THIS is what the Republican establish came up with in order to steal votes from Trump? This guy...

THIS is what the Republican establish came up with in order to steal votes from Trump? This guy? With 150 twitter followers who nobody ever heard of before?

This is the big news? Fucking really?

CIA/Goldman Sachs employee, there is no such thing as 'ex'

haha, I'll bet he could swim up on your boat and drown you pretty good

I think he is going to take Hillary supporters rather than trump supporters.

What a fucking joke.

careful what you say he has abilities

#CreepyAssCracka

Yeah, it's the Republican Obama.

looks like this guy

is it really confirmed already that he is running?

CIA is against Trump, FBI and NSA are for Trump. This election has sucked the intelligence agencies in.

Tell me more

Does Trump have the skill and stamina to throw insults at a CIA guy while simultaneously continuing to suckle the balls of a KGB guy?

kek

WTF I hate Trump now.
I am now a #literallywhomissile

DAHNALD

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS

JUST GIVE ME MY DEHLAGADES

Th..that's a big head!! I bet there's a hidden USB port to update his bant firmware.

NYT, CBS, CNN are CIA fronts who are trying to destroy trump. FBI director is doing what he can to damage hillary and NSA is hacking and releasing damaging email of DNC aND hillary.

We should slowly photoshop his head bigger and bigger without anyone noticing, make sure its at the top of google searches and make media use the photoshopped images.

lel that head

I don't think he's going to take anyone's supporters. Just look at the guy.

The people he will take is those of Gary Johnson. It will keep Gary Johnson from getting the poll standing necessary to get invited to debates. Trump has already been coming up with reasons to skip going to debates, and it will be easy for him to do if there are fewer people at them.

SEMI RARE
E
M
I

R
A
R
E