Mexican intellectuals hate Trump

So trump is polling at 1% with blacks and is hated by Mexican intellectuals. How exactly is he supposed to win this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/north-carolina-church-backs-trump-campaign-reaches-black/story?id=41189584
youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mexican
>Intellectual

Protip:
Those who beanspeak can't vote and blacks don't (unless its for another black guy)

Mexican """"""intellectuals""""""

>Mexican intellectuals

nice meme, stop falling for this shill

>appeal to "authority"
>hispanic intellectuals

>Mexican Intellectuals

kek

>Mexican intellectuals

t.Paco Hans Das Burritos Schrei

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

so in other words, landscapers?

Can someone explain this dumb, forced 'Mexican intellectuals' meme to me?

Is it just another Sup Forumstard tier meme?

He polls poorly with minorities with the lowest average voter turnout historically. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>mexican intellectuals

Felons can't vote anyways.

>t. Mexican intellectual

Mexico only has 67 intellectuals thats pretty bad.

They do exist and they get extensive citation in global development journals. They're all Marxists who go on and on and on about "muh global north" and "muh dependency theory," it's literally far left trash but it does have some clout.

Dunno why I'm bothering to defend them...

>can't explain the context of his shitty memes so he parrots the meme again like a bot
99% chance it's a Sup Forums tier meme

The fact you think this group must necessarily comprise every 'Mexican intellectual' in Mexico is beyond retarded

All three of them?

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican (((intellectuals)))

Hispanic intellectuals tend to be in the academia fields or are government employees that are put into those positions by a democrat party cronie.

Most of the middle class / working class Hispanics who are here legally support trump. Media tends to give vocal platforms to leftist groups... "Hispanic intellectual" is doublespeak for leftist globalist.

They have to go back

>being this assblasted

Please never use Mexican and intellectual in the same sentence ever again...

LOL so stupid you don't even understand it.

See you are shit low iq people so it is pretty much impossible for you to actually be intellectuals.

Western intellectuals hate him too.

What?

You don't seem to understand it either, because you're just throwing ad hominem instead of explaining it.

He needs to resonate more with the Mexican warlock demographic

Many true intellectual individuals agree Mexican people are clinically retarded siesta addicts...

The same western intellectuals that are forcing their countries down the shitter?

It's a bit like saying black father, sober Irish, and Swedish man

>Mexican intellectuals

Based on what evidence?

I just explained to you !

LOL thanks for highlighting that it is not a meme at all but a reflection of reality.

My feelings are all I need nowadays

Mexican intellectual is an oxymoron. Sort of like jumbo shrimp, open secret, or liquid gas.

We have to live around you stupid people and see you act really dumb online.

>mexican
>intellectuals

pick one and only one

You did not, as a matter of fact. Care to try again?

How so?

If you have to live among illegal Mexicans in a first world country I would think that you're not better off by much, considering you're most likely white trash yourself.

Why the hate tho?

Because Mexicans are stupid, as evidenced by your inability to understand a simple phrase.

>tho

North Carolina Church Backs Trump, Campaign Reaches Out to Black Voters

abcnews.go.com/Politics/north-carolina-church-backs-trump-campaign-reaches-black/story?id=41189584

mexicans are a hack race - a bunch of savages that barely invented the wheel got blessed by the white man's seed and now are a medium-functioning society. if it wasn't for those spaniards you'd still be eating each other and shitting in the woods

>Black Latinos and asian hate him
>White people expect him to win

I understand the phrase, I just don't see how it implies there are very few, if any, Mexican intellectuals.

First off, Mexican isn't a race. You're wrong from the get go stormwipe.

You cannot articulate your reasoning on this, thus, you are a meme parroting shitposter.

you know what i mean. all you shit skinned south american diaspora beaner cucks

>you know what i mean.
No, I don't, Mexicans aren't a race.
Are all stormfags such as yourself THIS ignorant?
>all you shit skinned south american diaspora beaner cucks
Nice buzzwords.

I hope that Trump wins. If he makes a "wall" between his people and inmigrants (albeit it will be most probably a metaphorical wall) that will push other countries to do the same. I long for the day Argentina gets to prohibit the entrance to illegals.
And for the love of kek, please will it!

i know you wanna designate incas mayans and whatever other apes roaming down there as separate peoples but to the rest of the world it's irrelevant

LOL keep highlighting how ignorant you are.

We are all laughing.

If mexican is not a race then how and why is it racist to not want your sorry asses invading the USA?

Choke to death on your next burrito trash.

>i know you wanna designate incas mayans and whatever other apes roaming down there as separate peoples but to the rest of the world it's irrelevant
I've been saying Mexican is a nationality, not a race.
It isn't my fault that you assume everyone south of the US fits whatever racism fueled distortion of facts you've created in your mind.

