So after Mallory who's the worst person in the cast?

So after Mallory who's the worst person in the cast?
I vote Cyril. I'd say Cheryl but she's literally insane

The faggot's the worst character, I don't even remember his name despite having seen every episode up to now. He's such a whiny prick and I've never found him remotely interested.

Character Power Rankings
Great Tier
>Kruger
>Pam
Good Tier
>Sheryl
>Lana
>Archer
Meh Tier
>Cyril
Shit tier
>The gay guy
>Mallory

No, it's definitely Cyril. Which is part of what's great about Archer.
In a normal tv show Cyril would be the protagonist and Archer would just be some douche that Cyril inevitably wins Lana off of.
Here however Cyril is even more of a horrible fucking person than Archer, just one without any power.

There all horrible people Ray probably being the least of them. I think the worst thing he has done is rape Cyril, but at this point I think only Archer has not done that.

like, worst morally? probably krieger

Pam in Archer vice

This. Literally tried selling nuclear material to North Koreans and when he found them dead at the meetup, he fed the bodies to his irradiated pig that he was fucking at the time.

>In a normal tv show Cyril would be the protagonist
No, he's still be a sidekick
He's too smart to be a protag, not athletic enough to be a protag, and his dick is way too big to be the protag of anything that isn't from japan

At the very least he'd come into his own or have some sort of gimmick where he doesn't eat dirt.
In a more stereotypical show, him and Lana are a duo. He does Nerd Shit while she kicks ass, and occasionally he isn't a complete nerd and that makes her wet. Archer is the douchey ex and probably a villain.

>At the very least he'd come into his own or have some sort of gimmick where he doesn't eat dirt.
And the only reason Cyril hasn't done that in the show is because he never really tries to do anything outside of the agency
And the few times he does do it, it's extremely beneficial. So if he stopped obsessing over Lana then he'd probably end up happier and he might even get Lana
But I still don't think he'd be a protag

Krieger seems to be completely amoral. The closest he came to being good was stopping his fellow clones from releasing a nerve-gas nuke.
I'd say of the cast members that aren't complete sociopaths Mallory is the worst.

>He's such a whiny prick
In the beginning Ray was a competent field agent and former athlete with a touch of bitchiness. When the show went full Flanderization, he turned into a squealing queer who couldn't tie his shoes without losing a limb or severing his spinal column.

Ray gets his name from an obscure guest character on an episode of Adam Reed's single most favorite show, The Six Million Dollar Man.

>So after Mallory who's the worst person in the cast?
Her son who inherited her complete self-centeredness and inability to concern with the effects of an action on others. Come on people, is this difficult?

Lana's a hypocrite, Pam's only interested in physical gratification, Cyril's a wimp, Krieger has the mind of a precocious sex crazed 10 year old, and Ray should have quit for ODIN after the second season.

But Sterling? We only gain sympathy for him in flashbacks where we see the cruelty that ultimately formed him.

And I really like the show, but the premise requires him to be the alpha jerk, just like Barry was ODIN's.

Archer has the ability to overcome his programming and be a good person, it's not very frequent but it makes its way through. Which is why I feel Cyril is the worst, he's a complete foil to Archer. He's a shitbag at his core, he's only ever "nice" because he's a pussy. When he thinks he can get away with it. So behind the characters that are literal Nazis and Insane Pyromaniacs and Mallory, he's the worst.
Archer and Lana tie.
Then Ray.
Then Pam, she's a selfish wreck who can't control herself but she atleast has the least malice of the group.

kek

I was going to say that Woodhouse was the only good person.

Then I remembered his voice actor passed.

Woodhouse was definitely the most morally upright character of the main cast but I wouldn't call him a good person.

He was a drug addict, temporary cannibal, and he scalped fifty men (albeit to avenge his friend but still, scalping is fucked up).

Given what we know about him it's likely he did a lot more terrible shit we've just never heard about. He's quite cavalier about committing murder from what we've seen.

Carol is objectively the worst character on this

>In a normal tv show Cyril would be the protagonist

>pic related

unless you're thinking of Review

But that's such an overrated show it's hardly relevant

>But Sterling? We only gain sympathy for him in flashbacks where we see the cruelty that ultimately formed him.
He also really loves his daughter and tries to be a better person and parent for her before Lana decides to fuck with him for no reason
>fakes a kidnappping and hostage situation to see he's a good father instead of just watching him over the weekend
>gets jealous that Archer finds women attractive and breaks up with him even though he only made out with the old bitch because Lana was flirting with he old bitches ex-husband
He's trying but Lana keeps reverting him

even if you took the insanity away?

