This has got to be in the top 10 best TV series ever aired. On ABC no less. Incredibly underrated and overlooked...

This has got to be in the top 10 best TV series ever aired. On ABC no less. Incredibly underrated and overlooked. Why can't network TV get back on this level again?

youtube.com/watch?v=bzK31Qf8SOw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTKbEnQH4bc&index=34&list=PLa7mWsVoJb6nGQEGwSQpKXLFdN5NOt5Hj
youtube.com/results?search_query=mad tv nypd blue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The comfiest of gritty cop shows.

>Incredibly underrated and overlooked

It's got its huge share of praise and awards. Dummies here don't know about it because it's old and it's not The Wire, but otherwise I wouldn't call it underrated.

Fair enough. But it's almost never discussed and rarely do you find anyone who's seen it. For a show that isn't THAT old, it tends to fly under the radar.

Unfortunately it's harder than shit to find decent clips on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTKbEnQH4bc&index=34&list=PLa7mWsVoJb6nGQEGwSQpKXLFdN5NOt5Hj

Ass Invaders

It's just Law & Order with some fat manlet theatre queer pretending he's not a faggot

It was before disney purchase ABC, once they did it went all gay and woman.

It was probably the biggest thing on tv in the 90s. Ten years later people barely remember it existed.

Not even 10 posts in before pol shitposters derail a perfectly good thread.

It was a great show. What more is there to say, faggot? Can't wait for the next season?

i would watch it except i cant handle that one actor jimmy or whatever his name is

>Hey, I don't do commercials.

First season is kino. The other seasons have their ups and downs, it's mostly good, but it never really reaches the same quality as it had in the first season.

I know this probably isn't him, but I hope it is.

reading it in his voice i can believe it

>Let me head to the warehouse and check on that

Sure, if you're a tasteless retard and fag: youtube.com/results?search_query=mad tv nypd blue

>Tasteless retard and fag
>Mad TV

Homicide >>>> NYPD Blue

>he's anus-clonkered because SNL's B-team mocked his favorite faggot show
>repeatedly

That one was even worse than NYPD Blue.
>scene where they're raiding house
>for some reason the song "Super Bon-Bon" by Soul Coughing is the soundtrack
>it played for some 30 seconds while the cops were slowly making their way to the house
>they make entry and no one's there
That was the first time I ever saw Melissa Leo in anything. Then:

>two dipshit cops are arguing about something pointless at a crime scene
>one asks the other how tall he is
>"six-foot. why?"
>"i didn't know they stacked crap that high. can i get a wit?"

The only good cop show I remember was pic related, where Dennis Franz originally played the character he would play over and over in his career before finally becoming famous for it in NYPD Blue.

Someone's 'tism got triggered hard.

>gets his asshole reamed for his shitty taste
>SAVAGELY
>"yer autism"

>Writes a novel about how much he dislikes a show in a thread about the show.
>Not autistic.

They're gonna say SHIT tonight on NYPD Blue!

>describes something in limited but significant detail
>"yer autism cuz yer more words than me can"

This guy gets it. A fag show for fags. Fucking. Fags. The Blue Thunder series was better than NYPD Blue. Fucking Cop Rock was better than NYPD Blue.

Jesus. Were you molested as a child by a man in short sleeves and a tie? By all means, keep sperging out about how not autistic you are in a thread for an irrelevant 90's TV show.

Yes, and it was actually Dennis Franz, you fucking human paraquat.