Most intelligent post in Sup Forums history and a perfect summation of why Baby Driver was glitzy trash

Most intelligent post in Sup Forums history and a perfect summation of why Baby Driver was glitzy trash.

Literally Shakespeare.

that's a big post

t. reddit

i hate myself

>someone else screencaps your post and makes a thread about it
*SQUEE* Yippee! :D

What the fuck are you even talking about, op?

I mean Baby Driver isn't a great movie but this is a hilariously awful criticism

>He is Gumby behind a steering wheel.

I was in that thread, nobody replied to your post. Now you screencapped it to have another shot at (You)s.

Sad.

A life of crime sure turns you into a regular Clint fucking Eastwood. Huh, op?

Im old and bitter about it: the thread

post the one where his ghost flies over the city

You are one of the most pathetic posters in recent years. Being an old janitor who cleans toilets doesn't make you John Wayne, that's retarded.

Nah he's just spewing garbage and so are you.

I'm sure if he killed a few more people those wrinkles would start settling in. Right, op?

BABY DAHMER

I'm 19.

Oh it shows...

the fedora tip heard round the world

This is just absolutely retarded. But it is Funny that you're capturing the idiots who honestly believe that they are bona-fide critics

He doesn't want to interact with anyone he works with. He doesn't want to be there. He doesn't come in and go, "hey fellow criminals, I just have the most HI-LARIOUS story about the asian dude on our last heist!"

He sources cars, he drives, he goes home.

Glad to see you're capping your own posts again OP

times were different back then, even attempting to compare that to this movie just shows how moronic you are.

no one replied because they dont have a good counter argument

I don't get it. Baby did have pretty good characterization as far as i could tell, and i think his characterization showed in the opening credits as he is going to Get coffee and when we see him take the voice snippet "is he slow?" And turning it into a song. We see his box of tapes, his place that he lives with the deaf guy. This faggot OP may not consider that characterization, but it is, and it's more than we get in other bigger movies.

I didn't compare it to this movie. I compared it to the stupid fucking screencap that says that without wrinkles on your face, you haven't been.through a more stressful, less desirable and highly criminal life. It's a pretty fucking stupid thing to assume. Agree?

OP exposed

Seems like a poor attempt at replicating that popular pasta about Harry Potter.

People actually reply to things if they agree with them. I'm sorry that's never happened to you.

Why is there a hyphen between immeasurably and disappointed? Too many hyphens in general in this copypasta actually.

and yet it has. nice presumption.

it's actually very poorly written

geez it must suck getting old but come one...

Someone always whips up a poorly written copypasta for whatever flavor of the month movie is out. I remember there being several for both Deadpool and BvS.

>OP getting btfo
>probably red faced and closed the thread, if he can't read the mean things we're saying about him his feelings won't get hurt
Pathetic

>old man triggered by youth

Checkmate

Yeah, the reference to Billy the Kid the entire film plays off of was lost on the fucking retard who wrote that pretentious swill and the cock guzzling fuckwit who re posted it.

In a world where even ARMOND FUCKING WHITE dug Baby Driver and you shit on it...obviously you're the one who done fucked it.