Mallory is literally all about herself and whatever interests her at the time. She very rarely cares about Ron or Archer, but that's it.
Archer is just inconsiderate like 80% of the time, and completely unapologetic about it normally. But he has his moments.
Cheryl is canon insane.
Lana's actually pretty nice when dealing with normal people. But she can reach Archer tier dealing with members of the team.
Pam's blunt, but easily the nicest.
Cyril's went from push over fuck boy to passive aggressive smarmy fuck. But he only escalates when others do stupid shit.
Krieger is on the surface, a fairly considerate and reasonable guy. He never really screws with the rest. Not intentionally.
Ray is fine. A little catty, but easily one of the nicest people on the show

first season she was fucking cyril behind Lana's back and that was before the writers made her insane

That's not Cyril.
>Reverting
Nah, him and Lana are both school children. The only difference is she lays the holy than thouness on way thicker
Forgot all about Ron. That guy is great. Top Gagapeepop material right there.
Also Kreiger routinely turns the office into lab rats but in his defense he's an "innocent" sociopath who routinely forgets to be considerate of what that shit does to people.
Her fucking Cyril was one of the first things that keyed us into how fucking nuts she was.

>Her fucking Cyril was one of the first things that keyed us into how fucking nuts she was.
before she the ditzy office slut second season she was borrowing money just to burn it

>Nah, him and Lana are both school children. The only difference is she lays the holy than thouness on way thicker
Archer was/is trying to change for his kid because he doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes his mom made but every time Lana is their in some way to make him crash and burn. I mean she got mad at him for finding Veronica Dean hot even though she knew archer was 99% percent loyal to her even going as far to deny himself cyborg pussy from his second love of his to stay loyal her.

>all these faggots who can't into reading comprehension
He said worst person, not character. And that is OBVIOUSLY Archer. He treats everyone like shit, he gets them into trouble, he's irresponsible, childish, selfish, vindictive. violent and a whore.

Cheryl is simply insane, she doesn't do evil shit to her friends like Archer does.

Cyril isn't a bad guy at all, he's cowardly and weak sometimes, but he's only ever a dick to Archer who completely deserves it.

Pam went off the rails in Archer Vice, but she didn't set out to hurt people on purpose.

Krieger has a loose grasp on right and wrong, but he's mostly a nice guy.

Ray is probably my favorite person on the show. He's nice, fun and competent.

Lana is nice enough, but she needs anger management. I can only assume Archer completely eroded her nerves because she flies of the handle and resorts to violence in a heartbeat.

In terms of evil, from most to least:
Mallory
Krieger
Cheryl
Cyril
Lana
Archer
Pam
Ray

The bottom four are highly debatable, though, and largely depends on the episode.

>Archer has the ability to overcome his programming and be a good person, it's not very frequent but it makes its way through.
This. Archer is an asshole, but he's an asshole capable of genuine kindness. Sometimes he's given power and doesn't abuse it, like when he becomes the ruler of a pirate group. He couldn't bring himself to actually do pirate crap. By comparison if Cyril gets an ounce of power it instantly goes to his head and he loses control.

>Krieger is on the surface, a fairly considerate and reasonable guy. He never really screws with the rest. Not intentionally.
The thing is Krieger is really evil. He sells plutonium to rogue nations, does tons of unethical experiments, and probably murders the homeless. But he's still friendly enough that you like him regardless.

Krieger is literally Hitler. That's hard to top.

Lana and Cyril should be below Archer. Cyril's pulled some dick moves, but the show is literally all about how Archer is a dick. It's amazing that he's actually not the biggest dick, seeing as how literally every main character is phallic in some way.

ciryl is definitely the worse even more than Mallory I would argue... I think.

Ok, A, if Krieger was Hitler, how come he doesn't look anything like Hitler? And 2, what proof do you possibly have that really cements I'm Hitler outside a couple of gags?

I don't think so, because while I think Archer is more dangerous and more obnoxious to be around, I feel a lot of his crap doesn't come from malice, just drunken stupidity. I think that counts for something.

>I'm Hitler

>Ok, A, if Krieger was Hitler, how come he doesn't look anything like Hitler?

It's the beard.

Obviously I meant HE'S Hitler. Because I'm not him. I mean, really. Would loveable 'ol Krieger ever hangout on a website full of degenerates who may or may not be criminals that have what society calls "amoral" fetishes and a great love for Japanese animation? No, is the answer.

Yep yep yep!
Hey, chicks dig the beard. Is what I've heard.

They're all fucking terrible

Krieger:
>DUDE NAZIS LMAO
Pam
>DUDE FARM SEX LMAO
Cheryl
>DUDE AUTO ASPHYXIATION LMAO
Lana
>DUDE INSECURITY LMAO
Cyril
>DUDE SPINELESS NERD LMAO
Mallory
>DUDE ELDERLY ALCOHOLISM LMAO

What's everyone's opinion on skinny busty Pam? Purely in terms of her physical development as a character. I'm really expecting them to make her fat again. I would hate that for two reasons: 1) We didn't see her in any sexy scenes, it would be a colossal waste, 2) that would just reset things, 3) I actually like her better looking this way. What I would like is either her getting off coke and really blossoming as a beauty or maybe working out and becoming a pretty fit girl with abs, a muscly ass and thighs and overall muscle definition.

