What does Sup Forums think of Gavin McInnes?

What does Sup Forums think of Gavin McInnes?

I think he's pretty funny and amusing at times, but he takes his "I'm such a manly man" act a bit too far. Almost like he's overcompensating for something.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/Freespeechpodcast
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=l06WQ2mJ8I0
vimeo.com/177164754
youtu.be/RvO41fxhWFw
archive.is/AX4K6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>G: Joe (Rogan), I know God exists
>J: Oh? How's that Gavin?
>G: I saw my daughter's foot.
>J: Oh.

He's good at wrecking feminists and SJWs. I agree the whole 'I'm such a stud and women fall at my feet' shtick is slightly annoying.

I don't think it's a manly man act. He was apart of the alt/punk culture before his "awakening". So the personality makes sense.

He's a tryhard edgy faggot just like 90% of Sup Forums

That's why he's so popular here

Who?

I'd like to pop him in his god loving mouth and show him who the manly man is with that fagbar on his lip

He's alright by me. He's degenerate, but we all are.

Degenerate moron who likes to shove the microphone up his asshole live on camera.

That's not a metaphor for how shitty his podcast is, I'm being literal. Fuck this tool.

I keep seeing this thread pop up time and time again on Sup Forums. Either he's shilling or Gavinposting is looking or Toddposting on Sup Forums

Rightwing dickhead hipsters are still dickhead hipsters.

Like*

>founded vice
>made out with the mentally ill jew faggotopolous
>is married to a non white
>he poured piss all over him in solidarity with some bitch

need i continue?

>>founded vice
>>made out with the mentally ill jew faggotopolous
>>is married to a non white
>>he poured piss all over him in solidarity with some bitch
>
>need i continue?

I think we're done

He's funny sometimes but douchy all the time.

So not a big fan of him.

didn't he also stick something up his ass while being interviewed live?

He's an idiot hipster troll. I've literally never heard him express an intelligent opinion.

He's funny to listen time to time but he's not educated at all on the facts. He's just a dick with opinions

Compensating manlet

He's just an edgy hipster contrarian rebel.

But he's doing it right, unlike most other edgy hipster contrarian rebels, who "rebel" by shilling FOR the establishment instead of against it.

i don't know man.
he's just a previous gen cuck getting triggered by current gen cucks.

He's funny and absolutely eviscerates liberal arguments with no remorse, but his edgelord-ness, though deliberate, can be grating.

His entire purpose is to provoke, and he does it extremely well.

I would consider working for him or The Rebel if Canada's alt-right gets off its ass for the next Ontario and Federal elections.

Pretty much agree. He's funny, and he's smart enough and has the facts on his side enough of the time to make for some good watching, so I watch him sometimes. However, sometimes he comes off as a tryhard, and listening to him talk about the existence or non-existence of god is about as engaging and stimulating as a gluten-free biscuit.

>working for a jew

he is short

Ezra Levant is based.

he's so based at selling you bullshit

I think he's funny

He was better before he went to Cumia's network back when he was still invited onto Fox. Now he's gone balls-deep on the "oo look at me I'm doing something raunchy" act. His one on one interview series was mostly good and covered a lot of topics.

dailymotion.com/Freespeechpodcast

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Pretty much on par with you, OP.

Personally I think his video over baby boomers is his most relevant work.

Zion Jews > soros jews

He's funny but he's too obsessed with alpha beta shit and it makes him look beta.

His debates and interviews are what really makes me like him. Dude will interview sjw trolls and shit. He's way better than Joe Rogan.

He's a funny idiot

if he founded vice than why is vice so liberal and shitty?

I like his videos where interviews that ginger troll. Shit always makes me laugh, probably some of the funniest shit I've seen.

you're degenerate and gay

jews are in it for the money.
they sniffed there are shekels to be made with this alt right crap.
jews will always be jews.

Extremely funny.

McInnes on Clock Boy: youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U

McInnes versus Coppercab, part 1 of 3: youtube.com/watch?v=l06WQ2mJ8I0

McInnes versus Coppercab/'Claire Cab' (most recent conversation): vimeo.com/177164754

Jews took it over dude.

That's why he quit

He was a Chad in his younger years but became redpilled. Basically Sup Forums's dream for the future of white men

He overcompensates too much for his insecurities, might be the cause of his alcoholism too.

Cause he left and let that shit skin and the obese guy take over.

From what he's said vice and those guys weren't always giant cuckold liberals, they turned into them over time and got really bad only a few years back.

Vice used to be about music and counter culture. Now it's just about brown people.

He didn't have total control of it, it's basically the same deal as why the beta fag on Silicon Valley doesn't decide what happens to his company.

The other people involved on the board wanted to sell out to liberal bullshit. He couldn't stop it, so he left.

stfu your mentally ill.

When he left, quality went to shit. I can't criticize his hipster leanings, he was "before it was cool" before it was cool.

Where on YouTube can I go for consistent material from him? I subscribed to Rebel Media but barely ever saw him on their near constant updates, I subscribed to his personal channel but it pretty much never uploads.

Coppercab ones are 10/10.

They both just try to troll eachother and both somehow fall for it.

Top kek. Well memed.

He's got so like multiple channels. Godfather of hipsterdom is his main channel I think.

I think he's trying to emulate Hitchens with the alcohol use but doesn't even come close.

A worthless american

this

top kek is this pasta?

How tall is he, like 5'4"?

