Are you given a month to survive

>Are you given a month to survive
>You have pick one movie monster(Xenomorth, Predator, Thing, Gremlin)
>The chosen monster will be your guardian and will fight to the death for your safety
>The monster is allowed to use all of it's known abilities to keep you alive
Downside
>The other three monsters will do anything in their power to kill you
>You cannot help your monster in combat

Choose wisely, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

therobotsvoice.com/2011/06/the_15_coolest_gremlins.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are you given a month to survive
I don't know, am I?

The Predator would kill hundreds of them combined, what a stupid thread.

ANY ANSWER BESIDES THE THING IS FUCKING WRONG
OP YOU'RE A DUMB SHIT AND I HATE YOU

Well, the Thing. It would absorb everything at the first confrontation. I love me some alien vs predator but they aren't going to do shit when their adversary sucks them up.

Remake this thread and replace the thing with the terminator.

yes, nothing stops a determined pred who isn't on a hunt

This.
Any time you make a Pick One to Protect You, The Others Try to Kill You thread, just leave the predator out of it

definitely not the predator

I'd get fucked

>Predator vs Thing
>get turned into thing

Predator vs Xenomorth
>can hold it's own, but will quickly get overwhelmed when a hive grows

>Predator vs Gremlin
>Same thing as with Xenomorth

Well, would you look at that?

The Thing obviously

can i make new and improved gremlins by experimenting with them?

i feel like if i could stall long enough the gremlins would be able to swarm everything

at least i know with enough of them they could take on the xeno and the predator

not sure about the thing though, they can be pretty dumb but if i direct them im sure we can

Give me at least 20 germlins

You get 20 good Gremlins, good luck Lord Bolton

just keep getting em wet, stupid.

you can have as many as you want.

to expand on this, i want to choose the gremlins, but how much time do i have before the others start hunting me?

if its just 1 gremlin and we are in a locked house with the other 3 why even include the gremlin

you need to give more info OP

you seriously think the Thing would be able to sneak up on a Preditor? because that's the only way it has a chance in hell of infecting one

Nah. Predator could pour that blue liquid onto any Thing and kill it instantly. Thing takes too long to due it's thing.

Alien, this is the only answer.

>kidnap a person
>face hugger rapes person
>acquire xeno
>xeno turns into queen
>ramps up production of xeno eggs
>face huggers attack a nearby city
>get a whole army of fully grown xenos and maybe animal variation in a day
>repeat process til monsters come

inB4
>muh thing
Alien is immune to it's shitty assimilation.
inB4
>muh predator
A preddy vs about maybe 30 or so xeno is ok, but against an entire hive and queen with a full production of 100 xenos per day, all zerg rushing at the same time...Yea, bye bye predator.

>gremlins
lol

>pick gremlin
>gremlin uses it's mischief skills to get the other 3 into one place
>watch as they tear each other apart.

Underrated post

Yeah and it could also become a plasma blast when the Predator burns it down from a nice safe distance. Excellent choice.

>can i make new and improved gremlins by experimenting with them?
Doesn't say in the rules, so I don't think why I not. Try to keep it in cannon/expanded universe territory.

>to expand on this, i want to choose the gremlins, but how much time do i have before the others start hunting me?
Probably about a week, fuck I should've thought about this.

>if its just 1 gremlin and we are in a locked house with the other 3 why even include the gremlin
No, once you choose a monster, you are allowed to go anywhere in the country, not outside of it.

>Alien is immune to it's shitty assimilation.
we're allowed to make up rules?

Ok cool, my pred has a nuke that kills only xenos.

Until sunup. During the day your army has to hide from the sun or die horribly.

This give me all the gremlins from gremlins 2 and it would be eazy mode

Anyone that doesn't pick a predator (assuming he has his weapons) to protect him is a complete retard

A xenomorph doesn't magically 'include' an egg or a facehugger. You get 1 (one) xenomorph.

>we're allowed to make up rules?
Nigga, alien has silicone skin and acid blood, the thing cannot assimilate it. thing would have a better time assimilating a dildo than a xeno.

Thing or predator depending upon where this takes place.

Single alien stands no chance against predator and none against thing since it has to attack it up close and will always get infected as a result.

Thing would be fucking terrifying to have around you for a month tho, is honestly probably take predator, at least that I might be able to win over like that black chick in that one movie.

