Based Jeb Spawn

Based Jeb Spawn

Can't breed out them beaner genes.

amirite my fellow beaner?

Son of Guac

This guy should run for president of Mexico.

This is what happens when you have kids with a womanlet

>don't ever get endorsements from me or my wife's son ever again

Jesus he looks like his mother.

jebs a big guy

White genes truly are inferior, he looks practically indistuingishable from some african berber tribes even though his father is white american?

I'm 6'3 my gf is 5'1 will my kids be Manlets?

My dad is 6'4" and my mom is 5'0." I am a 5'8" turbomanlet. Don't fall for the shortstack meme user, abandon her now for your children's sake.

most important genetic factor in male height is mother's height. you might get lucky but honestly short girls are pretty awful anyway

Well I think I might be sterile(had unprotected sex and never got checked for STDs till I was a little late).

>tfw my mom is 5'1" and I'm 6'3"

That's what he gets for giving his seed to a mestiza goblin. Should have gotten himself a "white" hispanic instead. He literally picked bottom of the barrel, maid-tier, spic.

you'll need a woman at least of 5'9

wtf I love spics now

I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

coke head. most of his family are cokeheads too.

This. Heard she wasn't even Mexican. Her family moved from Guatemala or some shit hole from central America to Mexico.

If we're like dogs, then he's right. I breed st. bernards and the bigger the mother the bigger the pups. The father doesn't matter as much.

He's married to a blonde White woman, so he's already ahead of his dad and 99% of Sup Forums.