My sex life.

u're mums cunt

King of the Hill

There was a lot of cg.

I think I auctualy saw this one in cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ck0su859Ps

my diary desu senpai

The Simpsons.
the first seasons were incredibly fucking cynical, when i was more young i don't noticed that.

Anakin is so into it.

I love it

Pinky and the brain.
It's a fucking genius series!

My hairline.

Well I guess the George Lopez thing looked so stupid it was a bit funny.

I knew Taylor Lautner when he was filming it and thought it was the coolest shit ever just cause he was in it.

Freakazoid ages better than the world's finest wine. It is amazing how spot on it is.

H E R U I N E D M Y D R E A M J O U R N A

E

R

U

I

N

E

D

M

Y

D

R

E

A

M

J

O

U

R

N

A

L

Not the boaaaatttsss. Oh whyyyyy.

The girl is really hot

I never even saw this movie, but little kid me actually thought it looked cool. Like, I noticeably remember thinking it looked cool. Then when I was a little older I actually saw it on TV.

It wasn't gross-out humor, it wasn't serious, and it wasn't even "lolrandom" in the way the term is used. It was like a fever dream in the best way possible.

DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM

I remember going to see this movie in theaters when it came out and I asked my mom if we could leave because it sucked.

I D I D N O T! M R. E L E C T R I C, S E N D H I M T O T H E P R I N C I P L E 'S O F F I C E A N D H A V E H I M E X P E L L E D

You son of a bitch, Carlos.

>filename
Ha ha no.

I think the film's plot was made up by the director's son with very little interference, the only big movie to be made by a kid for kids.

why did the kid have a bunkbed in his room when he was an only child
is the secret origin that he used to have a brother that died and turned him autistic

I had a bunkbed despite the fact that I had my own room (I'm not an only child though)

I did not understand this cartoon at all as a children. Watching it now, it's brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw

IT'S MR. ELECTRICIDAD!!!

>>/wsg/

Still a better CG production than the new Berserk.

RUINED

Fuck, this whole show was amazing but this moment in particular was GOLDEN.

>as a children
AIs confirmed to be living among us online.

Bugs Bunny cartoons.