Fuck, he looks good!

Fuck, he looks good!

inb4
>dude why isn't he happy in pics where scum is taking his pictures

Being part of the paparazzi is pathetic. The job itself is not even fulfilling and requires you to stalk celebrities all day in hopes that one of your pictures will be licensed out to other companies.

What's even the point?

this is so sad. How do you become this person and feel okay with yourself?

>west coasters

It's easy if you're a dick head with no self conscious

Magazines, celebrity websites, and tv shows pay some pretty serious cash if you can get a good photo or vid.
Double the cash if they're in private and/or your photos are exclusive, and double that again if you catch them doing something illegal or raunchy that soils thier image.
Its also a two edged sword, because without the assholes constantly taking pictures and videos, movie stars would lose thier fame and basically be nobodies.

Why the profession of "celebrity stalker that hounds people for profit" is legal I'll never know.

>movie stars would lose thier fame and basically be nobodies.

>this is what retards on the internet actually believe

w-whore

He's still ugly. No amount of weight loss will change that sadly.

>celebrities don't need thier photos taken to stay in the public eye
>this is what a flyover country simpleton thinks

Refusing successful people a second of privacy to drain their souls

he needs to put on way more muscle but that might ruin his career baka

this is fucking 2017

>what is social media

It's impossible to police.
And also there's a demand for such photos.

It's a tradeoff for getting millions of dollars to play pretend.
Additionally paps mostly target currently popular celebs and almost exclusively in LA.

damn shes a qt

nah, he plays mostly cock bags. being an emotionally stunted mini-hulk will only help that.

get a job

First I thought it's Jonah running from a paparazzi, then turning around to show the middle finger to him. Seriously though, this is awful. I think at point I would snap and beat the shit out whoever taking photos at the moment.

Then after I paid a shitload of money to the guy due to the inevitable lawsuit, I'd ask Jim Carrey why did he abandon that "flash sticks to the paparazzi's face" method. It seemed to be great, at least against night photos.

>This is considered skinny in burgerland

looks disgusting still, you can't fix that kind of ugly. looks like he's in his late 40s. looks like the embodiment of drugs

what the fuck. HAhaha

what with that flappy skin under his chin, without that beard he would look like a turkey

me on the right

>tfw your dogs dont even chase after and kill the guy

y-you too

pap is brave with it being a pit bull and all

Just grab his camera and punt it. What's the big deal?

Grats on being sued!! You know that is exactly what they want right?

was he /our guy/?

Needs a subway edit

what's all this about now?

he still looks fat for some reason.

What's the story behind this again

He has loose fat under that shirt

the hidden truth

im 112 and 6 feet and STILL skinnyfat in a few areas, he's got a long way to go

He's no brad Pitt but he's not hideous. People don't look great in candid shots. How many of you faggots saw yourself in a picture growing up and thought "is that how I look??!!"

In real life he's probably like a 6.5/10 plus the wealth and fame and I'm sure he's doing fine with the bitches

life well lived right there

once he reaches his goal weight he just gonna get the surgery

Can confirm this.

I was an obese little kid and it fucked up my body for life. Got my shit together around 16-17 and lost a ton of weight by the time I was 20, but it doesn't even fucking matter. I have loose hideous skin all over. I just eat whatever now and want to die.

what if he gets fat again? He will burst?

fuck your loose skin at least your spine isnt bent

i was obese like from 4th to 6th grade right when i was growing and got kyphosis, now im super skinny but dont even feel comfortable exposing my neck in a t shirt, probably just keep delaying geting back surgery to make it straight

all because of a few retarded years when i didnt know what i was doing and bad parenting

Counter sue them and say it was self defense.

Stomp them out of court. Haven't you learned anything from Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin?

money and camera gear
you can make low six figures and you have an excuse to buy the toys you want
plus you get to spend time outdoors moving around doing something you kind of enjoy

don't celebrities often encourage some paparazzi coverage, like their publicists call them and give a location?

There's also a high demand in them, meaning a lot of these stupid fucks who complain about paparazzi are the ones clicking these news articles and buying People magazines

you can adjust your posture
look up esther gokhale or alexander technique

Jesus
How common is this for fat kids?

