How do we make people go to the kinoplex again?

my two cents:
lower ticket prices
lower snack and soda prices
Lower the prices for 3d showings/IMAX shit or make it the standard

Higher hygiene levels in the theater showers, grosses me out so much that I decided to wait for the home release multiple times.

More thorough penis inspections. Kind of like what Pennsylvania has but on a federal level

See, I live in South Jersey and I honestly cross the river just for that. The quality change is actually astounding, especially since there's nothing like that in this shit state.

Honestly this
Both of my local theaters are shite. The only decently clean one is the Cinnebar (a theater/bar/restaurant) but I can't justify paying 15 bucks a ticket there

Most theaters in my area now have comfy electronic recliner seating, makes me go a lot more often than I used to.

>lower ticket prices
>lower snack and soda prices
That's really all you need to do.
Honestly, I'd go to the movies all the fucking time if it didn't cost 15 goddamn dollars for a ticket and another 10 goddamn dollars for a box of Buncha Crunch that you can get at the store for like 99 cents

It's seriously insane that anybody still put up with that shit.

I haven't been to the theater since Meet the Fockers was released. Has it really gotten that bad?

There is no way to bring back this dying thing. People have giant TV's in their homes with access to anything else you might find in a theater. It wont be to much longer until you can get brand new movies in your home for a premium. Which people will pay to stay at home. The golden, silver and bronze age of theaters is gone. You are living in the death throws.

Make better movies.

how about make good movies that aren't adaptations, remakes or comic book shit

I find Drafthouses pretty interesting, but they're also closing down too, so I just think its the movie industry in general.

whites-only nights

Can't they just do something else?

It's honestly not worth it. Movies need to die out and just go into streaming. get your own "Theater" system and watch at home.

Pretty much only go to theaters with a full-service bar.

>people pay 15 dollars for a ticket

Wtf? Where are you people going? The nice theatre here is only $12 a ticket... Although a beer will cost you 6 fucking dollarydoos

Drive in movies are where it's fucking at.

>$8 a ticket for a showing of two new movies
>can bring in your own drinks and snacks
>max comfy with your own pillows and blankets

Bump

>listening to a film via headphone

>headphones

What the fuck? It plays through your vehicles speakers.

Movies are like $15. stop being fucking jews and spend the money. It's an experience you fucking idiots.

A ticket is like $8 with tax. $15 is for shit like IMAX. Going to the theater really isn't super expensive, although it is a luxury. What I don't get is all the people complaining about how gross theaters are. I've never been in a theater so dirty that I didn't want to come back.