Is the bottom sign true?

Is the bottom sign true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UotkiTZ_nTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is, when someone says diversity it actually means anybody but a white man

Absolutely.

Yes.

Some autismal Sup Forumsack must have paid to put it up. Yes, it is true, but it is a terrible way to redpill anyone.

That town looks comfy

Is this sign real?
Based if it is

He does realize it's genocide for the other race too right

Whether the liberals intend on it to be white genocide or not, it is.

Yeah, I live about 20 minutes away from Harrison. It gives me a little bit of hope back.

Fuck, is that beautiful. Wonder if they'd have a problem with Jews over there.

Take your country back, burgers.

my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Did Rick Tyler put that up? I know he put up a few good billboards.

yeah.. birth rates and free migration is proof that your masters value money over sovereignty

Probably not usa tends to worship jews and israel

It's funny how we are so brainwashed that most people in the world will look at these people as horrible, evil people. When in reality they are probably some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. There is probably 0 gun crime, theft is probably non existent, people probably never lock their doors.

I hate how I have to live around blacks because the white race loves to cuck itself. When can we get segregation back? Please a sad white man living in a city with 30% niggers.

>having niggers in my backward is the same as the systematic execution of the white race

With this kind of logic I can see why Americans can think there are 26 genders

Yes, the people pushing diversity really do mean no whites. They don't seek equality, they seek demographic replacement.

Absolutely it is. Always interpret it as "too many white and/or males here and this is a problem for some reason!"

generally, they want to replace their white people with people who will vote for them.

>It's funny how we are so brainwashed that most people in the world will look at these people as horrible, evil people.

Every time I've googled the town's name in news it's always "how hateful" or "haha low IQ people" with no constructive rebuttal. What makes them hateful? What makes them dumb?

Meanwhile, BLM shit everyday.

>Wonder if they'd have a problem with Jews over there.
Parents in the US even mutilate their sons to please the jews. They'll welcome you with open arms.

Stormfags are autistic feminists, but they have a point.

This. Always lol those hateful nazis, or lol all those uneducated rednecks. Now excuse me it is 4:20 I gotta go smoke weed and hit a vaporizer becauee tobacco is whacko, and I have to go catch pokemon in your front yard, after that Im going to write a big blog post on global warming and another on accepting refugees from overpopulated oil rich countries that have been polluting the world for decades.

Liberals are so retarded they dont reqlize how retarded their beleifs are because they are convinced they are genius level super heroes/heroines/xiroines.

yes.

The white race is a global minority.

>elites want to exterminate this
jerks

that doesn't even make sense. all you can see is some brush.

stop making words meaningless

Liberals just hate white people, plain and simple.
Pathetic guilty whites will support black power groups that actively call out to kill whites, but if a white neighborhood dare say, "No, we do not want to become brown.", they are suddenly Nazis who want to exterminate every non-white.

If it's actual diversity (different cultures staying separate but not fighting each other) then no, if it's the "MUH KILL WHITEY" bullshit that progressives push then yes.

me in the middle

I love how low IQ matters only when leftists are talking about right wing people.
But if you mention the average african IQ then it's a (((social construct)))

That would be bloody painful mate
Is it worth it

Pretty much.

Diversity, in a political sense, just means "less white people."

Diversity is bad either way. A nation cannot just be a bunch of different tribes. The problems began with women suffrage, then non-whites got all uppity.

Yes. In leftist context it always means something along the line of "less white people".

Would black people like it if we said "Africa needs more diversity" and proceeded to solve that problem by flooding them with white people, catering to white people's culture, and making it illegal for black Africans to stand up for their own interest? You'd say I'm describing colonialism, but colonialism never flooded Africa to the extent shitskins are now flooding the West.

But no, black Africans would oppose it, and call it racist population replacement. And they'd be right.

It can as long as those tribes stick to themselves or assimilate in the majority culture, we were actually going there until the progressive bullshit came. As for the blacks, they were actually doing pretty well for themselves until LBJ started the welfare state and fucked up their family structure. I really don't know about the effects of women's suffrage though but I assume they're the ones that tend to vote leftist because "muh feelz".

