Latinos are white Europeans

Latinos are white Europeans
We are Native Americans, not white and not European!

you speak vulgar latin and the only blood in you worth a shit is hispanic.

consider it a complement

Thank you. Finally. Someone fucking gets it. Except you're not Native American. You're a mestizo hybrid, a Spanish rapebaby.

>mfw having a professor in uni uses me as an example of someone who doesn't look latin
>family is from Lazio
>mfw I have no face from the facepalm

I'm 100% from Spaniard descent, not a meme ""white"" but a real one

I hate when people, specially burgers, use the word latino or hispanic like it means race

Because the overwhelming majority of "hispanics" that come here are mestizos with the exception of Cubans and Argentinians. The pure blooded Europeans are usually upper class and have no need to hop a fence and take our jobs and welfare you dimwit

You might be right. Only a stupid savage would deny himself roman heritage.

Implying we would confuse you for Europeans

Before anyone says the one on the left is hot. She will look like the one on the right by age 18, guaranteed.

Hispanics aren't white though.

They look like Chinese

those are indians

Fuck.

>JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

sudacas? sometimes they look ok most of the time they look shit tier

Sorry, they're more Native than anything

Sudacas, wetbacks, beaners. Regain your own culture. You have nothing to do with Ancient Rome, you are not latinos. You are just smelly midgets .

>We are Native Americans, not white and not European!

First off, you're definitely NOT Native American.

Second, you're right about not being white and European. You're the worst kind of spic.

The only acceptable Spanish hybrids are those from Spain, and only the white looking Spaniards with clear European decent.

Go back to mowing lawns, José.

And stop hiding your very large family in your house once they jump the border. They need to pay taxes too.

Who gives a shit.

No.

spanish rapebabies

You're mongrels, get over it.