Oh, shit nvm. Xeno evolves to queen, and produces eggs.

the thing can build a spaceship, so unless the predator has one, the thing

Is the Predator armor/weapons suite considered an ability or is it just a naked Predator?

fuck.

>terminator
>not robocop
Robocop would fuck them all up.

yea.

Why the fuck did we never get AvPvThing? Fox owned all three properties, still does.
>unless the Predator has one
I guarantee you he does. Plus Yautja ships are decked out with weapons and has the benefit of not being made out of scrounged up parts like the Thing's was.
>imblying Predators don't have the Thing's species catalogued and have special protocols in the event they run into one.
They would hate them mostly because they make shitty trophies.

Against the Xenomorph and Gremlin, sure.
The Predator just blasts the Thing from a mile away.

>in the country
Which country?

so if predator has spaceship, then him. if he doesnt, then thing. this isnt really a hard choice. unless the thing creates an army of spaceships

Do I get one The Thing or can it infect and spread to other people? If so, The Thing. If not then predator easy.

>>gremlins
>lol

The only one that matters.

>Do I get one The Thing or can it infect and spread to other people?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid are you?

Predator wins in all situations
And if he is killed his arm nuke will wipe out the other scrubs

>take xenomorph
>starts out as facehugger
>impregnates predator and make pred alien
>pred alien hunts down all the gremlins
>sacrifice itself to kill the thing at the end

op literally said the monsters uses their abilities. So yes.

The Thing is a bad call. How does it "protect" you, Sup Forums? Think it wants you in charge?

this.
le predditors and thing stand no chance.

I'd like to see the facehugger try by it's self.

>And if he is killed his arm nuke will wipe out the other scrubs
And you.

Well, a facehugger managed to get onto a Predator.

Don't need to. Xenos will wear the preddy down, 4 of them pin down preddy, preddy takes a big load in the mouth, spawns the almighty Predalien, game over.

Does my Gremlin have access to firearms and other tacticool shit?

Oh I didn't realize you got an entire Alien hive.

The Predator would win, hands down. Even if he lost, his nuclear wrist attachment would clear out the rest.

xenos kill predators in the AVP movies, so its 50/50 at best

gremlins can kill a fucking predator, its just a fking big dude wth weapons, if you have enough gremlins the predator will be overwhelmed

the thing might already be the predator

You don't.

I'll command my gremlins to raid a gun store and suit up.

Not when your Xeno turns into queen. Checkmate, predcucks.

>xenos kill predators in the AVP movies
Because it's called Alien versus Predator, not Predator Wipes the Floor with Alien.

>if you have enough gremlins the predator will be overwhelmed
>if you just have enough dudes the predator will be overwhelmed
Didn't really work out in the first movie when the the entire team got wiped out before even seeing the Predator

So how are "4 of them going to pin him down"?

He couldn't even kill a single Arnold with his nuke.

Do they automatically arm and detonate when they die? I thought they had to be manually activated?

its canon they use human technology albeit haphazardly and OP said we are in the Burgerland so yeh if they can get their hands on weps sure

I think best idea is to get to like a huge indoor swimming pool, let the gremlins spawn, then get on the road and look for a thick forest so they can hide from the sun in the shade, but has a lack or a water source to keep them breeding

eventually there will be so many gremlins the predator cant even step food in the forest without tripping over one, then they will swarm him, same for xeno.

Assuming the thing is actually hunting me like the others, it will come too and will get swarmed, i will just sacrifice many gremlins to make sure i kill it

if the predator tries to burn the forest down which he probably would, he wouldnt be able to flush us out alone, we could retreat away and keep baiting him, he wouldnt have unlimited ammo and we have never seen predators use human weaponry so chances are he would waste time trying meanwhile im building my fking army to take over the world

gremlins are the only right answer

They don't, user was being an idiot.
You get one (1) Xenomorph that turns into a Queen over time.

gremlins are not people

if you have literally hundreds, the predator wont be sneaking up, he will be spotted and ganked

>he wouldnt have unlimited ammo
He doesn't use ammo.

