What is Wrong With Iran?

Donald Trump is speaking in Detroit - he just said it's the biggest terrorist nation. wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icBp41jbuMo
youtube.com/watch?v=bMsvIDlsgiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iran is the largest sponsor of state terrorism in the world (excluding the USA)

>t. Sunni

oh ok

yeah, all those iranians on board of the 9/11 plane. you're so fucking retarded on a national scale i'm tired being amazed at it

Saudi Arabia

fuck out of my country shit skin

Iranians aren't shit skins. They're white.

Lol stay mad you shitty minority

The total deaths of 9/11 are minimal compared to global deaths from Iran Sponsored Jihad. Your suppose to be better than this russian bro.

Does it have anything to do with Iran being only one of three remaining nations without a Rothschild central bank?

youtube.com/watch?v=icBp41jbuMo

Trump sucks Saudi dick just like Hillary.

Good insight user thanks.

>calling this white

Caucasian, not white

i'm not your kin you morbidly obese imbecile. and your gulf buddies literally fund fucking isis

You misspelled Saudi Arabia

Iran represents a lot of oil supply. So much so that allowing then to export again was a big part of why oil price fell to nearly $20usd last year.

Low oil prices are mean shitt profits for Saudi Arabia, US and Canada. (Also keep an eye on venezula).

Also Russia. BUT Russia has good relations with iran.

When talkint about Iran.. terrorism is a smoke screen. Keep your eye on the oil price and the speakers stake in oil and oil industries.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMsvIDlsgiM

Daily reminder that meanwhile you faggots are roleplaying crusaders and posting "DEUS VULT XD" there are Iran-backed shias militias protecting Christian churches and villages from the US sponsored terrorists and jihadists.

Also

Daily reminder that a Shia-Christian-Druze alliance is one of the most scary thing for the zionists in Israel.

You misspelled Saudi Arabia sand nigger

I have no fucking idea why Sup Forums sucks Iran's dick.

They are essentially the Shia equivalent of ISIS, which is a Sunni group.

Trump family is heavily invested in Israeli real estate market, to the point Ivanka married a jew and converted into judaism. So first thing your TV celebrity does after getting elected is starts rallying for a war with Iran.

You know that's BS.

Because they've been neglected their rightful place among top countries for decades. The same way everyone shits on how bad and shit Spain is but everytime there's any news of us getting better you put us down again.

It's the fear against having different 'powerful' nations than the ones you know and are allies with. If you do this with Spain, who only had 100 years of 'the greatest country in the world', imagine what our states do with Iran, one of the top states since civilization appeared (and also oil, lots of it).

OMG. And we really hoped that there will be no WW3 if Trump will win. Looks like I've never been so wrong in all my life.

Iran? It doesn't exist folks

>They are essentially the Shia equivalent of ISIS
Stop sucking Israel-owned media's dick please. They are not that bad. Well, actually this ayatollah dickhead IS bad, but they NEVER supported any terrorist movements across the world. Hesbollah and Hamas are questionable """terrorists""". Prove me wrong.

No, no that's Israel

>secular jewish nation

No, we terrorized Iran.
You're thinking of Saudi Arabia.

Other than the incoming collapse of Egypt, they are the biggest threat against Israel and thus """""American""""" hegemony in the region.

And they are a threat in 3 forms:
Future nuclear capabilities.
They are trying to coalesce Iraq, Syria and Lebanon/Hezbollah into a powerful single block.
If the Sauds go to war against Iran, which they want to do, SA will be easily humiliated, leading to a possible instability in the peninsula, which puts Israel at risk.

Whats ur opinion on sufism?

He can't.

iran itself is an islamic (shia) state, which isn't all that great

it's not a terrorist nation though, that's just retarded
probably pandering to the jewish owners of the USA

Interesting you mention this as I am listening to some Brit talking about Sufism right now. Maybe one day I'll be able to speak with one of them because all I've found apart from original texts is typical new age bullshit doublespeak. Sad.

Sufism is ok but many spiritual leaders (mostly from the Gulf Kingdoms) are really fuckin' up the concept and trying to subvert it to a more radical idea of Jihad.

Well here is an Albanian/Lebanese Bektashi Sufi. Ask away.

More like Tehran before the Revolution.

What does your image try to convey? Iran was a nation rapidly growing progressive in the 50's, made the mistake of wanting their own oil back from BP, got their progressive leader abducted by Eisenhower as a favor to the British, and had a brutal American-backed dictator installed for them.

