Why was she such a cunt?

Why was she such a cunt?

Shaggy chose Scooby over her.

yeah because Scooby is bro-tier and she's a humorless cunt

Probably because the dude she liked would rather fuck his dog than hit that nerdy qt.

Cause Daphne triggered all of her insecurities

Because the writers wanted to give her more of a personality, as all there was about her before was that she's the smartest one in the group who hated sci-fi and fantasy shit.

Velma should just do what her mother did and go south of the border and get gangbanged by Mexicans.

"Hmmmmmmm, should I hang out with the talking dog who saved my life multiple times, broke me out of boot camp and is the most loyal friend I've ever had?

Or

With an insecure know it all 5/10 who wants me to give up all my hobbies and habits for her just so she can emulate her brainless bimbo of a best friend?

Like, Zoinks! What a dilemma!"

Fucking /thread right there

>Zones!
That made me cringe ever since I first heard it, not even kidding

>Why was she such a cunt?

She was intellectually smart but socially retarded. Her high grades made her feel that she was superior to everyone and all others were idiots.

So basically Aspergers.

better than Jinkies and Jeepers

It's the age old dilemma. Smart chicks can be stimulating for conversation but they're usually giant bitches. Stupid chicks are vapid and boring but they're usually really kind and supportive.

Finding that rare woman who can carry a conversation and be loving? Damn. Lottery right there.

She was a teenage girl that was struggling with her belief system, attraction to boys and maybe girls, and other teenage issues.

She's much better in season two.

>She's much better in season two.
Not really, she just doesn't have as much to say.

So what your saying is that best girl isn't Velma or Daphne, its Hot Dog Water?

if only she didn't smell

also Daphne's good at holding a conversation, Fred's the one that can't keep up

Because Shaggy was too much of a punk to tame her.

He wouldn't even need to choose if he wasn't so insecure.
He was fault for both start fighting.

The real question is: why was there no season 3?

Because the story ended and the universe became an average Scooby universe.

but they leave shitty nu-Cove and go to solve mysteries for Harlan Ellison

Bros before hoes.

The main story they were telling was finished, but since the show did well internationally, the set up and planned a whole new arc where they go investigate the old school villains and solve a bigger mystery at Miskatonic University.

Of course, the show was cancelled and the writers and showrunner moved on to Beware the Batman, which also had a nod to Miskatonic.

>Beware the Batman

Was that any good? I was kind of Batman'd out when it was running and it also looked kind of ugly so I've never seen any of it

Yes.
HDW is best girl, user, that is Scooby 101

It was fine, but the first few episodes are a bit slow since it was setting up the main premise. It has a lot of Mystery Inc's worldbuilding and longer story arcs, but it's split up into two smaller arcs like Green Lantern.

Also, it's distracting hearing the VAs for Daphne, Shaggy, and Pericles in that show.

It's a

Shaggy is a bro. Scooby, more often than not, turns into a salty little bitch if Shaggy's getting any and he isn't.

But, to be fair, all three of them handled that relationship horribly in Mystery Incorporated.

I dunno, her arc near the end about embracing the supernatural and trusting her heart over her brain was a bit interesting.

Because her boyfriend chose his pet dog over her.

>With an insecure know it all 5/10 who wants me to give up all my hobbies and habits for her just so she can emulate her brainless bimbo of a best friend?
One time she asked Shaggy to change for her, after asking Daphnie for advice about her relationship. The rest of the time she was a pretty good gf. Like when she wanted to go to prom then come back home and watch the horror movie marathon with him as an afterparty.

Someone once joked that her attempt at dating Shaggy was her failing to come to terms in being a lesbian and forcing herself into a relationship with Shaggy just to pretend she's straight.