This scares the sandnigger

>this scares the sandnigger

WTF is that even? Is that pork? If so then what you are trying to say is not

>this scares

BUT rather

>this disgusts

the animal is considered unclean (in spiritual terms) and forbidden

but what would a monkey eating Brazilian know about disgusting things when eats monkey brain soup

You are not even a sandnigger, poo.

Iberian Ham.
Yea, it's basically a pig's leg

This is so good and expensive. When will they make it cheaper.

It taste great with buttered bread

mh? seen 20 bucks hamon in spain, for the whole thing

The pigs have to be raised in a "happy" envoriment eating acorn. That's why is kinda expensive.

Pinche musulman de mierda que no disfruta el cerdo. Vete a joder una cabra por su culo!!

>It taste great with buttered bread
>jamón
>with buttered bread
Don't come close to me or my jamón ever again

That's not the actual jamon

Pues yo lo como entre 2 rebanadas de pan... No tiene nada de malo comerlo con pan...

probably
good quality stuff can never be very cheap

>jamon is not jamon

lo que quiere decir manolo es que la idea es disfrutar de la propia grasa del jamon, que si es de calidad o si se corta apropiadamente no necesita otra materia grasa extra

It is jamon. It isn't Jamon Iberico de Bellota, or Pata negra. It depends of the Race of the pig (Serrano if it's one of the cheap breeds) or Iberian (if it's made with the less productive but with better fat distribution Iberian black pig or a mix of at least 50% being iberian). De bellota means it has been breed in a Dehesa (an Encina/kind of Oak forest), roaming free and eating whatever it catches,but specially acorns.
Then it's cured for a few Years. That's why it's expensive.

Lo estas haciendo mal, asi no se arma una bocata

Lo comere a mi modo

Chile sabe. Ponle tomate si quieres,combina bien.

Also holy fuck with Captcha, I had to solve like 25 of them to post that, the fuck.

go to legacy captcha

pigs are cleaner than muslim "humans"

I think every so often they go through a new dataset of images to ID, so you end up getting the badly calibered ones and spend more time.

It also has that bullshit one where the pictures fade away and you have to keep clicking.

t. Nerd

Based Pakistan, I would give up pork and beer if it meant I could have a harem of loli wives.

Better a pack of young sexy girls from 15 to 17.
Why do you want to fuck 13 yo girls?

I love the fact that you guys preserved european heritage in some things.

Not the actual pata negra i meant.

talking about that, what are the best IbeAm cold cuts/embutidos?

>this confuses the sandnigger

>the animal is considered unclean (in spiritual terms) and forbidden
your mom's vagina is unclean (in actual terms) lol

Tu eres un pinche sucio puto musulman pakistani. Pudrete pendejo.

>this scares the sandnigger

meat gives u cancer, thats is why western meat eating countries have so much higher rates of cancer, enjoy your cancer hue

are you implying sandniggers don't eat meat?

Also, kebab and kibbeh are probably the most cancerous thing ever.

>this kills the pancreas

>heating chocolate to 200°C
The fuck are they smoking?

I would eat the shit out of this

BASED paki, BTFO'ING the disgusting christcuck

settings en la parte superior de la pagina, quotes and replying, y elige legacy captcha

test

>Most cancer deaths occur at very high age
>Europe has highest life expectancy

IT'S TEH MEAT GUISE.

Also, stop giving sand niggers shit for not eating pork.

If they don't want to eat it, it's fine. Just becaus esome sand niggers make a huge fuss about it doesn't mean all do. Azns eat cats, that doesn't make them the devil. Would I want to use a frying pan that I know an Azn had used before to fry a cat in? It would at least feel very weird to me. Would I want to date an Azn that is known to eat cats? It would at least feel weird. Would I be grossed out by a vending both selling cat products? Most definitely.

Most sand niggers are actually pretty dandy. It's the uneducated ones that tend to be idiots. I know some Syrians that are even whiter than me and they are also pretty civilized. Stop the muslim hate pls.

t.muhammed

t.muhammad

why pakis always defend ar*bs eveb though they treat your people like disposable cum rags?