Btw Mexico isn't in south America.

Allow me to ask again, are all stormwipes THIS ignorant?

This.

Those 2 things couldnt be more farther apart. Mexico is so dumb it officially does not recognize its poor because, according to them, the poor are too poor to support any candicy "officially". Yes that is really true!

yeah, i guess we are. maybe you should be worried

>Mexican intellectual
Where did you see the words "south America" in the post you're responding to?

>If mexican is not a race then how and why is it racist to not want your sorry asses invading the USA?
Putting aside immigration policy arguments, it is possible to be racist against Mexicans if said individual *mistakenly thinks* we are a race, just like this retard did a few minutes ago, and pretty much like every racist retard does.

if you're not a race, what are you? just a shit country? i understand your actual race is mudblood dog shit but wouldn't you rather have some identity beyond cartels and tacos?

>>Mexican intellectual
>Where did you see the words "south America" in the post you're responding to?
See
Worried about what? A cursory glance at any facts like Mexicans not being a race, or Mexico not being in south America is not hard for people with functioning brains, it's actually harmful for your own 'movement' or whatever to spout dumb shit like this.

As a matter of fact going by your own logic, you're below a Mexican like me, what does that make you?

wall just got ten feet taller

i feel like your daddy cuz i'm white

all this stuff about hate speech
been going on since early in the campaign
still no fucking quote of trums hate speech
mfw

a couple months back some autists created "Mexican intellectuals" threads for a couple of weeks

you will find them in the archive, but IIRC there was nothing of worth

Western (((Intellectuals))) also crashed our economy and got us tangled up in endless middle east wars.

SWEDEN YES

>Mexican Intellectual

>Mexican intellectuals

Read between the lines, idiot

>blatantly memeing in lieu of any rebuttals
At least have some self respect, my trolling addled alt rite scoundrel.

Like I said Mexican isn't a race, just like American isn't a race.
>identity
Well, I suggest opening up a book sometime, you may find information about Mexican culture there.

>tfw actual mexican intellectual
>mfw i love this meme

I feel like there's a "me or my son again" adaption opportunity for this.

Okay Sweden

Now you read between the lines

You're right. I am now a shill for hill

>asians hate him
youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas

right in the feels... lately (((Aurelio Nuño Mayer))) has been floated as the potential next president

holy shit the bean people in this thread cannot handle the banter at all lmao

yeah deport those fucking bolitas
we could use some lessons too and start deporting the fucking dominicans

Maybe these "intellectuals" could work on making their water potable and their government not a corrupt shithole.

> they actually thought trump could win

Do not speak! Listen! You do not have more than this one chance!

I represent the entire Sup Forums in this matter!
Our shitlords warn you that shitpost production is in great danger! A new Shill leader, Muad'dub, has stopped shitpost mining on Sup Forums! Our shitlords suggest he is not of Sup Forums.
No one on the outside world has been able to see him. We do not know who he is. The Gookmoot cannot stop him.

Remedy the situation! Restore shitpost production, or you will live out your life in a pain amplifier!

actually siestas are uncommon in Mexico, that's an Spain thing

>Implying jews aren't the reason Mexico is corrupt as shit already

I don't know your history or government but I guarantee it was the jews

Social sciences don't count, Pepito

So, it was just a bunch of aspergers/acne ridden shitposters forcing a meme while pretending the all of the few mexican intellectuals that exist must have joined that anti trump group?

Lmao, why are poltard memes so dumb and unimaginative?

>holy shit the bean people in this thread cannot handle the banter at all lmao

>it's banter when my shitposts don't hold up to any scrutiny, and facts when no one questions them
Lmao

>Mexican """"culture""""

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

This is one of the most horrific things I've seen on this site, delete this

kek

>mexican intellectuals

america is a race. libcucks wish this weren't true but everyone knows who SETTLED this country - white people. predominately western europeans, a lot of germans irish french swedish scottish dutch etc. the less than 1 perecent of americans owning slaves (slavery lasted less than 100 years, not 400 like uppity modern niggers like to profess. 1776 - 1865 do the math nigger) do end up accounting for many of the niggers you see in america today but we keep them at bay with prisons and abortion. all these settler countries despite their religious differences were one homogeneous people - glorious, beautiful white people. i guess my point is that i can say i'm american and i know my grandparents are from sweden/germany and england/france. you say you're mexican and your grandparents are what pray tell?

>Mexican Intellectual

There's your problem

>americans
>white
enjoy being 60% white, kek

>Don't focus on what he's saying, focus on what he's NOT saying, which is that he's racist

Oh boy I sure do hate Trump now

when the day of the rope comes i will remember this flag

>mexican intellectuals

(Brilliant Job OP. This thread perfectly exposes the number of newfags on pol)

That looks like it could feed a village