Why aren't Millennials going out to clubs anymore?

Why aren't Millennials going out to clubs anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should I? So I can waste my money and bathe in degeneracy? No thanks.

I don't like dancing or STD's

Because there are way better and cheaper ways to party then bullshit clubs.

this

aids

>go to club
>get a 10$+ taxes beer that taste like water
>music is so loud it's almost just static
>people stand there and talk about Hilaryâ„¢ and the weather
>unless you're one of the top alpha with room temperature IQ you'll be back home fapping anyway

Hey, what if I get that 10, buy a little bottle of crown and smoke while playing CSGO, that'll be about the same but I'll avoid 2 hours of loud libtards.

waste of money

Who's this semen demon?

Because taking mescaline and going skydiving knocks the normalfag bullshit out of you.

Not too fond of clubs, I prefer quiet bars. I don't go out often, alcohol is only good in moderation.

Niggers. Anytime I go to a club there is a huge nigger brawl. Maube even a parking lot or dance floor shooting where the niggers hit everyone but the other niggers. No niggers? Oh damn look its a buncha mexicans instead and one of them.is a drunk cop wired out on cocaine and discharging his pistol inside the club.

kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412

Every monthor two a cop gets drunk, picks a fight, pulls his gun and murders someone at a club here. Of course cops never find the gun, cant trace the shooter, cant get any description of the shooter, the car, or a witness statement. All the video gets erased on accident.

Exactly. Cover charge + extremely expensive booze? Fuck you

I don't want some crazy bitch to suddenly decide I raped her in a few years.

>Niggers
This plus the chance of pic related.

I've been to many clubs and still go from time to time. They aren't really fun tho, a regular bar is much better imo

Skydiving is overrated. I did it and it was like meh. You get a rush when you first drop then just sort of float until you pull the chute. There are rollercoasters that are much more exciting and much cheaper.

too crowded and the music is too loud

Clubs are gay af. Go to the bar.

Because the only clubs worth going to aren't in my country

I had the best night of my life on MDMA in some club/bar in Amsterdam.

Not to mention the women get in for free, and the women there are sluts that only want Chad anyways.

I'm better off avoiding the whole thing completely.

Because it's expensive, shitty and degenerate.

I live in Miami, Florida and get bottle service at clubs 2-4 times a week. There are tons of millennials. Even if I go to Ft Lauderdale or Delray there are still a ton of millennials at the clubs. I don't think you go out much to think that they're not packed in the club like animals.

And before the comments come about price it's actually cheap. Free entree with bottle service & I know promoters so I'd get in free anyways, discounted bottle or free bottle w/ tip is split between me and my boys since we don't want the girls to pay. Only downside is fucking the bottle rats who want you to sponsor them but that's why you toss them and cycle your girls.

It's crammed with normies. I hate all the normies and their shitty music.

I dream that one day I will be able to hack into the music player of a club and play black metal then go and patronize all those stupid sheeple.

Too expensive. Music is shitty. Too many rules because of ambulance chasing lawyers. Girls are fat, bitchy, or fat and bitchy.

I have a freind with a pool table in his basement 'man cave'. I'd much rather just get the high school crew or some of my college freinds together and crash there for a night with some video games and cheap liquor.

Much more fun, much more cost effective.

>Ride there $50 (dont want to drink and drive and have my life ruined)
>Cover fee $10-15
>Garbage water down drinks for me and potential grills $40-60
>Loud obnoxious music. Ruining my heari ng
>Other unecessarily aggressive men, chads and other assholes
>Pretentious women, boring and vapid, secretly want to be approached, have no clue how to respond when approached
>Ride back home $50-70 depending on surge pricing

Or

Sit at home on Tinder, be relaxed, by myself, not pay a dime, spend time with my dog. Meet grill on our own time, unrushed, inexpensive.

Geeeee i dont know why OP probably beta millenial males.

>Why aren't Millennials going out to clubs anymore?

They''re too busy carrying the luggage.

I don't go out to meet people, it's pretty rare that I interact with people outside of my friend group at bars/clubs. It's cheaper to just invite friends over and buy a 30 pack or a bottle of liquor.

We all have girlfriends/wives now anyways so getting pussy isn't a huge concern

Get date
go on date
Fuck

Cost me way less than going to a club
Shitpost for the rest of eternity

I'm having a much better time here.

Can't be bothered really. Drinks are really expensive and water isn't free. Women who go clubbing aren't really the girlfriend material as well.

Me and my friends are contended drinking in 7/11 or a local liquor store playing billiards and just talking about life and politics in general it's cheaper than go clubbing and it's more enjoyable as well.

>go to club
>blow $150 drinks for girls with boyfriends already
>grind on some slut for 5 minutes, never see her again
>hear gunshot, disperse from club before nignogs get into full scale gang war
>deem it a successful night, give the bros a fist bump while eating at Dennys at 2am

Thanks douchebag.

Yeah well on mescaline it feels like you turned into Goku and have been launched from space back to earth.

Either way it beats going to a club.

Less gay than a club but still gay as fuck