I don't know if I'd say he was full Chad, if anything he just came from the generation where an average guy wasn't an automatic pussy and lived a Chad life.

I don't think he was ever a thundercock, watch his video about his tattoos and he even admit he was a libcuck back in the day. He was anarchist feminist cuckold at one point kek, even has cuck tattoos.

I really wonder what redpilled him though, he's probably more Chad these days.

How I feel about Gavin McInnes is the same I feel about other anti-SJWs like:

>Milo Yiannopolus
>Sargon of Akkad
>Lauren Southern
>Bill Whittle
>Christina Hoff Sommers
>Ben Shapiro

They're gateway guardians. Level 1 redpills. I do not place them on the same pedestal or on the same level as brands like:

>Radix
>The Right Stuff
>Red Ice Radio
>Daily Stormer
>David Duke
>VDare

There is absolutely no need to get upset at Level 1 folks like Gavin when it's clear that their role is not to be as redpilled as us. If we want people to come to our side, we have to get them there one step at a time. That means weening them or vaccinating them with more basic conservative principles before we hand them the REALLY edgy stuff.

Isnt he friends with crass? My friend did and interview with the band and told me they are red pilled. I thought punks were all a bunch of faggot liberals. Does anyone know if this is true?

>What does Sup Forums think of Gavin McInnes?
He's a degenerate sodomite who is going to hell.

10/10 post
I still watch some entry level shit to watch them redpill themselves but TRS radix and red ice are currently GOAT

It's half and half. Half punks are faggoty liberals and the other half are based as fuck. Usually seems to come down to whether or not they love or hate the military desu.

Seems legit, thanks

What was the context?

> but he takes his "I'm such a manly man" act a bit too far.

He's an idiot populist just riding on the alt-right wave. Proved how desperate for attention he is in that interview with Coppercab. Can be entertaining if you literally have nothing better to do with your life (which, in fairness, I don't), but he shouldn't be taken seriously.

>Aquinas argument for intelligent design

I bought a sub to compound media for the gmcs,not regretting it so far, the bit about pretending to be retarded to get ona plane, and then being forced to sit next to a retard and talk about batman made me shit my pants with laughter

The guy was a full on chad
youtu.be/RvO41fxhWFw

Gefährlich Verrückt und Ungemütlich

Came here for this. Dude is a fucking degenerate

He says he's 5'11 probably closer to 5'9-5'10

I love how CopperCab becomes progressively angrier. And McInnes' rhetoric is just brilliant.

David duke is one of my favorites too, probably one of the few people who actually reconsider his own views. Shame people dismiss him as just another Klan guy, he's actually pretty smart and funnily enough seems to preach more unity than anyone on the left while being considered pure evil by them.

Good lad except when asked about jooz, he's a like everyone, zog positive

Man you guys are retarded if you think Coppercab is real and Gavin looks like a huge retard for biting the hook

Why would you like a faggot who acts likes he knows what being a man is. Telling them they need to get married and have kids scoffing at anyone who isn't .

This got married at 35
Had his first kid at 40
By his definition he's been a man for last 6 years if his life.
He's did same shit he's shitting on

>one year later
archive.is/AX4K6
100% correct

>build wall

it's pretty clear that he's a homosexual

>dildo up the ass
>context

Vice used to be non sjw blame shawn for it turning to crap

Watch the early vice shit, he was a weak face skinny fat liberal back in the day. I mean I'll just agree and say he's a Chad because I really like the guy and it doesn't bother me one way or the other.

I wish more hipsters were like him, that's for sure.

I'm totally going to buy one of his shirts. I might get in trouble wearing it on campus since I'm the president of the College Republicans, though...

Did you hear his recent interview with Richard Spencer? It was really good.

David Duke honestly seems very nice. I know people try to demonize him so much, but he truly comes across as a kindly old man.

Kek, cc has to be real now. He came out as a tranny and media even reported on it. If he ever admits he's trolling the left will skin him.

He took the trolling top far and now it's his reality.

I'm perfectly aware that CopperCab is a troll, and so is Gavin - he made it clear at the end of Part 1 that CopperCab might well be trolling. If anything, CopperCab looked the fool, not Gavin.

He's Jewed. Enough said.

Yeah, Duke did an interview with Tommy Sotomayor and that shit was great. I'll check out the interview you mentioned, Duke always impresses me.

His BLM vid today was great.

>"don't you want her to look like she's at Madame Tussauds and the air conditioner broke and her face is melting? "

Top fucking kek

>coppercabs "act" is that he is a sperging ugly retard autist 24/7

Gee, we got trolled so hard

Don't forget Fleshlight.

David Duke has been known as a piece of shit only out for a quick buck in the movement since the 80s.

>Almost like he's overcompensating for something.
It must be his disturbing lack of body hair that's incongruent with his vision of manliness.

>1 post by this slider

Is ">1 post by this ID" some kind of new bait that I'm not aware of? You get a new ID in every thread you post in, it's not your "Sup Forums username".
Maybe I'm just taking the bait here.

One post in this thread. It's the 'in this thread' part which is important here - it means he/she made this thread and made absolutely no effort to keep it going or respond to posters, and is therefore likely sliding to push anti-Hillary threads away from the main page.

they're friends and they're both acting in all of their interviews

He names Soros and brought in Dave Cphen who wrote a book about the holocaust being exaggerated and implied he agreed with him but couldnt state his opinion

Does Gavin really not realize that Copper is doing a bad feminist parody?

I think he suspects; he's most likely just playing along. See: