That's on a need-to-know basis... and all you need to know is you work for me

>That's on a need-to-know basis... and all you need to know is you work for me.
>Getting people at act against their own self interests is what I do for a living.
>I am your consequence.

This is going to be the one character the DCEU gets right.

I don't hate DC, just Zack Snyder's ego

Waller and Boomer are literally the only things that make me want to see this movie, accentless Harley, Gangster Deadshot and the need to have Batman and Joker in the film are huge turn offs
>tfw no Dutchess
>tfw Nightshade
I'm going to see this movie, but I'm actually less hyped for this than I was BvS.

Harley has the accent not ever sure what "Gangster Deadshot" means, and Batman and Joker were in assault on Arkham so..

>not ever sure what "Gangster Deadshot" means
It's a codeword for "black".

The Wall is going to be so fucking based.

Suicide Squad is going to be great.

>Harley has the accent
They promised this, they swore she would have the accent, but they lied and she doesn't. Do you have ears?

>Not skinny super model Waller

Approved.

>tfw you will never cum inside a crazy slut

It's not fair

Will Smith is going to be playing Will Smith playing Deadshot

>tfw I have cum inside a crazy slut
It's really not worth it man, it's really not

How many times do you people need to be told?

DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

There are no exceptions, not even fictional waifus.

Why is Harley 35 in the DCEU?

You ever bang an Evangelical Christian?
You don't know dicking crazy hombre.

Duchess was never gonna be in it. In a sequel, I guess Nightshade might be.

You ever bang a furry with the last name Slaughter?

>Dutchess was never going to be in it.
That's fucking dumb seeing as how they are setting up Daekseid and Apkolips, Dutchess would have been the most perfect bridge to tie Suicide Squad into the DCEU's storyline. Wasted opportunity.

semi-related
Do you guys think that Ezra Miller will make it?
He bulked up and everything, even has super hero chin now.

She is fucking hideous.

Will Smith is gangster now?

He's not gonna go blonde when he already made his debut appearance in the DCEU as a dark-haired hippie.

The Wall is one of those characters that is easy on the outside, hard to get on the finesse details

Viola Davis is literally born to play this role

It's difficult to be faithful to Duchess' origin without having already established Apokolips. The payoff with Lashina, both when she confronts and subdues the squad and when she actually fights on Apokolips, requires a long build-up.

By that logic he should not have bulked up.
Plus he had a beard and we've never seen his hair and there were lights and shit going around.

I thought he was referring to the fact that he looks like a gangster in this picture.

I dare you to tell me that this is not the biggest gangster you have ever seen.

Everyone thought he was gonna be a cowboy when those pics hit

That could be built up through the course of 2 or 3 movies, during the big invasion you find out that Dutchess, who has been a mystery this whole time is actually one of the Furies. It would actually be extremely easy to do.

So we all hallicunated the security camera footage where they show his dark hair in the convenience store? Right before the Doomsday fight when Wonder Woman is browsing Luthor's fap-fodder? In the movie Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice? That scene where we see him as clear as day with his dark hair never happened?

>It would actually be extremely easy to do.
>That could be built up through the course of 2 or 3 movies
These are A-list, massive budget, studio-produced Hollywood movies which have already had creative mix-ups. Pick one.

No, that would be C.C.H Pounder

What am I having to pick from? The studio making a good movie based off the better of the comic runs, or just throwing out popular characters? If that's my choice I'd rather the studio make a good movie series based off the better of the comic runs. Again, this would be easy to do. Replace Katana with Dutchess and you're set.

Again, he is /fit/ and his face literally looks different
He did not have this jawline in the footage either
By that logic he should not have gotten buff

>ego
he's placid as fuck

I offer for your consideration, Sharon Conley.

how would Lashina even work if we aint seen Darkseid yet?

yes she does?

Mate, as awesome as that would be, the spoiler would be ruined by "Geek-Culture" sites before the film even came out. Not to say i dont think it wouldnt be a great twist

Yoh mean like how geek culture ruined the Winter Solider revel? Knowing it was Buckey didn't ruin anything, and Dutchess is completely unknown, I think the revel would be much better.

Damn they're going old school

>Wearing a cross
This is 2016, Will, no one wants to see you pushing your religion and triggering others. It's honestly worse than wearing a veil.

No, a gangster is Will Smith.

never been a fan of the marvel films so i never followed their news, still i suppose you are right. Considering the film seems to be adapting the Inubus story arc from the ostrander run anyways, i dont doubt Ayer to deliver.

Tell us more user.

>Will
>a Christian
HAHAHAAHA

He's a scientologist.

And you're fucking gay.

C.C.H pls go.

You lost the role and you need to get over it.

>final trailer
>short and to the point
>doesn't spoil anything
>sets up how based Waller is going to be

I guess they really did learn something from BvS.

She was actually great until I found out how Batshit crazy she was. She was tall and blonde, just my type and loved to get fucked, even wanted me and my best friend to spitroast her, but at the time he and his girl wouldn't have gone for it. Then one day, bitch starts cheating on me with a friend of mine, so I dumped her, then the bitch calls me up and tells me she's pregnant and it's mine, and I say bullfucking shit, we'll test and find out, she then tells me she was just testing me. Refuse to speak with her again after that, years later find out she moved back to Alaska, got pregnant by some 43 year old married black guy and is living on her own. The only thing I miss about her is how she'd deep throat me when I'd cum from her blowjobs.

On the plus side she introduced me to a furry chat site that I have been frequenting ever since. Good community, good people.

Got a link?

And good thing you dodged that bullet correctly user.

>Standing at bus stop after work
>Conservatively dressed yet very pretty lady keeps staring at me
>Approaches to talk to me and the first things out of her mouth are " have you accepted Jesus etc"

>Turns out she's a "born again"

> begins telling me about all the sex she would have with random dudes before finding god

>BatFleck
>Smug Alfred
>Autist Lex from Birthright
>Perry White
>Lois Lane
>Parademons
>not right

Shhh, satan, just let's have this one thing we can all agree on without this thread devolving into a shit-flinging contest.

>she introduced me to a furry chat site
>Got a link?

Kys immediately

>he doesn't want to lurk and analyze furries you haven't met online before

They youngest to start residency (internship) for a psychiatrist is around 26 years old. If Harley was in her late twenties doing residency in Arkham when she met the Joker, and has been with the Joker for a few years already, that would be around the age she should be.

kek not even sure this is a real post or not

> Batman and Joker were in assault on Arkham so..

And your fucking point?

Batman and Joker have appeared in like 5 issues of Suicide Squad since its initial run.

>not wanting to see CUTEtana

juiceandspunk.com

Thanks, what a interesting art choice.