The fact that your sin for Mallory is alcoholism suggests you're not taking this seriously.

user, we've been past Archer Vice for a while now. She's back to being fat. But I do miss skinny fat tats Pam.

Fat Pam is best Pam.

it was early cloning experiments, it's probably more accurate to say he's Hitler's test tube grown child than a full clone.

You can't deny loyal or not that Archer didn't help things and at times actively tried to make her jealous. Same way she did.

I don't think anyone can argue that Archer doesn't make constantly bad decisions like that. Those two are both fucked up completely.

It used to be a spy office/work sitcom/parody. Like The Office meets James Bond. Now it's wacky adventures of wacky characters most of which are now defined by one trait and aren't even real characters anymore.

Mallory is one of the better characters.

the only thing she screwed up is raising Sterling and keeping him in ISIS.

otherwise she was a competent spy and ran successful spy agency business.

Fuck. Just finished Vice and I was REALLY hoping they wouldn't take the shittiest and most predictable path with her. But yeah, I expected them to screw the pooch, they always do with such things. I wish we got so much as a swimsuit or lingerie skinny Pam before they reset it.

>fetishizing a life-threatening sickness

On a separate note. Did the creators comment or react to the fact that their fictional spy agency now shares a name with a terror group?

>the only thing she screwed up is raising Sterling and keeping him in ISIS.
Hardly. She's an awful person in nearly every conceivable way. She's easily one of the most competent, but that doesn't make her less of a piece of shit.

Fuck off mallory we know it's you

You are REALLY late. They stopped going by ISIS after Vice because of the terrorist group. In the most recent season, they're the Cyril Figgus Investigation....Something. Detective....something. Private...something. I forget.

They're all private-eyes now, basically.

>>fetishizing a life-threatening sickness
It's not about a fetish, it's the fact that thin Pam was more of an asshole. And a one-joke wonder about cocain. Fat Pam is one of the nicer, relatively saner characters with tons of confidence and a badass nature to back it up. That's what makes her awesome.

Plus, she's a complete hedonist. Not like she'd ever stay off food.

Skinny Pam looked weird because her body was made skinny but her head stayed the same size.

This guy...I think he might be...Winston Churchill

The Figgis Agency. With their logo, Furlock Bones

Thanks pham. I was way off base, clearly.

>Archer is all those things but he can be decent in a meaningful way. His horrible qualities are really just walls created as coping mechanisms which I guess his development is really all that's doing him favors since unlike most the other characters we can see a lot of instances of why Archer is the way he is.
She instilled her creepy codependency in Baby Sterling, purposefully. And as bad as that is, she didn't even have the responsibility to follow through with being dependable. The nicest thing she did for Archer his whole childhood was make various threats on his behalf whenever he failed

>Cheryl absolutely does evil shit she just lacks the attention span to really do anything big

>Cyril is a bad guy, he's just not so obviously because he's cowardly and weak. He's capable of being just as bad as Archer but lacks opportunity

>Pam I agree

>Krieger I agree

>Ray I agree

>Lana is capable of everything Archer does, but thinks she's above him somehow. AJ despite Archer loving her is sort of a living monument to how shitty Lana can be.

Also you forgot Mallory who's obviously the worse. She made Archer, on purpose, and had sights to do it to the Wee Baby Seamus.

Serious answer, clones are just genetic they can end up looking different. He's basically Liquid Hitler

Thin Pam was only an asshole because of the coke. It was nice seeing her happy with how she looks for once.

All that matters is Pam is best.

Good Tier
>Gay guy
>Scientist
>Cheryl
>Cyril

Okay Tier
>Archer
>Lana
>Mallory

Shit Tier
>Pam

Anyone who puts Pam on top has shit tastes.

It's okay user, he is eating bowls of spider webs in heaven now.

They're all shitty people to be honest. Just to varying degrees. Like the difference between Archer's active aggressive shittiness and Cyril's passive cowardly shittiness.

But from the shittiest person to the least shittiest I'd say:
Mallory
Krieger
Cheryl
Cyril and Archer tied
Lana
Ray
Pam

he was never going to act on nything until Lana did and even Mallory called her out saying it was her fault things went down the way they did. Even though Archer is trying to change he is still a manchild not that i'm excusing him he should have never tried to one up her but Lana flirting was the catalyst

I'm pretty sure he's dressed as Charlie Chaplin, not Hitler.

>like when he becomes the ruler of a pirate group. He couldn't bring himself to actually do pirate crap. By comparison if Cyril gets an ounce of power it instantly goes to his head and he loses control

Yeah, I think I need to retract my 'alpha jerk' comment here. Point well made, user.

>Would loveable 'ol Krieger ever hangout on a website full of degenerates who may or may not be criminals

Well if you're not Krieger, then you won't mind posting the password to insurance.zip

Of course not! The password is guest. Just like always

>Anyone who puts Pam on top has testes.
ftfy
really need to work on your spelling there