Batman Will Assemble His Own SUICIDE SQUAD This October

>“I Am Suicide” part one! Batman has always been crazy…but this? This is suicide! In order to retrieve Psycho-Pirate and save Gotham Girl, Batman must recruit a team from Amanda Waller to break into the most impenetrable prison in the world and steal from one of the Dark Knight’s greatest foes…Bane. The next great Batman story begins here!

that cover tho

Oh boy finally a book about batman!

>CIA writing Bane

Truly we have reached peak meme magic.

I spy:

>Psycho-Pirate
>Poison Ivy (I think)
>Ventriloquist/Scarface

The black arm with the glove is Catwoman, maybe?

Who would spike knuckles be? I'm drawing a blank

I'd guess the huge hand is Solomon Grundy.

Is that Harley with what looks like a jester's hat? Has she even worn that recently?

ALFRED'S GONNA FREAK!

No that's Psycho-Pirate. He was revealed last issue.

That doesn't seem very piratey, but I'd never even heard of him before people started speculating an issue or two ago.

Is it DC that so blatantly spoiling these comics or are these leaks?

Since when is he not a scrawny guy in red spandex? That's a giant monster hand.

Maybe spiked fist is Bronze Tiger? First thing to come to mind.

Pretty sure the synopsis is from the solicit, so yeah, it's DC themselves.

I-i never thought that way. Meme magic is really real.

>I'd never even heard of him

>hasn't read Crisis on Infinite Earths
>hasn't read Morrison's Animal Man

What are you doing on this board?

I have read Animal Man, but don't recall him. Is he in the unused characters limbo part?

This doesn't smell like a forced tie-in to me, no-siree! I'm sure King has been planning this for AGES, well before he was ever put on the book.

>tie in
>2 months after the movie is out

The actual Suicide Squad book is the tie in, it begins in August and they even put Jim Lee on it. By the looks of it the team Batman puts together isn't going to be with any of the actual Squad members, it's different characters.

So, yes? I barely remember this. I should read it again.

do solicits use the actual release dates or the for reasons i don't understand offset dates?

The plane crash wasn't enough?

Spike knuckles could be Catman.

Actually think this was something King had in mind the minute he got dibs on the Bat. When you think about how he likes to tackle as much of a characters legacy as incorporating new ideas, this is a sure fire way to use 4-5 classic bat rogues in one arc. Batman has always ended up in these scenarios where his enemies have to team up with each other, or bats himself to overcome scenarios.

Also since the planning stages of Suicide Squad (Assault on Arkham), Batman has a synergistic quality with TFX.

Sounds cool I'm interested.

Did Psycho Pirate show up before during the New-52?
Does he still have the CoIE memories?

He better, it's kind of his whole schtick.

BANE?

Hypercrisis, you unwashed moviefags.

He was the dude in the insane asylum (was it Arkham?) who could remember all the characters that were wiped from continuity

I see Catwoman, Harley, Grundy, Ivy, and Penguin?

We just need to find out that Gotham got his powers from surviving a plane crash and his name is Bill Wilson.

Considering this is happening on Batman's solo series... yes?

>King is CIA.
>First issue of Batman, King crashes a plane.
>Upcoming storyline involves using Bane.
King knows about us, boys.

He did showed up before and he didn't remember shit. He was this shitty thing here. You can thank Scott Lobdell.

Nu52 was so bad for obscure characters.

>So, yes?

So no, you fucking retard.

I liked this story when it was called Batman and the Outsiders.

>not even a medusa mask
Absolutely disgusting.