Whats next for Emma Roberts career? Im sad Scream Queens got cancelled...

Whats next for Emma Roberts career? Im sad Scream Queens got cancelled, and I fear she wont be cast as a lead on anything in the future. Will her career bounce back?

what's she looking at on her phone?

Eating me alive.

Depends on whether she can grow her happy trail and arm hair back.

it looks like instagram

>it's a superior emma thread

goddamn it i already fapped guys pls stop

Who and what career?

How about she focuses more on keeping her cleavage free of nasty-ass sweat and then she can worry about her career

post her feet

She is perfection. Also cleavage sweat is delicious.

She's apparently on the shortlist for Whedon's Batgirl. She is similar to Sarah Michelle Gellar so I think she might have a good chance.

That's Sup Forums baby

I don't even know whoever Emma Roberts is.

something about herself, the self-absorbed cunt. those are clearly her legs

hopefully nothing

>no tiny smol best emma gf

>Emma will never degrade and humiliate you in public
>Emma will never tell all your female friends you have a tiny dick and can't get hard
>Emma will never give you a handjob while threatening to kill you if you so much as precum
>Emma will never give you a throbbing erection and then leave you with no release
>Emma will never forcefully sit on your face for hours on end with no chance to come up for air
>Emma will never push your face into the ground with her dirty feet
>Emma will never grab you hard by the balls and make you beg for her to not crush them
>Emma will never wake you up in the middle of the night, beating you up because she had a dream where you looked at another girl
>Emma will never stuff your mouth with her panties while she fucks you in the ass with a strap on
>Emma will never force you to suck on her toes and worship her feet
>Emma will never use your face as a toilet
>Emma will never attack you with a kitchen knife because you came home late for dinner
>Emma will never force you to inject black tar heroin until you become an addict, and then cutting you off, only giving you a hit if you can make her cum
>Emma will never tell her friends about how you can't satisfy her in front of you
>Emma will never kick you out of the bedroom while she finishes herself off with her vibrator and all you can do is listen through the walls
>Emma will never poison your food as revenge for not paying enough attention to her
>Emma will never log into your social media accounts and message every single one of your female friends, including your mother / sisters that you fap to their photos and fantasize about them
>Emma will never empty your bank account and spend it all on purses and makeup
>Emma will never lock you in chasity and throw the key down the garbage disposal
>Emma will never hold your hand tightly, tell you how much she loves you and she rests her head across your chest while you run your fingers through her hair, at home in one another's arms

She looks like a poor mans Margaret Qualley.

>will her career bounce back?

She never had one in the first place.

she's doing a romantic comedy called little Italy

Here you go lad

What other hairy celebs you like?

She will play Disney Princess or DCEU villain.

I wish for summer glau

>emma thread stays up
>debecki thread is deleted

Does a diet of hotpockets stunt your growth?

Imagine if she starts her career as a pusy mistres!

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE NEVER HAD A CAREER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

emma doesnt do social media

manlets are more likely to want snoo-snoo