>will never make perfect little aryan babies with her

why even live?

>not giving your seed to the superior Finnish-Ugric race

We used to have white towns here, not anymore though.
And you're not even allowed to speak against it.

I was born at the wrong era.

grew up not too far away from there user and yes it is true.

I know that feel my Israeli friend
Is Israel disobeying God again?

>jews
>white

>aussies
>white
Would you on the right?

Diversity is good, nature teaches us as much.
Multiculturalism is terrible, people ough to live with others sharing the same principle and values, there's a reason why states and nations were born in the first place.

>america defending israel

holy fucking shit.

this isn't real.

this can't be real

Diversity and separation are essential. The tower of Babel was a warning and a gift from God.

They are literally one of the only nations in the Middle East not hostile to us.

Holy fuck they really did a number on you.

Fake

Gas yourself kike.

Nobody wants your kind around here.

>hostility to U.S
>not manufactured by politicians to control minds at home

kekcucked

WELP TIME TO MOVE TO "BEN" HARRISON

Correcting the record is not possible this time

Because its bullshit?

w i d e
e y e
g o o k

Hmmm.... certainly forces one to ponder...

Yeah white men have it so bad, I know one who gets job offers for positions he's not even qualified for. Not to mention the white male doctors and scientists with no degrees because no one checks for them. Oh shit so hard being treated like a literal King if you're a step above white trash. Poor white men.

Lol, it's not.

>wide eye gook
Wouldn't it be slanty eye gook?

I haven't locked my front door in years

That's a lie, you finance and support terrorists all over the middle east

It's time user

It's time to wake up and fight the liberals

Such shit bait

Nah, it's real. I've drove through Harrison many times. It's a small comfy town in the Ozark Mountains with a population of about 10k.

>fight the liberals
>by having a massive victim complex

The fire rises brother

Harrison. The only city in America where I've ever seen KKK guys just walking around, out and unashamed in public.

If that's your thing, Harrison is your place. Me, I couldn't leave fast enough. If you ever want to see the future of white supremacy, go look at Central Arkansas. Count their teeth.

dude no matter how bluepilled or brainwashed someone is by libtards some one is to crow about diversity and how great it is, none of them have been able to explain exactly HOW diversity is important. they say it is all the time but looking at objective reality things run a lot smoother without it and diversity adds in way more problems than it could ever solve.

ironically i this happened it would be the best thing to happen to Africa, even the niggers would be better off because we've seen time and time again what happens when you let them govern.

Canadian understands the truth
Canadian has opened his eyes and now sees the world for what it really is

"white genocide" always makes me cringe. I understand what' they're trying to say but that's not a subtle way to put it.

Also, it's very whiny to claim victimhood like a SJW brat. White people don't wait for someone else to solve their problem or offer sympathy, they're supposed to be better than that crap.

But signs like these must keep libtards t bay from your town, so they have their uses after all.

If you kill diversity, you win

diversity in a cultural sense is good because it causes people who think differently to interact and create new ideas, its why america is so successful.

Spotted the self loathing white liberal. I'm willing to bet you didn't move into a nigger infested neighbourhood.

That feel when posting in Harrison right now, and if user is in 18-25 range I most likely know him.

That feel when they took down the giant #secede billboard.

That feel when we'll probably actually rebel against government if hildog wins.

You should join us faggots OZARK REPUBLIC NOW

Based Trudeau
No matter how much of a dumbass he is, it is hard to hate him.

>if you hate white supremacists you are automatically the opposite of one

>white

What the fuck does that even mean?

