What's your excuse for not reading Wicked + The divine by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie?

What's your excuse for not reading Wicked + The divine by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie?

Other urls found in this thread:

wicdiv.com/post/147597899273/the-wicked-the-divine-readers-poll-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no appetite for gods fucking with mortals shit, which is what it seems to be about

aside from the 20 pages of letters in the back there must be like 6 mostly black pages an issue with just one or two word balloons or someone falling down metaphorical pit, not the greatest value in comics.

I don't care for Gillen's writing that much.

Almost all of those sexuality don't exist
The worst part is so many people still came up with something not listed there.

Can someone please explain the difference between bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, skoliosexual, and queer?

All fancy names for bissexual, because they needed reasons to find themselves superior to others.

These genders are the same fad as sparkle furry dogs were on DA.

How the fuck did demisexual even become a thing? It was made up on a LiveJournal RP group.

Literally what?

wicdiv.com/post/147597899273/the-wicked-the-divine-readers-poll-2016

Well that's a whole lotta nothing

>all these sexualites
>still need to include "something else"

lotta crazy shit but the thing that stands out to me is 60 % of the readers buy the single issues while only 35 % go digital

I figured this would be one of the books where Digital was clearly king, especially when the readers are ultracasual with the majority spending less than $50 a month

I would like to see the Big 2 do a general reader demographic poll

>bitch
>bitchboi
>daddy's girl
>man-child

>fat dyke
>genderfuck
>transgender warrior
Burn it, burn it before it breeds

>[guaranteed replies]

I do read it though. It's my favorite book at the moment, though I wish it went a but deeper lore wise. It feels like they're going to finish this arc and drop the book.

any fellow man with boobs here

Every day Sup Forums gets a little more inviting

Accept her warm racist embrace

>Skoliosexual

Gillen is a pretentious hipster, McKelvie's samesmugface is disgusting.

It's extra pages!

WicDiv utilises a fair few techniques to increase the page amount as Image has no limit.