When you consider the absolute mess of a country that Obama inherited from his GOP predecessor and then combine that...

When you consider the absolute mess of a country that Obama inherited from his GOP predecessor and then combine that with the 8 years of constant disrespect and obstruction of a GOP lead congress, I believe that he has been and outstanding president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFSMeQ0vmLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's been a truly great president. He'll go down as the guy who saved the country from a recession, became the first black president, kept a level head through constant obstructionism from republicans, and passed health care mandates to help curb the cost of health care in the U.S..oh and he got Bin Laden

History will remember him as a great president. and he deserves it.

>Grace
>Class
>Dignity

And yet he's the only president in history tp actively campaign for a presidential candidate while still in office. Did Bush campaign for McCain while he was in office? No because he has dignity and wanted to get out of the Washington political world as fast as possible while Obama on the other hand lives for that shit.

No President has ever been more divisive and incited more racial animosity than Obama. Trayquan is my son hurr durr. We thought we were getting Martin Luther King and we ended up getting Malcolm X.

fuck off, leaf

the world will remember your homeland as cuck central

The only way you can argue that Obama caused racial tensions is that stupid trailer park scum Americans got really pissed that their lives suck ass and now they see a nigger in the White House and makes their heads explode.

Lmaaaaaooooooo^

Okay. So, you're a fool. Anything else you want to share?

Obama has been bretty good, and this is coming from a Trump supporter. The right-tards will try to point out a bunch of bullshit that stems from racism, but its just Hillary-tier propaganda. He was a better president than George dubya.

> Did Bush campaign for McCain while he was in office?

No because he would have sunk McCain's campaign.

>No because he has dignity and wanted to get out of the Washington political world as fast as possible while Obama on the other hand lives for that shit.

TOP KEK

Yea I'm sure McCain's campaign was dying to have that 25% approval rating poison campaigning for them.

Obama was trying to equate McCain with Bush as much as possible to win. Bush actively working with McCain would have done the job for him.

How does saying Trayquan could have been his son do anything but incite racial animosity?

>constantly railing against police every time a hoodrat gets shot committing a crime
>Appoint 2 race baiting DoJ heads that do the same
>Attend the funerals of criminals
>Lecture police at memorials that it's their own fault
wew

look at this fucking spin

Bush was literally toxic to republicans in 2008, he would have sunk mccain's campaign even more than it already was if he hit the campaign trail

he did endorse him fully though

youtube.com/watch?v=LFSMeQ0vmLM

racial animosity began before Obama got into office because inbred rednecks didn't want a nigger in the white house. They flat out said it publically multiple times. Even republican lawmakers were routinely busted spread racist emails and cartoons about obama. Obama is not responsible for that.

How does it? He basically said "that could have been my teenage son making a stupid decision, I feel sympathy for his family"

Not to mention every day Zim Zim proves he's a fucking psychopath that should have never had a gun to begin with.

Was one of the bailout terms to shitpost and shill in favour of US?

>sucking police dick this hard

American police are a bunch of retarded faggots and they deserve all of the criticism they get and more

Lmao those "trailer park scum" are leagues better than your trashy nigger family.

My trashy nigger white family and dad who makes 900K a year? Nah fool. I'm a well rounded upper class college grad. I am objectively better than trailer park scum.

oslama and jerkel are teh heroes
i saw it on jew-tv so it must be true

What did they obstruct specifically?

But why is it necessary? Basically what he was saying is that because the kid was black it could have been his son. How retarded is that? For a president to point out that he is black and that someone else is also black.

What about his support of the black lives matter terrorist group? That doesn't cause any racial divisions?

I don't consider making an absolute fucking mess of the Middle East a good thing. He's horrible.

Sh-sh-sh-shift those goalposts harder, senpai!

what is a nigger white family

someone tell me

help

>American police are a bunch of retarded faggots
Much less so than your average nigger who gets shot by the cops

>Unprecedented hate
Having your cock sucked by the media for 8 years does not equate to being hated. A casual reminder that Obama Lied about closing Guantanamo , drone strikes in Pakistan , continued Afghanistan genocide, auto regulations, billions for "AIDS", Ledbetter Act, CHIP, US$787 billion ARRA, major expansion of AmeriCorps, furthered reliance on federal government in states with high unemployment, Omnibus Appropriations Act, sanctions against Iranian people, murder of SomSomaland Yemenis, Omnibus Public Land Management Act, "see something say something" police state, doubled foreign aid, persecution of Julian Assange, tobacco regulations, health care reform that coerced ownership, Shepard Act, Haiti aid, banking regulations, threw money at the worst schools, Libya intervention, Benghazi scandal, Fast & Furious scandal, EPA regulations, debt ceiling drama, proposed even more spending, assassination of American Anwar al-Awlaki, Syria intervention, NDAA , STOCK Act, "you didn't build that", soaked the rich, raised Social Security tax, post-Newtown gun regulation via tyrannical executive decree

>their love for country
When Obama got elected, Michelle went out of her way to say for the first time in her life, she was proud Of her country. Does that sound like a patriot to you?

President Obama is a former Harvard Law Professor who is acting as a character witness on behalf of the black shooting victims before all of the facts were out. In doing this he paints ALL of the shootings he comments on as racially motivated.

>If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon.
This strengthens the narrative that he Trayvon Martin was an innocent child killed because he was black, when in fact he was beating someone to the point they feared for their life.

>The police acted stupidly
This ignores the fact that Professor Gates was being extremely uncooperative with the cops and again paints him as a racial martyr.

And the night before the Dallas police shooting he talked about how these racial tensions are nothing new and continues to give some statistics with misleading context to further his divisive points in the wake of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling.

In every one of these cases he talks about sending the DOJ to investigate and in every case they don't have enough to prosecute. This sends a message to the black community that not even the government can protect them from institutional racism, demoralizing them even further.

Of course he is the most divisive President in recent history. What adds insult to injury is how perpetually fills American blacks with mortal terror.

Wake up.

I could temporarily improve the economy by printing 4 trillion and giving it to wallstreet 2

Popping those blue pills like vitamins.

Back to blaming Bush now are we?
Go fuck yourself faggot.

>obstruction of a GOP lead congress
Congress is supposed to be the legislative branch. The president is supposed to lead the executive branch.

The legislative branch sets policy. The executive branch carries out policy.

A congress that won't prevents the president from ruling like a king is doing most of its job. Doing its job to the full would require a supermajority who agree to hang any president who tries to rule like a king.

>buncha big dumb doodoo heads!

t.you

>A congress that won't prevents the president from ruling like a king is doing most of its job.

>A congress that prevents the president from ruling like a king is doing most of its job.

left a word in when I went back to rephrase

he's been an unmitigated disaster for all but himself and seems proud of his "accomplishments". I guess if his intention was to harm tens of millions of Americans then he must see himself as successful.