>black spidey love interest
>fake shit mandarin
>As much continuity as a scary movie spoof
>Too much humour, no seriousness
>That shitty civil war

I'm a big marvel fan but the movies are starting to feel like parodies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0
cinemablend.com/new/Why-Disney-Executives-Apparently-Think-Avengers-2-Was-Failure-80867.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China and PC shit!

all those jokes about "our communist chinese masters" are getting a little less funny as they become more true

Remember when Iron Man used to fight commies instead of working to accomodate with them?

Pepperidge Farms remembers

Why is marvel so shit bros? How do we save it?

Women.

I think we all (((know)))

Civil trash

Disney strikes!

This, dessu.

So that you will be mad about it and give them free publicity by discussing it to others.

Thanks for being part of the winning team!

What pisses me off the most is that casting an asian person would have been the actual correct thing to do if they were aiming for "diversity"

>Pretend to like it or they win

Don't wanna piss of the chinese by insinuating that Tibet actucally exists besides being a part of china.

Carlyle lays out the reasoning in his double toasted review, here:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0

Oh no, not at all. The best course of action is not to talk about it. That's really what these companies and studios hate the most. Happy, angry, as long as you're something.

Indifference is death.

>Invisible Woman existed before Spider-Man

Look if you do actually want to write more women into the books can you at least not be shit at it?

(You)

That's exactly why Cho was added to Ironman 3 and Age of Ultron

>I'm a big marvel fan

That's like drinking piss and saying you love the taste of piss.

I can't wait until the Black Panther is a white guy in some reboot

they're literally removing Stranger's Tibet roots in favor for chinese blockbuster pandering.

because MCU is an artless cashgrab franchise that stays relevant by being the bitch of PC community

Didn't Nostalgia Critic approve of this in his white washing video?

I don't think it's the PC market is the market the films are trying to fit into. The comics are a different story. Besides, DC films and tv shows have been racebending it's characters for decades.

>another Asian in a wise teacher role

Better fitting than a bald white bitch.

Because it is cool to race change whites and non-black minorities.

>What pisses me off the most is that casting an asian person would have been the actual correct thing to do if they were aiming for "diversity"
They have two choices, both equally bad.

1. Cast an actual Tibetan. Piss off Chinese government.
2. Cast an Asian who ISN'T an actual Tibetan, Piss off everyone everywhere.

They went with
3. Cast a white woman, everyone knows why they did it and accept that it is intentionally avoiding the problem.

why anyone would prefer reading or watching anything marvel is beyond me when DC is like right there

its like voluntarily eating shit when a steak is right in front of you

she isn't a bitch

They're doing this to appease a non-black minority. They're ok with Dr. Cho though

>I'm a big marvel fan

>>another Asian in a wise teacher role

Oh my god that's so fucking racist and negative as fuck!

I mean there is people saying that black people are rapist and thieves, but a wise teacher??? fuck, not even the KKK went that far!

read comics you casual

>Marvel Hate thread
>Big marvel fan.

Such hypocrisy.
/thread

It's weird that everyone in the movies looks like they go to the same tailor.

But that's dumb because he also says they changed it fro! Tibet to Nepal. So there was no need to change it from an Asian man to a white woman. Hell, it could've been an Asian woman.

>is a fan of the comics
>doesn't like how unfaithful the movies are to the source material

why is that so hard to understand?

>/threading your own post

ahahaha look at this Skub supporting fuck

because they literally do

This can't be real.

Knocking the soul out of someone is pretty bitchy.

Chris has massive social anxiety

Sorry, didn't realized this was Sup Forums. Thought you were actually talking about comics.

obviously OP does like comics and wants the movies to be more like comics

>because they literally do
But good costume design would hide that.

>Black norse god
Yeah, thats some bullshit
>black spidey love interest
We literally don't know who she is playing or if she even matters in the story
>fake shit mandarin
Very true
>As much continuity as a scary movie spoof
Are we still talking MCU? What the fuck are you talking about, find a movie universe with tighter continuity than this.
I dunno, the Russo movies hit the perfect tone for me. Civil War had levity, but it was pretty serious for the most part.
>That shitty civil war
You mean one of the best capeshit movies ever or the god awful Bendis event going on right now?

MCU has its flaws and I'll admit Incredible Hulk and Age of Ultron suck, but overall it's still pretty good.

Marvel is for diversity, unless you a Tibetian o a mutie.

Tilda's a woman?

Or maybe just don't watch movies you know are going to be shit

This doesn't surprise me at all. Because he's a fucking hack.

This, only the weak parts of the MCU are the Thor movies and AoU. TIH was fine and if anything, needs a sequel. Also GotG was not that good.

If they call making a somewhat dark skinned character have less melanin in their skin "white washing". Do they also call the opposite "black facing"?

>I'll admit Incredible Hulk... suck

Get out. You have bad taste and are an Evans Meme poster.

How about they change the place so that it isn't in Tibet but still make it in Asia? Is that too hard?

Oh and make sure they look asian. Much better than a white bitch.

One of us!

>tighter continuity
>Stark is starting the Avengers
>no, wait, actually Fury is
>Loki's on Earth, getting the Tesseract
>no wait he hasn't made it there yet
>we used the Mind Gem to access the Space Gem...yeah...because...gems
>Mandarin is TOTALLY real, except not, except yes
>A-Ant-Man has totally existed in this universe this whole time
>all of Hydra secrets were dumped online
>but nobody was able to decode them in 3 years except Zemo who only made out the one part that was integral to his plot
>Shield shut down (fuck you, "movie universe") yet somehow they have a Helicarrier in "storage"
>which by the way, that's fucking great, let's save people from the falling rock using the least airworthy vehicle since the Hindenburg
>Hulk has control over himself. Err, wait.
>Hi I'm Tony and I have PTSD. Even though I've literally gone toe to toe with terrorists and supervillains before to no effect. Wait, I lost it.
Yeah, the fact that things carry over between movies is kind of nice, but please, the continuity is not that tight.

Who gives a shit?

Tilda is god tier. Just be happy that this film has an excellent cast.

>>we used the Mind Gem to access the Space Gem...yeah...because...gems
They are of the same nature. No one should have an issue with this.

Because no release in China means box office failure. Welcome to the 21st century.

>2013+3
>STILL muh Mandarin

>Tony stark, a literal genius in control of Jarvis, an omnipotent A.I, didn't research into his parents death, but zemo found the footage easily online.

>Thor has blonder hair in previous films, look at his eyebrows

>Tony doesn't get PTSD from seeing Thor, an alien norse god, being stuck in a cave for months with his heart about to be fucked, the events of ironman2, but suddenly gets it when he flies into a portal?

>forgets he has PTSD later on

>His armor progressively weakens

>ultron doesn't think in light speeds in some scenes but does in others

>"Charterer should quip" that's literally the character development for all of them. They are all out of character

Why?

Is this autism?

>1.jpg
Nevermind.

I don't get what's so difficult

It's a different universe from the comics. Of course shit is going to be adapted differently.

We're some of you this butt hurt over some of the ridiculous changes made for Ultimate comics?

You're not watching "616: the movie"

You'd have to put a fucking gun to my head to make me care about the melanin count of a wizard in a fucking funnybook adaptation.

Where did you get 1.jpg from you fucking redditor autist?

I can literally hear your neckbeard bristling.
I can literally see the resulting cheeto cloud from my window.
I'm expecting an earth shattering "RREEEEEE" any moment now.

>yfw scary movies are more cohesive, more serious and have better continuity than post ironman Disney marvel flicks

I'm done with the mcu, better just stick to reading marvel relaunches and events

There are no windows in your basement you cocksucker

Why don't you go to Sup Forums to discuss those movies you're so interested in?

>Stark is starting the Avengers
You mean when Fury showed up to tell him about the Avengers in the first movie? Did I miss something?

Nothing you listed is a continuity error. Even the weird Mandarin thing.

Marvel is finished, and Ike Perlmutter killed it. DC is delivering the difference factor that audiences WANT. Suicide Squad and Justice League have the diversity of the Fast&Furious movies unlike Marvels track record of token black sidekicks being the "diversity" and Wonder Woman is a female led superhero movie first before the dozen or so Marvel movies! Feige is a genius and thats why he fought for Black Panther and Captain Marvel! But theres still no Widow movie on the slate really? DC is quicker to draw the cards people want. Thats why DC will win!

You don't need to wait 11 (ELEVEN) years of setup to justify a female superhero movie! That sort of logic is exactly what I'm talking about and why DC wins!

