Question for Americans

Do you make friends with other races? I mean, have you ever let a black into your house etc?

I don't have irl friends.
But my Aunt adopted Ghanaian children and I let them into my house to play video games during the holidays. I punched one in the face one time though and he rolled around on the floor for a bit.

Yes and yes

Is that normal? I can't believe that it is. Letting blacks into your house?

I had armenian friend as kid, rest were bunch of russians tho.
On other hand i'm only half russian so i'm that token friend of other race.

Yes.

Not even meme-ing, but all of my close friends in the United States are refugees. One is from Iraq and the other is a Turkish Muslim from Russia. Neither is particularly religious, and both are university graduates. Iraqi dude is halfway done with med school, too.

I also lived abroad in a non-white country for a few years. Most of my other non-white friends are from there, though only a handful have been able to visit me in the U.S.

My ex was Indian. We were together for two years and she'd occasionally come and spend nights. Parents didn't give a fuck.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Nothing.

Yes to both.

>a black
lol

Yes, a black. Or a svarting, as we'd say. Maybe neger, but that's a little too close to nigger to be polite, I think. So, a black, yes.

I had one black friend in high school but he was pretty corn ball
my parents were pretty racists though so I wouldn't bring him to my house

Yes to both. My best friend in school was this black boy, most of us were amerindian, mestizo or asian so he standed out a lot. We used to play football together.
Nowadays he moved to Lima and he has his own bussiness, great guy.

>friends

you're posting on the wrong website sven

That rail is very rusty and hasn't seen a train in a very long time

Swedes are actually very racist.
They government is full of jews and unprincipled racetraitors tho.

I'm not mixed race but my extended family is back two generations. A lot of my friends and co-workers are Hispanic, also lots of Asian friends, so yeah it's not weird. Only Clem with the Whiskey Still in his backyard is not going to see other races.

One of my best friends in high school was black. He came to my house a couple of times
He's a nuke for the Navy now

I don't think I've ever had a white friend

are you like a liberal ethnic fetishist?

I am Korean and my dad always hangs out with slav mafia types its getting out of hand now since we recently converted to orthodox christianity and we all learned russian :^(

>I'm not mixed race but my extended family is back two generations.
kys b8er
what is a nuke in this context

blyyaaaaat

What city/town are you from?

Yes / Yes

No, not at all.

I didn't have any friends in high school. The only two friends I made after graduation were refugees. We only met because my step-dad made me get a job at McDonald's right after graduating.

I do have a thing for brown girls, though. Always have, even since my elementary days.

It refers to anyone who joins the Nuclear Sub program in the Navy. It is difficult to get in, there is even a requirement that requires you to be in the 92nd percentile or above of recruits just to apply.

>No, not at all
>I do have a thing for brown girls, though.

No I don't. I seriously doubt I'd let one into my home. My town/neighborhood is almost entirely white so the situation wouldn't even arise anyways.

That has no bearing on who I choose to be friends with, senpai.

I like my foreign friends but think many of them have fairly repressive and backwards cultures. My Turkish buddy's relatives -- with a scarce handful of exceptions -- may as well be cavemen. Half of them are living on welfare, running insurance scams, and are borderline illiterate.

Then again, that's most Eastern Europeans I know.

This. Who the fuck wants dirty black hands touching everything and them shedding their head pubes all over the house?

1. yes
2. there are very few black people where I live so I've never had one over my house, black friends are welcome in my dorm tho

>shedding their head pubes all over the house
I've never heard something this autistic before. Congratulations

Lol. Are those captions legit?

Not him. But I can always tell when a black kid has been sitting at my uni desk before me. Always covered in those gross blacks hairs. Pretty gross m8. Wouldn't want them in my house either

More or less. That woman is a pariah in politics by the way. She tanked her party.

she looks like she's butthurt at the world and just wants to take revenge

>Do you make friends with other races?

Yes. I mean when I was a kid practically everyone on my street was a different ethnicity. There's a lot, and I mean a lot of hispanics where I live.

>I mean, have you ever let a black into your house etc?

Yes and I've been in a black's house a few times as well. But for some reason, and I'm not being ironic, every black kid that's tried to befriend whatever group I was in has always been talkative as all hell with no understanding of non-verbal cues or the ability to read the atmosphere. Extremely draining and genuinely annoying.

Cusco.

The only minorities are gypsies in Hungary, and with a few exceptions they all pretty much all live in slums, shoplift, knife people, commit crimes and are dirty.

Hungarians only trust white people. Even then, only the Western European ones. Romanians, Eastern and Southern Slavs and their ilk are viewed with suspicion and disgust.
Western Slavs are all right.

hey, i've been there. very comfy atmosphere in and around plaza mayor. looks third world once you leave that area but there's something about the whole city that's captivating

Thanks for the totally unwanted review.

Pizdets

What the fuck is wrong with Koreans and their obsession with Christianity.

#rekt
Based Pablo.

>I am Korean and my dad always hangs out with slav mafia types its getting out of hand now since we recently converted to orthodox christianity and we all learned russian :^(

I wish mine would do that