might have actually died by now.

only when the plane crashes does this meme have permission to die

I'm pretty sure the line is "Yuen, Yerfranz are dead!" Meaning he shot those guys earlier.

Hothead, please leave.