If you guys hate open borders so much, why don't you vote for her instead...

If you guys hate open borders so much, why don't you vote for her instead? She'll be 4 more years of Obama (who had the record number of deportations) and she won't end up nuking us all like Trump (if you seriously think we can trust him with nukes, at least more than Hillary, then fuck off).

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/08/nixon-trump-presidents-nuclear-weapons-soviet-column/88075010/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2015/jul/20/bob-goodlatte/goodlatte-says-deportations-us-interior-have-falle/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/05/national-border-patrol-council/interior-deportations-down-9-year-low/
cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/u-s-take-10000-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clinton is so bad I'm thinking that all threads that support her are bait right now.
If you don't vote for Trump, you're a bluepilled 12-year old leftist.

Ok, but can you actually try and debate my points?

If you vote Hillary then you hate truth, honesty, and your country.

Also no, because your debate points (bad ones at that) are opinions not points.

She cited Angela Merkel as someone she wants to emulate.

Why does every faggot shilltard think the president can just fucking fire nukes off whenever he feels like it?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

thanks for correcting the record

A vote for Clinton is a vote for Trump
A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton

Lol, Trump nuking Us.

I don't know, the retardation extends further than you know.

it is like they think they keep a magic button in their pocket.

$0.10 has been deposited into your account

The nigger is a doctor he needs the flashlight to check her pupils when she strokes out

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
CHOKING ON MY OWN TONGUE ON LIVE TV

IGNORE THE CTR BAIT

>record number of deportations
And a record number of illegals, those two statistics will grow every year unless someone steps in and actually does something to prevent it in the first place.

Fuck that guy.

>hurr durr freedom to have guns even if you're fucking crazy
>hurr durr freedom from all those pesky environmental regulations if you're a big, totally-not-evil corporation

Libertarianism is nothing but a scam. It's a plot to get dumb college liberals who don't know any better to vote Republican.

The fact that the president can't just fire off nukes at the drop of a hat doesn't change the fact that he asked a National Security expert AT LEAST THREE TIMES something along the lines of "if we have them, why not use them?"

you do know that mutually assured destruction only works if both parties are willing to use the nukes right?
>something along the lines of "if we have them, why not use them?"
>something along the lines
you don't see how this is literally putting words in his mouth, right?

>she'll be four more years of Obama, look at his record deportation rate
>ignore the fact that she's already said she'll end deportations and legalize everyone

You can't even get your own shit straight, user.

Who the fuck cares. I'd much rather get turned to dust in a great cleansing than sit by and watch this disgusting faggotry sweep the country. I got my BoB stacked out.

Paid Clinton shills can't even make good threads. You should be fired for poor work.

Way to avoid mentioning her 550% increase in immigration and complete amnesty for the 30 million already here illegally.
Fuck off, kike

The president alone can't give the command to fire nukes, multiple people have to confirm the command.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/08/nixon-trump-presidents-nuclear-weapons-soviet-column/88075010/

The quote wasn't too far off.

Just because she says she will, doesn't mean that she actually will.

Record number of deportations is literally a lie.
He started counting people turned away at the border.
He has deported the least amount of people, you're a total fucking faggot.

[citation needed]

Also, I don't remember anyone saying that we need immigrants because they'll work for less.

Because that's not what her policy says at all.
She's going to open the borders, stop policing illegals and ease citizenship requirements.

Pretty bad, desu, when you have to lie to get people to vote for you.

>record number of deportations

lmao way to skew the statistics. Obama let in a record number of illegal immigrants. The number he has forced to leave the country is merely an artifact of his inability to keep them out of the country in the first place.

He has not increased deportations to a level that would be expected if he were catching every person crossing the border.

Correct the record fails again.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>just because she says she will, doesn't mean that she actually will

Trump is the candidate of peace. Fuck off shill.

