>Carl Reiner as the Wizard
>Ken Jeong
>Dana Snyder
>Lacey Chabert
>Tara Strong
>Patrick Seitz

>Khary Payton as Cyborg
SHOCKING.

Also, who the flying fuck is Rachel Kimsey, and why the fuck should I even begin to care?

Forgot pic

>John DiMaggio as Lobo

Why is Lobo green?

I'm not feeling Cyborg's design.

Every pic I see of this Wonder Woman makes me diamonds.

Ugh. That awful bare minimum-ness.
God please please give me a Madhouse Anime Wonder Woman movie with the animation style of the Deadshot sequence of Batman Gotham Knight.

>anime
Please go away

>DAT WONDY HAIR MUH DICK
You people are idiots. She's going to end up being the most annoying character on the show because the writers, like many before them, don't know shit about her, and thus will portray her as a kill crazy straw feminist who wants to kill all the men. But her hair being nice makes it okay.

Okay dude

>Only the animation of Anime is allowed to have visual depth & detail.
Piss the fuck off!

>Josh Keaton as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern

I'm still not used to this.

Wonder Women looks like an air head.

Delete Tara Strong. Just end her life already.

>Dat Wondy
Every. Time.

Doesn't stop me from tapping to her.

>John DiMaggio as Lobo

>Gadot-fag
The fact that you "people" exist is offensive.

>Carl Reiner as the Wizard
nice

Isn't that what guy he's responding to is saying?

How come people don't realize it will be just like TTG but even worse, since episodes are 11 minutes long and the cast is even bigger?

>This art style has no depth because of it's simple, streamlined art.

>Brent Spiner as The Riddler
>Michael Dorn as Atrocitus
>Armin Shimmerman as Zillius Zox

Wonder where they found these guys.

I would have preferred if Wonder Woman was wearing her amazon armor outfit but I guess we all can't get what we want

It pleases me that my existence causes you pain.

>That huge eyebrow mark on Cyborg's robot half
Let's hit those showers?

who gives a shit

Because its not
The animation style is nothing like it
The show has a large cast because it does character of the week like BatB
Its 11 mins long like every modern cartoon

That image makes me sad because this show's going to go the same way as The Batman and Young Justice: People will hate it because it's not the DCAU.

Is Cyborg's robot half always going to look that surprised?

>Ronnie Firestorm

Based. Hopefully they are seperate character so Jason and Ronnie can have some spotlight time.

Who cares? It's gonna suck anyway.

It can't be worse than animated movies, right?

FUCK OFF

BACK TO Sup Forums

Do I come there and say 'FUCK THIS GAY SHIT, I *DEMAND* A MADOKA OVA DRAWN BY CALARTS GRADUATES!"?

Fags like you would've bitched even during the BTAS days.

Who's voicing Space Cabbie?

>She's going to end up being the most annoying character on the show because the writers, like many before them, don't know shit about her, and thus will portray her as a kill crazy straw feminist who wants to kill all the men.
Source: my big sweaty ass.

Quite a leap you made there based on nothing friend.

Wow they all look like shit. Why does Wonder woman have anime eyes while Superman have Popeye eyes?

>this denial
DC Animation has been putting nothing but garbage recently, this won't be an exception.

Why are the proportions in this so much worse than in the screenshots?

BTAS had an episode where the lighting got detailed as fuck.

>Madhouse Anime Wonder Woman movie
>implying you or anyone else on this board wants that

I'd watch it.

And you'd bitch without watching it.

And the world turns.

Superman having squinty eyes is a homage to his older designs.

I can't take justice league seriously with cyborg being part of it, for me he will always be a teen titan.
if they wanted a token black character why not john? he was cool in JLU.

Quite the leap in logic you've made there friend.

Go to Sup Forums and say how much better Akira would be if it were drawn and written by the Steven Universe team. That should be funny.

>if they wanted a token black character why not john? he was cool in JLU.

Because other GLs exist my man. Shoehorning John again would suck.

I bet a lot of kids will be confused about why Cyborg is both on TTG and this show

Based on nothing but experience. Diana's almost always written as a turbocunt outside her own book, and especially in animated stuff.

