I wish I had a girlfriend

I wish I had a girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHfgzyBiCLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't.

you realise after a while that it's better you're alone

I wish I had a kot

this. when i come home from work, i just want to spend rest of the day by playing vidya, shitposting, watching movies or reading books. i don't need a woman for that and she just would get in my way.
life is best when you have full control of it

Nose like a goddamned beak

this

youtube.com/watch?v=PHfgzyBiCLA

why is her right arm so damn big?
Also, this.

girls look so soft and cute. I want to hug one

they are warm and they smell nice
>tfw you can feel her warm breath on your neck while cuddling

Feels good I tell you. But of course getting that close just makes the inevitable rejection that much more devastating :-(

I wish I had a boyfriend

Hug me

i'm right here

I wish I had a boyfriend.

But what if you want to put benis in vagene

what if you just want to cuddle?

katja wouldn't get in your way, she'd just keep drawing and then take the dog out so it could take a shit

i wish i had a boyfriend
spooning with a boy would feel heavenly ;_;

This

Are you short and soft?

You better be grills

go to your nearest bar and take the first drunk slut you can find and lure her to your apartment
then get a big teddybear
katja is mentally ill, so it wouldn't be as good as you might think

yes

>tfw no qt korean gf

I can be one if need be.

yes user...they're all girls...

captcha: Finland stop

>You better be grills
n-no..
are you mad at me?

we're all boys here you dummy

>katja is mentally ill, so it wouldn't be as good as you might think
put prozac in her food ;^)

>tfw ugly and a sperg(partially a result of being ugly)
Your FACE is the driver, you are the vehicle when it comes to sex life.

I wish a girl would break my heart so my pain would be more profound.

I've seen short, ugly, fat, stuttering, lisping AND shit skinned guys walk next to 10/10 girls.

it's obviously not common, but it still happens. if you have a charming and likable personality, people will find you pleasant to be with. if you can talk to people, you can get both friends and a gf without trouble, regardless of other factors.

I have always been a girl.

send bobs

Why sad?

I will never have a girlfriend, why did my parents lie to me about finding someone? I feel betrayed that they would tell me something that isn't true

>tfw no gf

YAMATE

i just want a bf

Cocks
Gaysex
Fag

>tfw reached the stage of settling for bf because you'll never find a gf
>tfw can't find a bf either

is that true? I imagine it must be easier to approach a guy, especially if you're not really gay. then there will be a certain distance, kinda like when you try to get a practice gf.

I think they can always tell that I'm not actually interested in them at all, I'm just destined to be alone forever

*waves* here am I

I wouldn't say it necessarily is like that. After a while it does lose some of it's charm, but I would still rather come home to a loving girlfriend than to an empty apartment. You'll miss some of the freedom, but in the end it's worth it. You'll cherish the moments you get to be alone and get drunk, but you'll have enough chances to do that to remain happy.

Älä mene ruotsalaisten jekkuihin

Would you honestly feel better if your parents told you "lol just give up you'll end up alone, who would ever love you if it isn't even us? By the way when are you going to move out? We need your room for storage space"
Cherish your parents user

Keep wishing lol