>"if we have them, why not use them?"
Because when you test launch nuke - you are communicating with other countries that have nukes by telling them time and target. It's all closely monitored by everyone else. I don't see problem in trump saying "lads, we're going to glass raqqa or whatever it's name" if everyone's agree then it's all good

>Obama (who had the record number of deportations)

This is a fucking lie that has been bandied around uncritically by every news outlet since at least 2012.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2015/jul/20/bob-goodlatte/goodlatte-says-deportations-us-interior-have-falle/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/05/national-border-patrol-council/interior-deportations-down-9-year-low/

>bring in millions and millions of people that dont belong
>change deffinition of deportitions
>claim record deportations

wow its like the record is being corrected before my very eyes

Yeah and if you vote for Trump, you're a high school dropout redneck meth head from some shit-tier flyover state.

how did he change the definition?

>believing that nuke story

Fucking retarded

obama counts a border patrol officer stopping a dozen beaners as a dozen deportations then they can come right in

If you african americans are soo afriad of hispanic gangs, why dont you vote trump in to reduce those numbers and allow you nigs to nog your neighborhood again?

Your wrong.

Ironic when that's coming from a high-school dropout who smokes a lot of drugs and lives on welfare.

Fucking leaf.

Dude, literally no one on here likes her. You. Are. A. Shill. You will never get through to anyone except other shills. Kill yourself. Have a nice day.

CTR is in full damage control mode I see.

>cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/u-s-take-10000-syrian-refugees/

The reason Obama had the highest record number of deportations in a combination of two factors:

>Every Republican President since, and including Regan has been weak on immigration.

>Reagan granted Amnesty
>H.W. Bush didn't care about borders at all.
>Dubya's "Compassionate Conservatism" was weak on immigration.

>Two, and more importantly, the definition of "deportation" was changed to include "turned around at the border," which artificially inflated the numbers.

Kill yourself, and quit recycling Democratic talking points you enormous faggot.

>cant trust trump with nukes
>but you can trust ill hill
i really hope ctr makes this worth your while and you dont actually believe this.
trump is not ideal. but hillary is in the pocket of wall street and foreign governments like saudi.
trump is anti intervention and hillary is a warmonger so this argument is just... wow
you literally have no points
the centre piece of pro-mass immigration arguments, unless its just 'muh feels muh racism'
>immigration boosts our economy!
>who else will work with no rights in the shitty jobs!?

>(if you seriously think we can trust him with nukes, at least more than Hillary, then fuck off).

What's wrong with using our nukes?

>We have thousands of them.
>They cost a lot of money to build, store, and maintain.
>They are very powerful weapons; just 2 of them ended the Pacific theater of WW2.
>ISIS is big on prophecy and symbolism; if we nuke one of their training camps (or three), we can signal the end times.
>If they don't surrender after a few nukes, we can send a few hundred. Like it or not, they WILL surrender.
>And we'll still have thousands left over in case Russia or China decides to get uppity.

So again, tell me why using nuclear arsenal is a bad thing?

Theyve changed the definition of "deportation" more illegals than everything, sorry youre a dumbass

the less warheads detonated in our atmosphere the better. the radiations slowly increases environmental radiation which causes more cancer. since we started setting off nukes in the 40s, we increased background radiation in our atmosphere by enough to increase thyroid cancer.

the real shame in all of this is that our parents, and their parents, let this shit get so bad that we have to consider nukes at all.

Funny that Merkel gets mention as a great female leader when real women who NEVER had feminism backing them like Brundtland and Thatcher get completely ignored.

>(((Deportations)))

no hes not, they changed it to if your caught @ border, its a deportation, hence record number of deportations being bullshit

That's wrong. The Obama administration changed how deportations are categorized. Before there were 2 types of returns, 1 was deportations where the people were processed, and 2 was turnarounds where people were sent back after being caught at the border. They changed it and turned it all into 1 lump sum of people. Less deportations.

>pretending to be progressive
>will still deport people

okay