To you OP, how many of those Homecoming kids have SUPERPOWERS like the diverse Suicide Squad?? They are just throwaways! D

Diversity sells its a fact! Marvel cant get away with - Luiz, the fasttalking criminal son of Mexican immigrants, or Helen Cho, the personality-free Asian doctor that lusts after a white man - anymore!!! Trust me this is why Feige fought so hard to leave Perlmutter in the dark!

Yet now still Feige is struggling on Dr. Strange! And cant get a Widow movie together? Feige has good intentions but he's been weakened too far. DC will swoop in!

>tfw thor movie is purposly casting blacks as norse gods
>tfw people say its okay cuz they aliens in mcu
>tfw marvel would never do that to non-white gods

Such as? Is Shango in the Marvel Universe?

No body is stupid to fall for this falseflagging, right?

>tfw marvel would never do that to non-white gods
No shit the white gods are too busy being the main characters.

Only white gods have the privilege to be Marvel characters though

>Movies are shit, people losing interest
>Comics are shit, DC taking the shares
>Games are shit
>tv is shit

Can marvel do anything right? Being a marvel fan is hard

HELLA FUCKIN' EPIC. YOU ROCK DCBRO!

>why doesn't Marvel catter to my tastes exclusively out of 7 billion people?

You're a fan of Marvel but it is not yours. Carry on, user.

>If you don't like marvels current decisions, you're a dc fan

Marvel is sucking more cocks than you do right now, it's fine to criticize them

Marvel is currently catering to a small number of people.
That's why the movies are underperforming
That's why the comics are flopping

We don't want brand new Muslim or gay comic changes, we want old marvel.

>That's why the movies are underperforming
>That's why the comics are flopping

KEK

he he he he he yes goy I wonder why.

On one hand they could have gotten Chow Yun Fat or someone but on the other hand, it's based Tilda.

2012 Avengers $1.5
2015 Age of ultron $1.4
2016 civil war (avengers 3 + SPIDERMAN) $1.1bill
2018 infinity war- ??

>underperforming

You don't know what is underperforming, kiddo

I don't know what you've been smoking but it's the complete opposite

So does Disney!
Problem is, they're making their comics like their movies, instead of making their movies like their comics.

Are you retarded? Disney thinks the $400 million dollar movie age of ultron was a blunder at $1.4 billion
Civil war cost more with marketing, and was avengers age of ultron level with Spiderman and panther, but it made a shocking $1.1 billion.

cinemablend.com/new/Why-Disney-Executives-Apparently-Think-Avengers-2-Was-Failure-80867.html

You mean one of the oldest archetypes in asian storytelling? damn man yeah we need to back off i guess.

>bleeding cool

sure

>was a blunder at $1.4 billion
>source: Bleeding Cool
A better example of blunder is BvS. Three of the most popular superheroes in the world made 800mil with 450mil budget. AoU is nowhere close to be a blunder, kid.

>Civil war cost more with marketing
>Source, my ass
It didn't cost more.

>and was avengers age of ultron level with Spiderman and panther
Excluding Thor and Hulk
And it was a Captain America movie. People outside of US doesn't like Cap that much. Yet, it's one of the highest grossing movies of all time.

Also
>Panther
Literally who?

Christ, when I look at that photo, I see everything wrong with Marvel.

Miles and Kitty are being written as 'the greatest heroes' of the MU, despite being bland as sin, especially recently.

Steve Rogers should have stayed dead and Bucky should have remained as the new Cap (Not saying this because I hate Rogers BTW).

X-23 is being written as a generic girl, despite the fact that all prior characterization has her as a literal killing Machine trying to be human.
Legacy characters have no personality, other than being 'better' replacements, despite the fact that is bullshit. Maarvel is just doing it make themselves look better.

Characters have been replaced by people who have no real connection to them and being shilled as being 'better' Riri is smarter than Stark and Whor can use the Hammer 'better' than Thor

Worst of all, the comics have lost all the tone that made so many interested in them in the first place. My only wish is that this time is viewed like the 90s, a couple of good ideas in a steaming pile of shit.

>cancer patient
Hey, are they already making the Whor movie?

>Don't have an argument
>Let me company war! XD1!

He's fishing for fish to bite the bait. He's obviously a sexually frustrated fanboy reddit crossposter.

Apparently you can't criticize Disney or marvel

If it's good enough for Asians it's good enough for everyone, young grasshopper