Post shows only you like

Post shows only you like.

I like you OP

Allen Gregory

Mostly because no one knows it exists.

I swear I had some toys of this show when I was a little kid

somehow she looks better this way

Didn't the human girl in this show have a large ass?

It was great to be quite honest family.

yep

I love that show. Anyone have a link?

Man, I loved that back in the day. Of course, I once tried to explain it to a friend of mine, and even I couldn't believe how fucking stupid it sounded when put it into words. Still, it was better than it had any right to be.

The best French tv show of this decade.

Kind of looks like she shitted herself.

or her ass is deformed

The new pac-man show is pretty fun.

AW MAN I'M A MEME

rainbow farts

This too, I feel like it gets to much shit.

I liked this show too. It definitely wasn't great but I thought it was somewhat decent.

meh it's all about young justice

Hey I liked that too! Come to /m/, stuff like BUM is liked.

...This looks neat. What is it?

Christ, i've been trying to remember what this show is called for years and years now.

A Canadian claymation show called "What It's Like Being Alone". It was an episodic dark comedy about mutant orphans trying to get adopted, but either the other orphans messed it up or the people trying to adopt one of the kids turned out evil. Its worth a watch IMO if you like that type of stuff. All episodes are up on youtube currently and there is only 1 season with 12 episodes.

It ends on a cliffhanger.

EXTREEEEEEEEEME!

The only other people who like it are always deranged someway.

A friend of mine who's majorly into sonic said the SU fans are the faggots everyone else in the fandom laughs at, along with those who unironically enjoy Sonic x.

fuck yeah

I like Sonic x as well actually. It had some cute human girls

Visually it's really great, but it reminded me of the Oblongs in one really bad way- the creators put way, way too much stock into the 'disgusting little fat girl with the voice of a man' character. Except instead of being the most prominent side character, the little ugly girl is now actually the main fucking protagonist, meaning the series mostly revolves around how unfunny she is.

That lumpy double brained kid is pretty shitty too. The rest are fine but they suffer from being secondary billing after the ugly girl.

It's like TTG or Breadwinners if they were actually funny.

I feel like a lot of cartoon fans are autistically offended by things being different, and things being "mean spirited", presumably because they can't separate fiction from reality. TTG triggers both of those autistic tantrums at the same time, so no wonder it's so hated.

Personally I've only seen a few episodes and while some were funny, some were rather crap. But that just puts it in line with most cartoons at the middle, not -1 out of 10, the rebirth of the anti-christ and herald of the end times.

Sup Forums used to like it at least

I liked this back when I watched it about eight years ago or something. Not sure if I'd like it now, but...

I feel like nobody hardly pays attention to Clarence.

Do animated movies count?

it's weird, I feel like the worst character in a way IS Clarence? Jeff is a close second, I kinda wish the main character was Sumo

It's extremely fucking insulting to ANYONE that was a fan of the original show!
Do you fucks not remember how that show ended? Depressing-ass cliffhanger with Terra?

And this is the follow-up we get?!

SO YEAH

FUCK THIS SHOW

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

They did? I thought a lot of the internet hated TTG even before the self-aware episodes.

Yeah, like that.

I still rewatch it to this day.

They're just pissed that Sonic games are shit again.

There was a Phantom cartoon?