>jonah is the butt of a bit offensive, but ultimately harmless joke about his appearance on france show
>could easily have dodged it with a decent comeback
>american used to every talk show host being jimmy Fallon suckup - core loses it and cancle all his interviews for the day
>internet man children goes crazy with your typical "wut if she said dis to a wumun everyune wuld go nuts!!" (Like they, ironically, are)
>probably ruin this woman's life
>jonah loses a ton of weight
>looks worse then ever

Thats about it.

it wasn't a joke at all desu
she was just openly laughing at the idea of having sex with him, really shitty thing to do
he reacted like an asshole though

no one checked these trips, shame on Sup Forums

CHECKED

Fukin hell take it on a chin already, weve all heard way worse in tons of interviews that didnt blow up to be controversial because the star just brushed it off or joined inonit. A bit shity of a joke, but pretty light too in terms of "banter". Also from what ive heard thats what they do on that show a lot so idk if jonah wasn't prepared or what, anyway he sucks because of it and losing all this weight just makes him look more insecure kek

>trust me , if we were in a room with leo and Pitt you would be the only one leaving

Done.

you sure you'd be able to keep your cool if a pretty girl hurt your feelings in front of an audience like that? I'm not

The trick is not minding that it hurts and bantering on.

KILL YOURSELF

I'll believe it when I see it
some chick tells me I'm right below a one-legged dwarf on her list I'm just as liable to burst into tears as suddenly turn into cyrano de bergerac

Celebrities actually NEED the paparazzi, it's to keep appearences up, and their agents literally tell them to go out for some publicity. Sure it's annoying all the time, but there's a need for it, it's about staying relevant.

they don't fucking need them anymore with social media

only shit tier celebrities have paps go out for them now

any pics that they would "need" are red carpet appearances and shit

stop living in the fucking past

No you are not you turbo Holocaust corpse

>6'0 112
you can't be serious

Why does love Sup Forums putting Jonah down, why not be proud of someone who discipline themselves and decided to be healthier?

Oh, a real bully!

He's not doing it for the health.

He's doing it because he's feelings got hurt by a french woman.

sagging skin
when youre fat you destroy your body and it never recovers

little lessons to you children, stretched skin never bounces back, you go fat and youre body is ruined for life

Say... isn't it true that French babes don't shave their pits?

He was already on the way to losing weight you fucking nigger
look at him in War Dogs and in the interview

Who is this gay awkward negroid gentleman by his side?

explain chris pratt

>tfw no French Stacy Bullyfu

I can totally imagine Jonah obsessively watching videos of her, lying in bed at 3 am and cackling in glee and making multiple fake Instagrams just write mean comments on her pictures.

Youre a fucking retard, you most likely just have terrible fucking posture which makes your body stick out at certain spots.

>ywn defend that smile
Sucks to be you, Hilly boy.

I'll let you guys in on a secret:

If you're a big fat fuck AKA obese, then don't just try to lose weight. Don't starve yourself and do cardio in your basement. Yeah, you'll lose the weight and start to get thin, but your skin will lose it's tension and sag.

Instead you should lift. If you're really fat, then drop the fuckin celery and Slimfast and go full powerlifter mode. You won't ever be some otter mode twink like your favourite anime husbandos, but you won't ruin your body either.

The only celebrities that need paparazzi's are celebrities that are famous for being famous like Paris Hilton or the Kardashians and whatever flavor of the week is. The other people actually health careers in film and television

I agree, but I still think cardio is important.

No, he had so much ahead of him

No amount of muscle growth will help most obese people and their loose skin you giant retard.
Go take this secret special advice to /fit/ so they can all laugh at your dumbass like we're doing now.

U FIRST

What do people care about less than baseball?
Texas

>outta my way subway eating shits

He skipped both arm and leg day

>couldn't come up with a comeback
>decides to get back at her by getting ripped

Is he /ourguy/

He never got too fat. The skin has a degree of elasticity but going as obese as Jonah did will fuck you up.

Havent we all been hurt by a french woman before though?

This is me, it looks like I have no neck

What can I do to fix it?

Someone post the pic where you can see his nipples sagging three inches below his pecs

Texas is great though, excluding Austin.

Is Jonah Hill shilling himself?

He says as he posts a celebrity from Austin.