What did you think of this adaptation of the Joker? What is your favorite version?

What did you think of this adaptation of the Joker? What is your favorite version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rut_-YgJYw?t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my favorite joker:

youtu.be/2rut_-YgJYw?t=5m

I always thought of the Joker as an insane genius that transcended humanity in the worst possible way. It's hard for normal people to write.

I still think that's Jessica Alba in disguise putting on a persona at 3:27. I think she might be a hidden power level person.

It just...looks a lot like her. It looks like the makeup is contoured to make her look LESS like her/less recognizable. And she's putting on a higher voice (or maybe she's putting on a voice in all her other appearances?) but it still sounds like th[e same voice.

he was okay. kind of a mix of joker and two-face. weirdly, the two-face we got in the previous movie was just tommy lee jones doing jack nicholson's joker

well.. that was pretty amazing. kinda telling when the best adaptations are ... some internet show nobody's heard of

My favorite Joker would be a mix between Dead End and Patient J, but that is definitely my favorite Domino.

I think Heath ledgers Joker was far more political than he should be. To me, Joker he always seemed like a force of nature. He just blows into town and fucks everything up, no real motive.

Yeah, I like it a lot. He's actually fun to watch and had good lines. Too bad it became THE joker for edgy fedora wearing teenagers.
My favorite version is Azzarello's, who acts a lot like TDK's Joker you could argue, but I really love the street level approach it has.

Best Joker is Mark Hamill. We already know this.

He's totally doing the Hamill voice. Not that that's a bad thing, Hamill joker is best joker after all.

He was good. Very different from previous versions.

Well, for comics.

He was the very best that could be done in Nolan's bland chicago-gotham city.

The pencil "magic trick" was an incredible touch.
It was painful, cruel and yet also very funny, I didn't see it coming.
Ledger FELT very unpredictable. He caught me by surprise many times in the movie. Like in that nurse costume too. It was straight up funny, while not detracting from the threatening factor.
I wasn't crazy for the mannerisms, the voice felt forced, the costume is meh, but I really liked what they had him do.

It was nice to see a joker with a point for once. I liked that his nemesis status was justified for once and not just "he's kuhRAYzee!" horseshit. He was intelligent enough to keep a step ahead of Batman by exploiting and boobytrapping the predictable elements of his own schemes, and his "just because" facade about chaos was a good way to foil Batman's style of heroism. The idea that Batman relies too heavily on his logic and that an illogical villain thus leaves him at a loss was a great little detail to tap into.

With all the Joker posters that get shilled by DC,i am pissed they never made any for this Joker

I like Heath Joker but my favorites are Hamill and Martha Joker.

I used to boast A Serious House on a Serious Earth all the time around here in the past.
My favorite Joker, my favorite Two Face, my favorite Batman story in general. Even super puritan Batman is nice.

He was also the perfect nemesis to have after the first movie where Ra's had drilled the thought of criminal inferiority into Bruce's head so powerfully that he was still quoting him at the beginning of the Dark Knight. Bruce continued to underestimate the Joker because he had fallen for fatal flaw of thinking criminals can't be complex.

>Domino

If Mark Hamil ever dubs the Joker's lines from TDK with HIS Joker voice it'd be my favourite. Luckily we're basically getting that with The killing Joke movie.
I like anarchist/make you see things my way Joker.

He was cool.
Pic related are my favorites.
I'm looking forward to see Leto in action, he looks great.

The shoe knife was kewl

>miller's joker
absolutely patrician taste

quints confirm miller's joker is best

This being the only actual adaptation of the Joker and was the only time he has ever been portrayed as a totally sadistic maniacal criminal genius.

Everyone else is just a clown in purple that directors knew fuckall about. They did not even try to depict Joker in any meaningful way.

Nice

>That shitty dub
>Spends the whole thing with a shitty smile
>No charisma at all

The Joker is supposed to have a shit ton of expressions, it's fucking retarded to have him like that

So many people loved ledger's performed and are quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate for Leto. All the shenanigans aside of what he did on set I believe he has a chance of doing as well as ledger or even better

>Inb4 moms gonna freak

Leto only has 9 minutes of screentime. You'd have to wait for the actual Batman movie to see him in a more prominent role