The Shah drove out everyone even remotely progressive, the intellectuals fled before getting their shit thrown in the gulag.
As per the usual; the only guys who can persevere under repressive authoritarianism are the really Fundie religious. They finally reach that last straw, slap the Shah's shit, take power, and take American hostages as a get-back for Mossadegh's abduction.

Wow. Ok. . . .

Do Sufis really practice the basic tenants of Islam, as in all the pillars? That's probably a good start.

I follow a shia type of sufism called Bektashism. Its Albanian only Islam. You have to be born into it.

Sufism is shit; they consider Muhammad to be the perfect human. garbage religion

I suppose that answers my next question, that at least in some subsects (I suppose that's the proper term) that there's no such thing as a revert.

Yes, we do. We look more towards realism, and we use experiences to help our faith grow.

IRAN MUST NOT ALLOWED TO GAIN NUKES
#1 STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM
OBAMA IS LETTING THIS HAPPEN
TEAR UP THE IRAN DEAL

Letting it happen?

No, Obama is pushing for Iran to join the nuclear family. He believes it is their right.

Well, you could convert, but its very strict about the terms. We also dont hate on basis on religion (Except Jews)

That's nice user, I have a lot of respect for Shias, 90% of them are bro-tier.

its an islamic shariah shithole terror state

Iran used to be a beautiful, wealthy, and secular country. Along with Afghanistan, it was THE tourist destination in the Middle East.

1970's
>USSR starts taking over southern countries
>USSR starts spreading communism to nearby states
>USA is afraid Iran will become communist (why the fuck they would idk)
>USA supports radical Islamic takeover of Iran
>USA logic: Communism hates religion, so let's get Iran to be run by religious extremists to (((protect))) it from communism

Thanks maine

its that israeli money i guess...

And non-sufi muslims don't?

Pic related is what's 'wrong' with Iran

all muslims are shit

some people think that sufis are better because they seem more spiritual

but they're all garbage.

Shias are literally bro tier. What I dont understand is that Iranians kicked US puppet out and then held few guys hostage for a while and the whole US has ever lasting PTSD about this. its basically american shoah, surpassing Nein Eleven shoah levels since Afghanistan has been in ruins

That's probably why I've seen an incredible emphasis on haddith (from some sources). The New Agey guys almost want to separate themselves from Islam which is a bit baffling to me. Just first impressions though now I really don't know much.

Ok. That's interesting because there's a kind of "drunk love" impression I get, that once you feel the love of God then that's it you'll never be satisfied with anything else ever again. Kind of like the ultimate drug, which doesn't keep you in the world at all but out of it. Doesn't make much sense to me if you're never concentrating on the here and now but always focused on that which can never be defined. (Sufis accept God can't be defined because only God can know God. Right?)

2 streets in tehran women wore miniskirts thats not represent the whole of Iran.

They call america the "great satan." Do i need to say anything else?

>usa
>israel
>saudi arabia
>not a trinity

this, the truth.

(Persian speaking here)
Southern Russian gave Iranians their culture and language, and hopefully, they will help us get better in the future once we join the EEU.

There is no one in this world as based as Aleksandr Dugin.

Well with basic Islam it's just the Shahada and that's it. So with Sufism it's different. Can you give me an example? I'm also thoroughly familiar with the conversion processes in other religions so nothing is probably too complex.

Basically. We interpret God in a sense that he is everything, so we cherish things more

Idk, I'd appreciate it if you Anglos fuck off. You backed Khomeini as he took power, and William E. Simon switched from supporting the Shah to Saudi Arabia in 1974 due to a secret deal he made. He called the Shah a nut. You morons don't know anything beyond memes. Geopolitics is complex and your memetic minds fail to comprehend it.

Honestly, I want nothing more than Iran have separation and isolationism from you Anglo nuts. Iran's future lies in an alliance with Russia. Just give back their 150 billion dollars your banking Jewish mafia have in frozen assets, and Iran wouldn't give a fuck about you amerifats.

Guys relax, it's just 8D interdimensional backgammon.

Oh, that's great, so it's either the Woman behind the current chaos in the Middle East or the businessman who's afraid of Iran.

We are fucked. Fuck the Jewish States of America.

Saudi Arabia is currently worse but the Iranian regime is an anti-western doomsday cult.