Get out of here, wannabe rare

but those white Europeans who built America and made it great weren't that diverse. sure their European countries had their unique cultural elements but over all they all came from functioning white countries. what have shitskins exactly contributed to this greatness?

there is a reason why it's only white countries that people want to live in. it's a weird dichotomy in our society where we are all supposed to pretend everybody is equal in ability and the same and it's evil to say whites are superior, yet everybody wants to live in societies created by whites, with rules established and enforced by rights, using technology mostly made by whites, receiving welfare from a majority of whites who actually work. but we aren't allowed to say we are better than them. fuck that the reason you come to our country is exactly because we do everything better than your shit hole you crawled out of. if your home country is so great go back to it.

love living in the south

Yeah it's mostly a shock tactic to be honest family.

We have a reputation of being unpleasant racists and closed, but I think that's only to prevent people from coming here, the town has stagnated in population unfortunately, Branson had grown exponentially though, and to my knowledge is mostly white. Problem is, with Harrison I mean, is that they are too reactionary without having the full basis of a strong community. No one feels pride in Harrison, because nothing is being built there and there is still this sprawl even in a small town that separates people from each other. We have more going on than your average 12k town sure, but we have this defeatist attitude an inability to create a working, pleasant community for ourselves. We are getting better slowly though.

I'd love to live there. Just not confident that I could manage to make a decent salary in the Ozarks. Seems like pulling more than $30k per year is a tough feat.

>think different
>different skin color
Might as well hire manlets solely for the sake of height diversity.

Or for a better example, which is more diverse?
>6 white people from various countries across the globe
>6 people born and raised in the same city, one white, one black, one hispanic, one asian, one native american, one miscellaneous

You are also making the assumption that different cultures will automatically benefit others. America was and is successful due to a mix of cultures and ideas but which cultures were those? Will adding more sub-Saharan Africans and Arabs really be a good thing for everyone already in America? How about France? Israel? Diversity for diversity's sake is not a good rationale, and you should really think about what you're saying when you imply it is.

One more example, just for the hell of it. Would America be better or worse off right now than if it had never imported niggers?

In our case mostly Scotch-Irish. "American" on the 2000 census.

wouldn't the local economy be adjusted to that though? nobody would stay in business if nobody could afford their shit. there is a reason shit is always more expensive in large metropolitan centers and higher general wealth

Yeah, you'd be right. But to offset that most of the stuff is cheap. If you know anything about steel you could get a good job at Pace.

>We dont want borders
>We dont want nations
>We must protect minorities
>We want to be one big global community

White people are the global minority in this "global community"

Speaking as one of the smallest minorities on the planet, a white african I can say yes Diversity is code for anti white, maybe not white genocide but definitely at the very least the expulsion of white people from the very societies that they created.

We have diversity quotas here even though its 90% black. We have laws that punish businesses for hiring white people and we have laws that punish charities for having white people as their recipients.

They want to take away our capability to be successful.

Consider the last time you heard somebody say Africa, South America, the Middle East, or Asia needed 'more diversity.'

>They want to take away our capability to be successful.
If you weren't talking about a race that wasn't dog shit retarded I'd probably think you were KANGZfag.

>move to arkansas
>live in the backwoods
>wait for lefty tourists to come and "camp"
>hunt them down one by one, bury their bodies in a holler
>mfw Arkansas Killing Time

youtube.com/watch?v=UotkiTZ_nTM

Test.

YES.

White genocide sounds stupid. Just call it "less whites"

Slimy kike.

Yes. Keep in mind that no one ever says, "Africa is too black" nor are there programs to import 3rd world hordes into black ghettoes or Chinatowns - that's only reserved for White countries/counties and neighborhoods.
Also, genocide doesn't mean killing everyone in a group - jews thought they were being clever by making it a very broad definition that includes things like suppressing birth rate or destroying the identity of a group.

where do you live? sounds like a nice town

exact address please

Yea, the cost of living here in Arkansas is one of the lowest in the country. Problem is that it limits your mobility to other places once you move here. A lot of people express boredom in Arkansas becuase the vast majortiy of this state is raw wilderness, but that is great for the outdoorsy types.

I'm willing to bet remote outback community. Probably in either QLD or WA. Maybe even SA.