I fucking dare you to name one instance of an animated Wondy who was actually kind, friendly and wasn't needlessly aggressive.

Fucking hell, you morons are either naive as hell, or in denial.

>Khary Payton as Cyborg

Ah'm a gun launderer, JC.

the curse of green lanters

That guy is obviously retarded, why would he know anything?
Cyborg was a part of the JL in other iterations, but I honestly prefer Steel. He's like Iron Man and Thor combined.

>Darkseid
If it's not Ironside it's no buy

I'm guessing this show is being lead by Wyatt?

It really doesn't matter, since the lamentations of 30-somethings about a kids show on a kids TV network don't mean anything. The Timmverse ended in 2006, which is a decade ago. The fans that are going to be targeted for JLA are currently kids and young teens, many of whom are growing up and are already fans of stuff like TTG which gets good ratings.

>steel
but it will with no doubt be called the black superman by the kids watching it. I guess they are trying to avoid that

>Superman is mirrored so his "S" is the wrong way.

>Kevin Conroy as Batman and Plastic Man
No Tom Kenny then?

>I bet a lot of kids will be confused about why Cyborg is both on TTG and this show
Kids kind of go with the flow on things. Only autist manchildren get hung up on stuff like this.

Wait, is Wonder Woman supposed to be kind and friendly? Isn't she an amazon warrior or some shit?

Kirby as fuck, i love that darkseid and apokolips guys

>mfw

>I'd watch it.
Why you gotta be such a lying faggot, user?

Is this bait
She was plenty kind in YJ and JLU we just never saw her in a non serious situation in most of JL/U

No I loved BTAS's animation, this looks a million times worse.

>implying warriors can't be kind and friendly

Hoping against hope it's Dana Snyder's role.

Why?
Most of the Madhouse Marvel Series are worth watching for the animation alone.

Fuck You, there is no reason why Superhero cartoons need to be childish & silly visual-wise.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums likes Wonder Woman enough to watch a Wondy movie, regardless of production studio

Nope, shane glines

>>Lacey Chabert

Oh dear... She's gonna reprise her role as Zatanna isn't she?

Sure, but this is a cartoon aimed at kids on a television network for kids. You're practically complaining that a pizza place doesn't serve fillet.

>>Mark Hamill as Joker and Swamp Thing

That's going to sound weird to me. I've always read Swamp Thing in James Earl Jones voice

I sucked Madhouse off about as much as I do Ellis. I'd watch a Wondy Madhouse series.

If this was 12 years ago.

At this point he's been a member of the League in almost as many adaptations as he's been a Titan

Face it we're stuck with him

There were plenty of cartoons that didn't follow that format. Look harder

>Tara Strong
Okay everyone, place your bets
$10 says she's going to be Quinn

>She was plenty kind in YJ and JLU
Are you blind or stupid? Those shows codified the perception of her as Miss No Fun Allowed.

I really like Wonder Woman's design. It's very "I'm ready to get my hands dirty", while still looking friendly. I really hope they don't fuck up her personality.

Profits, you naive idealist.

Unf

She better fucking not be

She looks like a stupid bimbo that's ready to suck your dick.

>Supergirl

When is this coming out?

I've been meaning to make a rec list of cartoons that've featured Star Trek alumni as voice actors. You'd be surprised how many shows/movies there have been...
Weeeell, he WAS in Super Powers: Galactic Guardians (voiced by Ernie Hudson, of all people), so it's technically an homage... kinda?
I love Kenny as Plas, but I'd like to see Conroy's interpretation - dude's got plenty of range.
It's more a delightfully mix of Kirby, Iawo Takomoto and Go Nagai, but I get what you're saying. I'm reasonably hype.

Classic Harley. Yay

In what way?

Does she get BLACKED too?

oh muh god she's so wonderful

WW is a QT

I can't wait for R34 of her

>Why are the proportions in this so much worse than in the screenshots?
Because modern cartoon character models are designed to be fluid, allowing animators to squash-and-stretch them as needed to convey the motion/perspective of the scene, which doesn't translate to a static 2D image. The exact same thing happened when Transformers Animated and Beware the Batman first showed their character art. To be fair, these sorta promotional images are made only to be shown to other corporate partners, it's only cuz of the internet we fans even see them.