Is there an European/NATO/EU country except catholic Poland in which a mainstream minister wouldn't be kicked out from...

Is there an European/NATO/EU country except catholic Poland in which a mainstream minister wouldn't be kicked out from government after giving such speech? Surely not countries ruled by Jews like Russia, USA or Germany?

yes, real countries take such incidents seriously.

While I must admit his banter is usually hilarious everyone has to admit that man is legitimately insane and that is the only reason he gets away with all this stuff.

There are more sane mental asylum patients in our country which is kinda scary considering hes in position of power.

> real countries

Simply animalistic slaves of the Jew like Germany shithole ruled by Angela "let's welcome refugees" Merkel, kek

All countries ruled by the Jew should be annihilated: Germany, UK, Russia, USA. Our only hope is China.

Based Polak calling out the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

t. Hohol.

I am not Ukrainian, Russian kike. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you going to call me "fascist" yet, ungassed pig? xD

absolutely based. hopefully they refurbish the death camps next and pick up where germany left off

We would need to nuke jewSA, jewSSia and jewrmany to clease the world from the cancer-Jew. Or make them all nuke each other, which would be much harder, i guess.

ayyy lmao

lecimy w gorÄ…ce

Hey! I recognize him!

top grade banter poland. thank you for showing the people of europe the real truth maybe someone will eventualy listen

Poland is the best european country. Nothing you can do about it , butthurt fucks :)

Now it is time to show German-Russian-British-American kikes our secretly developed nukes to make them even more butthurt.

The crazzy poolacks strikes again.

Ffs america. The poolack cry for help because le evile vodka nigger wants to rape them. Ok you help. Russia may be pissed but for ffs dont give tgem acces to nuclear weapons. Poolack my find secret message on bottom of browar and we fucking all dead.

Hungary.

Idk why these shills keep saying russia hurr poo tin hurr white race durr when poo tin is cucked hard by kikes and muds

USA and Russia are two faces of the same Jew. Asking one to help us against the other is pointless, because they tightly cooperate. You are a third face of the Jew btw.

Everyone needs to stop being so mean to Poland. What did they ever do to you?

>his one job is to defend the country
>condemned for thinking a hoax that could potentially be a threat to the country could be real
Bomb hoaxers are taken seriously then arrested aren't they? And there's good reason for it, because it's a potential threat.

are the protocols really a "hoax document"

of course goy
now apologize for that post before i call my bud attorney general and anti-hate swat raids your sorry goy ass

This is what a REAL defense minister should be like

Poland > Germany

So keep forcing your memes if it makes you feel better.

The real and absolute mad man.

Wtf I love Poland now

You may not into space polan, but you can into my heart

Wtf, no benis :DD

Gee, I've got to go to Poland on vacation sometime and spend some money just so I can support this country.

This man's job is to be a walking meme considering he's a literal academic who couldn't fire a gun correctly let alone make coherent judgments concerning national defense.

God help Poland should it ever face down Russia, even with NATO help.