Any movies about going bald young?

Any movies about going bald young?

what happened to jordan

50/50 sure is Chemo bald, but bald non he less

>tfw MPB at 27 with the whole front going off
Crushing, but I'd rather not pump myself with tranny pills.

Who dis?

Is that a scar?

Ayy

My nigga. I just referenced The Peanut Butter Solution in the childhood nightmare fuel thread.

same i literally would rather be dead sometimes tho

In the same boat at 28 bros. It's literally a choice between pills that will have at least some negative sexual impact, or nothing. I'm going with nothing.

I'm fit, successful, have money, a gf, but this still fucking sucks.

In general or because of the balding? Pretty sure going bald would be the final straw for me. My hair is literally the only thing I have, if that goes (or when, judging by my grandparents) then I'm fucking out of here.

why are americans so insecure?

They have a lot to lose.

ew

>lookismfags worship this balding alien-looking freak

LMAOOOOOOOOO

jej

>lookismfags
What?

>Any movies about going bald young?
Anything starting this dude.

There was an entire cartoon series about this.

One of [adult swim]'s most underrated series. Wish they'd release the whole thing on Blu-ray or DVD, at least.

I had a full head of hair a year ago. Now I'm basically Jude Law or Jason Statham level of bald. It really sucked at first, but when I finally took the guard off I felt so much better. I kind of dig the balding Jude law stubble look.

why you don't just shave it off or at least cut it short when your hair is that thin

its like a manlet compensating with heels, its embarrassing to look at

24 here. Been balding since I was 21. It's just a gradual diffuse thinning on the entire top of my head. It doesn't even look my MPB.
Still sucks balls though.

Who is this guy you fuckin idiots

>that scene with the pubes

WHY

Just buzz it off every month and dats it, mane

seriously though are there any movies about this topic? feels bad

Looks like my cat's fungi infection