If you could have any fictional disease which one would you have?

If you could have any fictional disease which one would you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_ORUkRK7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_diseases
youtube.com/watch?v=R_3QIuK8z_U
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Atma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sexlexia

Lackadaisy-Cathro Disease

One of those diseases that do nothing but make you a superior physical specimen in every respect but they're bad for some reason.

X-Men?

Salmonella Fitzgerald

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_ORUkRK7I

white privilege

Only ever took a glance at Warhammer 40K lore, but does Nurgle's Rot make everyone into an immortal horseman of the apocalypse, or only that one chapter of heretic space marines?

This user gets it.

I'd be okay with the X-Gene

Do parasites count?

Not even them. Most, it just turns their rotting corpses into physical vessels for lesser daemons of Nurgle.

SWEATY BOOB RASH

Three Stooges Syndrome. I'll be indestructible.

The one that turns you into a werewolf.

Is there one that kills you instantly and painlessly.
I want that.

is that a missing penis joke?

Vampirism wouldn't be so bad if I had some time to plan around the shortcomings of it before actually dying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_diseases

diminished glutes

youtube.com/watch?v=R_3QIuK8z_U

They really need an editor.

The Wild Card virus could potentially work out well for me.

Pokerus, i get stronger and it doesn't kill me, i can tend spread it so everyone benifits. Its a win win situation

Probably Hollywood Coughbleed Syndrome, I would make every moment of my life incredible dramatic and tense.

Nurgle's rot basically melts you alive, you pray to Nurgle out of desperation so that you won't die from it, then the possession happens.

Honestly with 40k, you'd probably want the Obliterater Virus (turns you into a hulking mass of guns that can reform into any weapon imaginable-at the cost of your sanity) or the Pariah mutation (You have no soul and are an anathema to all warp-related phenomenon.)

> Anathema to all warp-related phenomenon

Best news all week in the 40K universe.

Does turning into a gamma mutant count as a disease?

Vampirism.

Same to be honest.

Pokerus.

Boneitis literally just means bone inflammation.

fpbp

CHRIS!

7 MINUTES.

You best specify which kind of vampirism, lest you end up with one of the shitty versions, like the one from Geist Panik, which is basically magic AIDS.

the Crossed virus

pic related.

>nidoqueen
>mother

Does this count as a disease?

It does carry the downside of normal people being utterly disgusted and repulsed by, oh, right. Forgot where I was for a second.

Too slow

the one that turns me into a guy

Pillarmen aren't vampires, they're a species. You can't catch pillarmanism, they're born that way.

Bullet Headitis

Ohhh, you're thinking of cancer. Good news, it's real and you have it.

>gets this assblasted over the venom suit
holy shit what?

>fictional disease

umf umf umf.. american progress incoming..

I originally posted Dio Brando. That was the only other picture I had and I didn't feel like pulling more. I want Jojo vampirism.

WITNESSED!

The first and foremost thing I'd want to know is my limitations of being outside in the morning.

like do I die instantly or do I have X amount of time to get out of sunlight. Does it have to be direct sunlight or can I block some of it. What time is morning officially considered morning, wheres the cutoff?

Lynks disease.

But user, the slightest breeze would

Any disease that's not deadly but let's me take a Make A Wish trip

second on best disease you can get

Those are literally just for terminal people.
Kids in fact.

Invincible! Excellent.

I have a terminal disease that makes me appear to be in my early twenties. There, problem solved.

Just like real life, when a mother becomes older it can no longer have children. Nidoqueen is the menopause of the Nido-line.

Just because you posted black suit spidey doesn't mean people immediately connect it to the symbiote, specially considering he's had a fabric version of that costume for years. If you posted Venom or Carnage or any of the other symbiotes people would have been quick to catch on to what you intended.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Atma

But it's not Sup Forums related

she evolved after she gave birth.

That's a learning disability.

It's sexy learning disability.

I-suddenly-can't-go-to-this-island disease.

Lycanthropy. Regular human most of the time, occasionally animistic murder machine. I wouldn't even feel bad about it (as long as I don't kill anyone I know), the thrill of the hunt probably feels amazing.

>Imminent Death Syndrome
>A terminal disease in which the affected individual may experience death at any given time, usually within 80–100 years.
Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

I've been reading the WebMD page on it and I think I have it. Good bye, anons. It's been fun. Life is rare, precious, and it's worth holding on to every moment. Please do your best. Be the best you that you that you can be, because you might get infected too. I think I got mine from drinking someone else's drink at a bar by accident.

that one that guy from duckman had that occasionally caused him to say the next word in the dictionary instead of the one he wanted to say

IF i get to spend my last few dying moments with her...

homosexuality

because then it could be cured

;_;

planet arium

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

cancer

I'm pretty sure the exact moment of sunrise automatically mutes vampires' powers regardless of their vicinity to direct sunlight (which is why they HAVE to sleep in their dirt boxes by the break of dawn, since they'd essentially be as vulnerable as real dead bodies until sunset, only they wouldn't have to worry about decay), and direct sunlight itself can destroy their bodies about as effectively as impalement through the heart and decapitation... More or less.

But fuck if I could know for sure since vampire lore is inconsistent as fuck.

Holy shit, never knew I wanted good-for-you parasites this much.

They make Fry cool. They make him "fresh".

I never noticed that before.

Symbionts are great

Indeed. There's a shit ton of vampires who don't die in the sun at all. I can't be sure because I never read it, but I recall Dracula himself being incredibly complex to kill.