/got/ general

Indisputable best acting in the entire series edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQj-vQddiEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rightful ruler coming through u pleb fuks

So why did Rhaegar name both of his sons Jon?

Jon is named after his father, Jon Connington. R+J=J. Dragons can change their gender

so then....is conninglton actually straight?

Liking traps is gay

So since in the show put Cercei in Aegon's place of being the first queen to take the throne and beating Dany to it (whereas in the books Aegon will beat Dany to being the Targaryen claimaint to retake the throne) so you think there is anything else from Cercei's show story that can give us hints of where Aegon's story is going?

randal tarly turning

Hey now, Lena is a good actress, and she has to deal with far stupider lines than Liam does.

The golden asshole of Queen Cersei Lannister

Charlize Theron would've been a better choice for Cersei than Lena Headey.

>>.84587092
>I got a picture taken with her. She has huge tits and ass all of a sudden. It looks fake. Everything else about her looks 12 years old

By R'hllor, pls post

Ohh yeah good call

why didn't Cat just suffocate baby Jon in his sleep?

Why didn't they keep scary fuckers like this guy around? A NK that looks like this dude would be way more intimidating than the shitty armour-wearing manlet we have now

tully "honor" (cowardice)

i know...

it is suffering seeing what the Others have been cut down to. They were so scary and (although different appearance than described in the books) had a great design. Now they're just this group of ice , Disney villain-motivated , ass garbage-tier bad guys.

For sure a better book-canon depiction of Cersei hands down. But I think the more "motherly" motivated and morally grey Cersei the show decided to portray, Lena does a kickass job

youtu.be/HQj-vQddiEE
reminder season 5 was only redeemed by tits.

Yeah Lena is pretty great
Only problem is suspension of disbelief over "the most beautiful woman in the 7 kingdoms" thing

Thread stolen.
Go hype or go home.
06/07/17
100% confirmed.
Screencap this faggots
>Post yfw Cleganebowl happpens

>8 feet tall
Bullshit

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

You know, I used to not mind gays, and then I started seeing this/these faggot(s) spamming every single /got/ thread

>Cleganebowl for Dummies

>we will never have a salsa that looks like she's supposed to

Reminder that Stannis lives and will avenge his fallen comrades.

Why does everyone depict Sansa with red hair, though? Doesn't auburn hair mean reddish brown?

God damn look at those curves and those thighs

>character encounters a valyrian steel weapon
>"this......"
>looks directly into the camera
>"this is valyrian steel"

Lol no, dumb and dumber admitted that they killed him because they hated him and wanted Danny as the strong womyn queen

it's unclear how brown it's meant to be honestly
even the original cover art can't seem to decide

Pray harder. There will be no more cuckings

I miss /got/; I don't read the threads anymore b/c production spoilers. That said, I am rewatching S6 now and 2 episodes in I'm just shocked by how bad it is. Doran, Trystane, Balon, Areo, Roose deaths are rushed and dreadful. Tyrion's dumb jokes about Varys is unbelievably cringe. My ASOIAF enthusiasm is all but dead because George is too busy taking meetings with Hollywood producers to finish TWOW... Crazy to think how obsessed I was with this show just a year or two ago. Most of all, I'm terrified at the prospect of S7 being the worse season because of the need to rush the plot along... Fuck!

LITTLEFINGER IS KILLED BY ARYA

artists really overdo the red in the starks kids yeah, but sansa's hair is described as coppery I think, so its probably redder then brown.

>Doran, Trystane, Balon, Areo, Roose
Except for Hotah they were all kinslayings too. Balon's is ok because it's like the book but the rest just show how unoriginal their thinking is.

who is this qtpi

Grrm confirms

Do we already have the name for the chapters?

what chapters?

M O D E R N D A Y

What a sad ending for such a great character-he was truly tywin tier and now he will die a pathetic death in the hands of gremlin girl

this is the most reddit comment I have ever seen on Sup Forums. Did you copy and paste it off of r/asoiaf?

Hey reddit!

Alice Eve shouldve been Cersei. Its ridiculous how asexual Lena Headey is in the show

sophie was perfect, her lifestyle ruined her looks and made her age decades in a few years. there should be clauses in contracts desu, that they should remain a certain weight and not do drugs while om the show

branfags fuck off

>tfw best twink

LOL ONLY SPERGS READ THE BOOKS

ENJOY VIRGINITY YOU FUCKING LOSERS

Alayne.
It's actually from Arya's POV, she's wearing Sansa's face after killing her too.

keep in mind that most whores and low level their scum in the shoows still look good because they are actors and they need to look good for the sake of the film
literally she would be the most beautiful woman in the 7 kingdoms because she can aford to take a bath every day, she's got all her theet and they are white and she has the best clothes of the kingdom

My gf and I read them. I have to find hidden themes or we don't hold hands.

Though Tyrion has a reputation as an overall heroic character among the fandom, he can still be considered a villain, albeit a sympathetic anti-villain. Tyrion's actions throughout the first three books are ultimately to aid House Lannister. Tyrion describes his nephew Joffrey Baratheon as a "vicious idiot", but helps to keep them on the throne, despite knowing they are illegitimate and Stannis is Robert's true heir.

Although Tyrion claims to favor the smallfolk, Lannister rule is clearly oppressive for the smallfolk.

they've cut Cersei's infidelities post Lancel, they didn't even include her botched seduction of ned stark. They wrote her as an afflicted mother, not a seductress.