>i will just sacrifice many gremlins to make sure i kill it
>against the Thing
lmao

How does that defeat The Thing™? Isn't anything organic it touches automatically assimilated?

my gremlins will be armed, they will take it out eventually

the sacrifices comment was its okay if some get assimilated, anything thats close to the thing will be blown up

also just considered if im in a forest with hundreds and thousands of gremlins, the predator wouldnt even be able to distinguish me with his vision, he would just see warm blooded everywhere, thats assuming gremlins have warm blood which im not sure about

>Gremlin
I've never seen Gremlins, what's their gimmick/power when mad?

only because he was doing some sort of bullshit

And he's just gonna plasma cannon the whole area.

You guys do know that the thing weakness is fire. I think gremlins are clever enough to use it.

Are we talking composite versions of all characters?

That means comic book feats included.

If so The Thing is tiers above everyone else and the only choice.

If Not, gremlins. Their almost toonforce levels stupid with plot armor. All opponents would die stupid deaths.

At first they're little cute furballs, but if you feed them after 12, they turn vicious, and clever. Also, they spawn like a whole batch when they get wet....

No, go back to Sup Forums with your shitty fanfictions.

You can't make a hive in a month faggot.

What happens if you drop a mogwy in the ocean? Would it just infinitely keep reproducing until the world was covered?

Daily reminder that whoever chooses le predditors are cucks and forgot that it got killed by a fucking human cover in mud. Let that sink in.

The alien got killed by a woman. Check mate.

Fuck all of you. The rules are that you get ONE of each. They aren't able to reproduce or otherwise multiply. You don't get a "hundred aliens a day" or "hundreds of thousands" of gremlins.

Predator is the first to die.

Well in that case gremlins are the only choice.

It said it includes abilities, so my mogwai can reproduce.

'whole area'

i think you are underestimating what i meant when i said i would set up in a whole forest with hundreds of thousands of gremlins

gremlins by default are nice cuddly
when you get them wet, they literally spawn eggs from their back that shooot out and hatch new gremlins, or if you feed them after 12

they seem to get smarter too when spawned this way, as gizmo was pretty dumb desu but hte bad gremlins were coming up with all kinds of shit

many different variations too
therobotsvoice.com/2011/06/the_15_coolest_gremlins.php
imagine thousands of them at your command, smart gremlins, big gremlins, bat gremlins, electricity gremlins, spider gremlins

>xenomorph queen got killed by a glorified tractor
>xenomorph got killed when a door was opened FUCKING LMAO
>the Thing got killed by a little heat
>gremlins were killed by sunlight and electricity
Wew lad

Forests vary in size, user.

gremlins cant survive in the sun, thats their weakness, thats why a large thick forest would provide good cover

so if they were in the ocean yeh he would reproduce like crazy i think but mogly needs air, so he would have to come up to breath in the sun eventually and most of the gremlins spawned would die

They also burn.

if the Alien got to Queen stage nothing would stand even a remote chance, not even a Thing that assimilated a whole city worth of people. Not even 1 million gremlins with AKs. They're OP as fuck, only a nuke, the vacuum, or a strong female MC can kill one.

>implying Arnold isn't more deadly than all 4 monsters combined

no.

it got killed by Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger

op said "abilities". It counts.

The Thing could be anything. It could assimilate a fucking mosquito and contaminate the Predator. Lot of good it's fucking laser will do then

Predator gets in his ship, nukes the general vicinity of where his enemies spawned from orbit, wins and then makes me Supreme God emperor of the world by blowing up any nation that doesn't bow to me.

I dunno, thingBlair made pretty short work of Garry. One wonders if the thing can lower its internal heat

xeno just needs to turn into a queen, lay a few eggs, face hug predator, get pic related. It's game over after that.

>can help with the production of eggs
>is big and strong
>clever
>blessed with the genes of the BYC

The others literally can't compete.

>faggots think an army of gremlins can't beat these 3 pleb scifi monsters

meanwhile ill be filling greta with my cum

If it has cells, the Thing can assimilate. Wtf is a xeno going to do against the Thing? It can't bite it to death. The acid could damage it, but if acid comes out, the xeno is dead and if it survives even a little bit, it could reconstitute itself, now with xeno parts.

The Predator is the only one with a shot at stopping the Thing and I have my doubts. In the movie, the Thing was trying to hide and escape, and it had access to a limited supply of wildlife. It's why the movie is set in Antarctica because anywhere else it would be unstoppable

>fire
think they're clever enough to figure out which of them is a thing, or do the fucking blood test?