Sup Forums, I NEED A FLAREGUN

Sup Forums, I NEED A FLAREGUN

AND SOME FLARES

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/qrwjla.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this so you can rape Joker, or...?

Why would Bruce Wayne rape the Joker? That's what Batman should do. Silly Boco it's not like they're the same person.

I heard they are, actually.

Ya know, that Bruce Wayne is really Batman. I heard that somewhere.

You make me sick, Boco. Why would a humble bachelor such as Bruce Wayne ever rape anyone, yet alone a psychopath like Joker?

God, I saw that episode so many times. What annoys me is that I don't recall him even using the damn flares.

yeah and the reporter guy clark kent is superman. Get outa her with yer crazy theories.

I heard the one about Detective John Jones is from Mars. Can you believe that shit?

You can't believe everything you read on twitter

Shut up Boco

Didn't he end up ditching them in his car when the police started running after him?

they only thing alien about detective jones is his bottomless appetite for oreos

Hey, rumors are weird.

I also heard that Spider man is really that wimp Peter Parker. Stupid, am I right?

Who the hell is petter parker?

Then why is he sometimes white and other times black?

Oh man, do the butts match?

Oreos? Never heard of 'em. But man, that guy puts away more Chocos than crooks, and that's saying something. I'd like to know how he keeps the weight off.

They never showed them at all. We don't know what happened to them. For all we know they were tucked into the neck of the turtleneck sweater that he was suddenly wearing in the next scene.

Some nerdy photographer.

Scrawny little thing, no way he could be Spider Man. Not that anyone should want to be Spider Man. That guy is a menace.

Why does Batman need a gun?

Precisely because of the Oreos. White and black, just like his favorite cookie.

whats a spiderman?

We just went over this, user. Thats millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. He's not Batman.

u.pomf.is/qrwjla.webm

I thought he fired one from the top of the tower near the end.

This thread is a trainwreck full of spelling errors, it's worse than a youtube comment section.

If only we had a flare gun, and some flares.

Crazy, maybe... A theory? It's possible.. But few dare ask THE QUESTION

Here.

Hudda?

He did. That's how he summoned crazy dream Batman.

Clark Kent is a terrible writer, I refuse to believe that Superman would ever write like that hack.

Shut the fuck up Boco. If that was true then how about you explain how Batman was still operating for the entire week that Bruce Wayne was stranded on that island with the supermodels?

Clearly there's only one possible way to tell the difference.

We need to get them into the same room together......so they can both rape the Joker. Then we'll ask the Joker if he noticed any similarities between the two.

THE BUTTS MATCH!! YOU CAN SEE IT!!

A brilliant idea! This man deserves a medal!

Why you looking at a millionaire's butt, user?

is that a serious question you actually need to ask someone

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD?

The Joker's getting raped, that's what.

Wouldn't the Joker want to be raped though? What if we took him out on a lovely date and held hands at the very end, sharing a warm, tender smile that would be etched into our hearts for all time?

H-he'd hate that.

Harley pls

>Wouldn't the Joker want to be raped though?
Only if it's funny

he'd only "want to be raped" by batman. besides, he doesn't deserve any of what you suggested.

He didn't use it even then. I just watched the episode.

>he doesn't own a signed 1st edition copy of 'Webs!'
Embarrassing tbqh.

Damn, that's such a fun bit of Spidey trivia. If I ever get to write The Amazing Spider-Man, a reprint of that book is going to be a subplot.

What I'm wondering is why nobody removed his mask while he was sleeping.

Couldn't do that without removing the dream crown I guess.