Moslems btfo

France successfully removes STUNNING AND BRAVE jihad hat wearing kebab from olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r7VWIQCHvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 her medal is revoked because of islamophobia

Seems like he won

Muhammad eliminated. Is it bad that I'm happy that she lost?

Jeanne D'Arc reincarnated

Not the slightest.

Still it won't stop all the STUNNING AND BRAVE MOSLEM headlines for the next few days.

I'm glad Muhammed lost. Thanks based femfrog.

she's been front page on bbc news all day

is there really any skill in this "sport"
jesus christ...

THANK YOU FRENCH FROG

and the US flag is on her fencing mask, she has disrespected not only her nation, her false god, and her false prophet all in one event!!
Sliced
T
F
O

top kek

She is the second best fencer in the US. She actually qualified through hardwork, and deserves to be there just as much as anybody else. How dare you be happy that one of your fellow countrymen failed. That is unamerican and unpatriotic behaviour. You disgust me Ameriburger. You should always support your countrymen, no matter if they wear a hijab or choose to go naked.

Religion Doesnt Matter.

Charles Martel would be proud of that one.

Go try it yourself you 400 lbs hambeast burger irl. It is fucking hard actually. I bet you couldn't get one point off of her.

Hopefully her husband beats her to death.

Fuck this cunt.

it's common for fencers to have their flags on their masks

yes, there is lots of skill involved

In fencing? Yes.
Its an incredibly difficult sport to master.
it's sword fighting with foils. It's a quick sport when amateurs go up against those with skill, but a pair of skilled fencers can hold each other off for a bit.

Until it blows up in your face

is the record corrected yet

couldn't some transwoman with longer wingspan just dominate the women's league?

t.cuckold
even the best women are inferior to an average man. btfo

Why are they always so fucking ugly? It's just another Harambe joke waiting to happen.

and she ate shit. good show

but harambe's a beautiful specimen. ;n;

Fuck you ahmed. You selfhating cunt sitting there behind the computer. I know it's you! You should always be patriotic and proud of your country. This woman is a real american patriot that represented and defended your country's honor. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? Nothing. Disgusting ameriburger. What have you contributed to America? NOTHING. Be happy that someone else is succeding.

You're just bitter because a "MOOSLEM!!!" is defending your country's honor better than you ever will.

hehehe

cool, just don't turn her into Conchita Wurst mark 2

>sweet fucking match
>oh it's a woman

Whooooooooooooooomp Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fencing isn't about strength you retard. Doesn't change the fact that she could destroy her if she wanted to.

Burger likes

cuck

Bet i get more pussy than you do.

>she's the second best fencer in the us
She backed up so fucking fast she did the splits, in the webm she never once went on the offensive all she did was wait for France to come close only to find she's been touched twice.

stick to HRC/Trump threads
$.02 has been deposited into your account courtesy of Correct The Record

Good. I don't want her face plastered everywhere after this olympics. If she'd had won, she would have been on every single morning show, late night show, Coca-Cola commercial, McDonald commercial, etc. only because she wears a hijab. I'm saying this as a former Muslim.

>deserves to be there just as much as anybody else
She's a muslim and therefore only deserves to be in a third world desert shit hole, or an unmarked mass grave.

good post

cuck

Pointing out that a professional female fencer is 1000000x better than you, at her respective sport is apparently the same as shilling.

I wish i got paid for using logic on nonwork matters, i would get so rich.

>sport fencing

disgusting

>someone who dedicates their entire life/career into a sport is better than someone who's never done it
wew

why is swordfighting so faggy now? why dont they make them use claymores or something

>If she'd had won, she would have been on every single morning show, late night show, Coca-Cola commercial, McDonald commercial, etc. only because she wears a hijab.

>mfw all of this happens anyway
>even though she lost
>but because she wears a hijab and is STUNNING AND BRAVE

Fuck off Ahmed. Your prophet was a warlording pedophile faggot and your ideology is for faggots.

we try not to blatantly give muslims explosives

This time is personal.

Yes. Got called a cuck for pointing it out. Goes to show how retarded Sup Forums users are.

This looks way less faggy:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r7VWIQCHvM

see
champ

Please kill yourself

she's fucking pathetic you cuck. just look how bad she fucked up. she shouldn't have been there in the first place
Any half athletic man would be able to wreck her with a few months of proper training

would be better if their suits were all tron like

FRANCE YES

My prophet was a man with the name, Jesus Christ. And my ideology is for protesthantic christians.

>sport

Yeah no.

She is the second best US female fencer.

Please explain how she doesn't deserve to be there. She is obviously better than 99,999% of all american females.

>the fucking chest pump at the end
She knew what was up. Frogs getting sick of Muslims?

is fencing redpilled?

Then stop defending Muslims, fagtron. They are your enemy.

>white person defeated brown shitqueen who only got send to the olympics because "muh diversity"?!?!?!
i smell raisins here!!111
better call mr. shekelstein
just to be sure

Kek

Stop cuckposting, Sören.

fuck off traitorous shill, i dont give a fuck if an american is a gay muslim transgender nigger, if they are competing FOR this country, i am rooting for them

>protesthantic
kill yourself

Any form of sport or regular exercise is redpilled. Fencing is not particularly any more or less useful than any other sport, same goes for it being redpilled.

It IS damn fun though, I did it for a year and a half.

Did anyone else notice the thickness of the french girls ass?

>dare
>disgust

A fucking woman.

Degeneracy is my enemy. This woman isn't degenerate. She is a respectable hardworking woman who is also a muslim.

All praise to hardworking people around the world.

>that one 42 year old woman with a girp strength higher than most men in their prime

I'm surprised they let a fully covered shitskin near whites with an electronic device in their hands...then again, it is Brazil

Second best isn't good enough for the Olympics

>having any derka derka in your olympic team in the first place

Fencing has French roots.
Sandniggers should stay away from it.

>estoc metashitters

Means nothing. The fencing chestpiece has a strap that straddles your groin. She could have a moderate ass and the strap is just tight, or an utterly god-like ass and the strap is loose.

kill yourself you disgusting nigger

Islam is the enemy. Pure and simple. All Muslims need to be gassed and/or exiled back to their shitty sand lands.

no, fuck em

I feel like the Olympics are 4 years of training for only seconds or minutes of glory. Like there's no build-up.

Kill yourself, faggot. If you're not even willing to root against a fucking Muslim at a sport, I know we can't count on you on the day of the rope. Betray your family and people, but cling to the state. Fucking pathetic.

Stop med at være en Idiot Brian.

noice

Just glad thet she'll get retired to the dustbin early on. I was already sick of seeing her masculine face all over the media.

>deserves to be there just as much as anybody else
She's a muslim and therefore only deserves to be in a third world desert shit hole, or an unmarked mass grave.

Oh look, a guy idolizing a Christian but at the same time spouting un-christian words.
Truly a remarkable specimen

By Shamoon Hafez. What exactly, except for the mugs paying the licence fee and the location of its HQ, is British about the BBC anymore?

That's pretty neat. Makes me wonder why only rapier fencing is mainstream. Sabres would look better and attract more people to the sport.

is that boku no pol?

Show me where the bible says that.

none of the 3 regions of romania was ever under ottoman occupation, jamal

Pics of the French qt and champion of the White race against the Muslim hordes?

Huehuehue

#JeSuisCharlesMonet

>expels Muslims from Western Europe forever

Moose Limbs suck