Hey Sup Forums!

any lannister being anything but a villain is just silly tbqh

No dead character posting allowed

well bran is dead in the sense that the character has been killed and the plot device has been born

Excuse me that's King plot device

If Tyrion wasn't a disfigured dwarf, then he would be just as bad or worse than Jaime was. Much of his good heart (or whatever good part of him there is) is largely because he was shat on and is sensitive, so he has some degree of empathy. Imagine if he was tall and good looking, then he would be drowning in almost as much pussy as Jaime, and wouldn't be hated by the nobility.

If he can't breed he can't lead

tell that to george

if tyrion were born a normal man would he and jaime compete for cersei's puci?

Not really, Jaime would still get it because they were inseparable twins, Tyrion is the youngest so he misses out, he can have Tywin's boipucci.

On my last reread I figured something that had been bugging me for a very long time... Maybe it's common knowledge/theory at this point but it brings kind of a plot hole.

See, when Roose Bolton forces attack Tywin (suicide attack as a diversion), they didn't have to actually go through with the attack. It was just a diversion, pretending to be the main force so they could not send a raven to Jaime telling him the main force was probably going his way, right? Then, they don't have to actually attack. They could just retreat, as soon as it was too late for them to figure it out.

Roose was already betraying Robb at this point so he was OK to get everyone killed, but it's quite clear that Robb's intention was to hav them turn around just like that. Why? Well, when Catelyn ask him which side of the plan he'll be on (The Tywin attack, or the Jaime attack) he says the Jaime attack, and she reflects that just like Eddard, he would take the most dangerous mission; But what would be more dangerous than a suicide attack where everyone dies?

So this all point out that it was NOT a suicide attack, they were just supposed to get a bit close, then move back without even a fight.

This all seem logical... So maybe it's commonly accepted to this point. But this brings in the plot hole I was talking about : Why did this not clue Robb in about Roose's intentions? Did not a single men survived (outside of Roose betrayers forces) to contact Robb? Did no other commander (under Roose) feel something fishy about Roose attacking when they were not even supposed to fight?

What am I missing here?

>Did not a single men survived (outside of Roose betrayers forces) to contact Robb? Did no other commander (under Roose) feel something fishy about Roose attacking when they were not even supposed to fight?

Even without anyone contacting Robb, this would've been strike 1. When he learns about how he lost so many men attacking Duskendale (which baffles him, why does he need Duskendale?) this would've been strike 2. He had 2 reasons to doubt Roose's action, but never did. Did he just pin this on Roose being retarded/incompetent, instead of a traitor? Then why was he still in charge...

mummy told him to trust roose so he did

but /got/ keeps telling me that Catelyn did nothing wrong.

She gave him the pox, close enough.

the manlet looks cooler and will make Jon seem non manlety when they 1v1

well, given the information she had it wasn't a bad choice

How tall exactly?

5'11 like all the other lannisterlets

5'11 is the Lannisters height?

no clue, honestly
george is rarely that specific

Gregor Clegane is homo whahahahahaha!

>POV seems to have some sort of situational awareness
the reader would realise something's wrong straight away

>the reader would realise something's wrong straight away
Did you read the Mercy chapter?
She doesn't just take her face. She takes her personality, her memories, everything. We would not know shit.

This is never happening tho. But just saying, we wouldn't see it coming.

Will Davos be Jon's Hand of the King?

The only character i care for is Jaimie Lanister. I hope he is the only one who survive, trascending as a god.

>cigarettes

DROPPED

will any piece of fanart ever surpass this?

i could piss better fanart in the snow

Yeah, whole face changing thing is kind of a big deal. Arya got a lifetime of trauma heaped on her when she took on the ugly little girl's face. Memories, personality, and mannerisms are still attached to those faces. Using them probably also serves to help break down the faceless men's original identity.

Go on then.

WHEN WILL BRONN GET HIS WIFU AND CASTLE REEEEEEE

He dies in the fire scene

WE WUZ KHALEESIS AND SHIET

Where did Varys find the dragon eggs to give to Illyrio?

Here's what's gonna happen. They'll go away for 10 years, most will fade into obscurity after a string of film failures. They'll talk about missing the time they were on Game of thrones, that it was the most fun they had and that they miss being on too of the world.
Only successful ones will be long term secondary string actors that are more important that first string.
With the exception of lena headey and Peter dinklage, the rest of the primaries are all much more terrible actors than their popularity would suggest.
Maisie maybe has a chance to fill a Ellen page type role. Kit bless him can't act outside of got to save his life. Sophie is only getting roles because she is young and beautiful which Hollywood craves in the meat grinder that is female Hollywood stars.
She has not yet had to worry about the fact she cannot act outside of sansa
Bran meh, maybe Alfie Allen is a good character actor and that acting is snivelling.
The point is everyone does something for so long they get sick of it, but then they miss it when they're out of the limelight.
Actors mostly don't get do overs.
Sarah Wayne callis was an incredible exception in that regard as a TV actress that she managed to straddle multiple successful shows. And playing characters that were very different to each other.
Jon bernthal too. He had the class, then rebranded as crazy Shane and has had multiple shows and movies come out of that crazy Shane archetype

Did Varys know that Jorah would end up loving Dany?

You know what I mean, Jaime's height is never mentioned, but he's supposedly taller than average (tywin definitely is), so i would guess somewhere around 6ft to 6'2". but no taller than that.

T E L L
E
L
L

H I M
I
M

Is that little faggot actually gay because I liked him when he played show Tommen when he snuck into the Riverlands to spy on the Starks and faked his own death at the hands of Rickard Karstark.

>Sophie is only getting roles because she is young and beautiful
we see you, sandrawhale

have you maek jokes today my dudes?

Why so mad user