>Iranian regime is an anti-western doomsday cult.
The West began in Southern Russia -- and many Slavs cluster closely to the Proto-Indo-Europeans of Southern Russia. Iranian regime is currently pro-Russia and closer to the West than anti-Russian EU and anti-Russian USA/UK. If the EU can become closer to Russia rather than USA, then it will become better again. Anti-Russian leaders are, in truth, Anti-West -- is my point.

Aleksandr Dugin provides the best future.

No it's because they are a kebab shithole who likes to make trouble

I think Cyrus the Great looked like this. My dad looks like him. Aleksandr Dugin is definitely representative of the Proto-Indo-Europeans, and I have a feeling his vision of the world will help revive it once more.

>not Saudi Arabia
Nice meme

>Hesbollah and Hamas are questionable """terrorists""".
Hi KGB

a lot is riding on what this man has to say. i think if his words come true it would lead to a world of least resistance.

Iranian literally means Aryan.

If you're anti Aryan you're either a kike or a useful idiot, that's really all there is to it.

When wax the last time Shias have attacked us?
Only Iranian backed "terorrists" I can think of is Hezbollah and that's pretty questionable

>Anti-Russian leaders are, in truth, Anti-West -- is my point
All leaders are a anti-west
I find it hilarious that you take the Russian cock so deep that you think the Ivan's aren't anti-west as well though

Your skelyton belongs to me now.

With the American Empire in power there will never be peace in the Middle East and Europe will never be left alone. All you can is create chaos, kill people and make more and more people hate the United States and Israel. If you go to war against Iran there will be such a massive solidarity movement with the muslims, you wouldn't believe it. Why already saw the disasters your government created in Iraq and Libya, currently Syria - shilling against the Syrian government which is fighting terrorists armed and supported by the Jewnited States of America and your greatest ally Turkey, while calling Assad a despot and war criminal. As long as the USA are in power, there will never be peace.

Aleksandr Dugin has provided a new template for power dynamics the world. Things change. The time for USA/UK dominance is coming to an end, sorry.

He needs the Jewish power to win. You can't win an election in the US without them, especially if you are openly against the Saudis who are also a very powerful group in the USA and the Western world in general. Shillary is supported by the Islamists/Saudis, so he needs the Zionists/kikes power to balance up.

>Saudis who are also a very powerful group in the USA and the Western world in general
15 years the West has now waged a so called "war on terror". But what did they fight? Secular governments and some Pashtun tribes at the other side of the world, governments which they hailed as heros and allies and freedom fighters before! Just like they call the terrorist in Syria freedom fighters today! But have they addressed the Saudi problem? Or Qatar? We see these alliances of the Western elite with the wahabists and then the appeasement of Islam becomes a toxic lie! When we try to search for the man behind terrorism and the growth of radical Islam, the faces of our own so called "elite" are shown. It is dangerous and despicable but what kind of people we are governed. Criminals, killers and liers all of them!

I have no problem with that, pilfer as you please
>UK
>Dominance
You're delusional

I had Iranians blow up my Stryker in Baghdad in 2007, then we spent 3 months on the border stopping weapon smugglers

You misspelled Israel Ahmed

I agree with Igor Panarin's analysis:

>In 2005, Panarin coined the term "New British Empire", which in his view started forming in 1945 (later he said that the Dulles brothers created it)[citation needed] and consists of 7 levels, with the following structure (subordinate from top to bottom):[citation needed]

>American-British transnational capital: Control centres – London and New York, analytical centre – RAND Corporation (USA, California).

>USA: Control centre – Washington DC, analytical centre – the State Department of the USA.

>British Commonwealth: Control centre – London, analytical centre – the BBC.

>Trojan horse states: Poland, Saudi Arabia

>Economically controlled states

>Politically controlled states

>Destabilisation states: Central Asian states, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Yugoslavia

The Eurasian Economic Union, Shanghai Cooperation Organization, and BRICS are against your Empire. Aleksandr Dugin offers a way to shift global power to EEU and, subsequently, the East.

The time of US dominance is over, man. The EU should be focusing on getting closer to Russia.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone to Baghdad dumb burger.

We can thank your kind for Isis.

Awww, that's unfortunate. But what were you doing 7000 miles away from home son?

Ruski here is right, Americans have no business anywhere near the middle east, let alone Iranian border

t. Saudi Arabian

im a sunni but love iran nonetheless.
hate the us though
but our ruler is an american stooge who keeps messing around with iran