Hebophilia (11-14) and Efebofilia (15-18) should be legal and de-tabooed. Though infantophilia (0-7) should be illegal

Hebophilia (11-14) and Efebofilia (15-18) should be legal and de-tabooed. Though infantophilia (0-7) should be illegal.
Teens know what sex is and can consent it.
Please, discuss why it should or shouldn't be legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r80kSTVoPUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you call 8-10?

Teens also do the act itself quite often.

t. Muhammad

Pedophilia.

and 9-11?

Islamophobia

Bushophilia.

>It's another "I'm not a creepy asshole guys I promise" thread

Argies should know better

0-7 death penalty
8-13 actual laws
14-18 here it's legal if you are not his/her coach, priest, teacher, etc

A hoax

>posting the .jpg

When I made this pic it was a .png. I don't know how or why anyone would make a .jpg out of it.

I agree with these laws

Sex at 16+ is legal in the uk

Kek'ed

get gassed pedo scum

underrated

Same in a lot of US states. Even those that are 18+ often have Romeo and Juliet laws. IMO, should be 16+ for all and if both are below 16 or within a yearish of age, ok.

I first had sex at 15

I agree with this, kids now take nude selfies all the time, so at the very least it shouldn't be treated the same as someone having a video of kids being raped.
>inb4 MUHHH 1950s MORALS HURRRRRRR

If I have photos of myself underage naked is that illegal?

It's balanced by the fact that no one wants to shag female bongs

I know right? Who does? I'm gay.

reported to the muh feels police, you sick fuck.

Kek

In here its legal from 13 and up.

As of now, no, there are a lot of layers to this issue, and I think I over simplified with my post

taking the time to know the names of shit like that shows you are desperate to justify your creepy desires.

Stop trying to fuck kids user

Actually pedo was illegalized near 1970 by the (third wave feminism)

There is no reason to fuck a girl that young except for all the wrong reasons and just reeks of desperation.

You want a younger girl because you think you can take advantage of her more easily, and you can't get a girl near your own age because they are too smart to want you.

Also if you were a father you wouldn't want fat creeps like yourself going after your 11 year old daughter.

Then sjw cucks are to blame why is God teir males can't fuck Loli waifus

No, it shows that he had a normal sex education

I would allow it if she consents.

>hurr durr desperation its not just another fetish
fuck you if you saw how "little" girls look,dress and act here you wouldn't say the same.

I agree but put the age limit on 13 not 11. That's when most people hit puberty.

t. Muhammad

This sounds most rational.

>because they are too smart to want you
Because Chad has already ravaged her pussy. Perhaps you should come out from that rock of yours.

People these days can't really give informed consent even into their thirties. An entire generation and a half of adults with child mentalities.

14 is already legal in civilized countries, if you want to go lower just keep it a secret you fucktard

youtu.be/r80kSTVoPUY

fag