So now that Brexit happened, whats next? Is the government going to stop the flow of refugees...

So now that Brexit happened, whats next? Is the government going to stop the flow of refugees? Or even start deporting them?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/27/scotland-welcomes-third-of-uk-syrian-refugees-resettlement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are currently in the design phase of a propulsion device in order to drive the islands towards the middle of the Atlantic.

Just like in my Chinese cartoons!

Oh, No.

You don't understand.

When we take in refugees we're not taking them into ENGLAND.

Almost all of our refugees go to Scotland. It's amazing. And the best part is that the Scottish WANT this. So we can accept refugees to appease the lefties but we can also make life hell for the Scottish

though i believe only the other european ones are at risk or not allowed. i doubt non europeans will get deported, pretty much all of them have passports and voted brexit.

We've hardly taken any so far, as far as I know.
The plan is to take 20,000-30,000 by 2020.

still seems horrible. They are still in your country at the end of the day. Unless theres some law that makes it like two different countries within the country or something.

Cant a scottish guy freely move to liverpool or something if he wants?

The UK is tad confusing, It's a sovereign state but also a country with three different countries in it (but also Northern Ireland which isn't really a country)

We've actually not taken in that many rapefugees. 1600 since January, and 900 of them have already been arrested for rape/child abuse. That only leaves 700.

There are several pieces of Human Rights legislation that is part of the EU which prohibits us from deporting or doing anything. Once we leave, we get to decide how we do things.

It's 20,000 by 2020, and we have to select them from camps within Syria. Not as bad as the Germans inviting millions of whoever to turn up and get free gibs

Well if you get to decide your own way of dealing with the refugees now, then why dont you just say you wont take any in, like the V4 did? (yeah, I know they technically took in like 100 each)

And not to shitpost, but it has to be a mjor problem when London is run by a muslim and its so full of them, "Muhammed" is the most popular name there.

And the worst thing of all most of the leave votes were from older people. So you also have to look out for a whole new generation of cucks coming up and just reversing all of this anyway

Young people being leftist is nothing new, Every country has young leftist people. But you're right about everything else. Not only does London have a muslim mayor it's also majority Non-British.

>Not only does London have a muslim mayor it's also majority Non-British.

so how do you deal with this? I cant really see anything being done to those born there realistically, but cant you write up some law to deport any refugee for committing a crime?

Well we kinda got a Remainer PM in power after Cameron. That said, I"m neutral to Mrs May rather than against her.

But will she go all out Brexit or opt for a Brexit-Lite?

Personally I think we have to stay in the European markets somehow. The rest is just small print as long we can tell the EU courts bye bye.

>We've actually not taken in that many rapefugees. 1600 since January, and 900 of them have already been arrested for rape/child abuse. That only leaves 700.

Wh-what the fuck, that's amazing.

Unless the British Union of Fascists comes back and Oswald Mosley rises from his grave to deport non-Brits from London until we're a majority we're pretty much fucked.

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Not so amazing for the Children.

>Personally I think we have to stay in the European markets somehow. The rest is just small print as long we can tell the EU courts bye bye.

well dont countries like Norway remain on good terms with european markets by just taking whatever the EU says as suggestions and playing along, despite them not being in the EU? That way if they ever order anything too stupid, Norway can just tell them to fuck off.

Although I dont know how Norway responded to the refugee thing. All I have to go on is that show Lillyhammer, and it made Norway look the same as Sweden lol

The Scotch will be shit out of luck once they leave the UK and we rebuild Hadrian's Wall. MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN.

>Almost all of our refugees go to Scotland
>we're not taking them into ENGLAND.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is bullshit. I live in London (Newham) and I see these cunts everywhere.

good show!

Switzerland, Canada, Iceland, Norway and Australia have their own tiers of access to the Euroland markets. We could copy one of theirs or come up with our own treaty.

> personally it's running around like headless chickens time over here, the powers that be can't decide.

It might take a while to make even a basic decision on this.

Hadrian's Wall isn't on the Scottish border. you'd be walling off a part of England too you muppet.

That doesn't make sense user, Because out of our 1600 refugees we've taken (900 arrested) only 33 have been housed in London

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/27/scotland-welcomes-third-of-uk-syrian-refugees-resettlement

>The Guardian
KEK

If you think being outside EU is the answer you are wrong, Norway and Switzerland are out of EU and they are also struggling with the kebab problem

We're not leaving the EU because 'muh brown people' we're leaving the EU because fuck globalism and fuck Germany.

>only 33 have been housed in London

jesus christ thats even worse because it means England did this to themselves without the refugee crises. holy shit