I watched this to celebrate 4th of July

I still can't believe Brits could be such savage animals. Worse than animals really.

Anything that happens to them is too good for them as far as I'm concenred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QParA8h9UY4&list=PLMZhrNNj_z5tnKucoERFbWHB1zPoCHvYG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The church burning scene

Fuck, that was some colonialist British savagery right there.

The colonials were gullible traitors fighting for a bunch of paranoid, slaveowning aristocrats who wanted a few percentage points shaved of of their taxes.

Why was it okay for the British colonies to break away from England, but it wasn't okay for the southern states to break away from The Union?

Because the Confederates weren't ruled by a tyrant thousands of miles away from them, if you even begin to call Lincoln a tyrant kys and spare us all the retardation.

>you will respect these people but they are our brethren and once this is over we'll be trade partners again

I'm not even lying the first time I saw this I didn't even think about that till he brought it up then remembered we were once Kangz

think about how long the British had slaves compared to the USA, but we get blamed for their oppressive legacy
>Britain: 1500 to 1775: 275 years of slaves
>USA: 1776 to 1830: 56 years of slaves

THE best fuck yeah America movie

Britain didn't call itself a nation of free men while having slaves

There were wars fought over it. Nobody on the opposing side thought it was okay.

Fake News!

That's just Mel Gibson doing anti-Brit wank. He did the same thing in Braveheart. Don't believe everything you see in movies. Especially if Mel Gibson is in it.

the group who did the worst shit during the revolution were the colonial loyalists still fighting for the crown. Most of the stuff they had the Brits do in that movie was actually based on stuff they did and not the regular British army. Makes for a better movie though.

Niggers aren't people, stupid

>slavery is only bad if you call yourself free

Oh that's the reason why it wasn't ok. Now I get it.

the patriot and braveheart are the two most historically accurate film ever made

DELETE THIS

Never trust an anti-semite

Southern states had representation in government. They just didn't like the outcome of the elections because it would have costed them tons of money if slavery was abolished.

Fun Fact: Lincoln's opponent in his presidential race was a bigger abolitionist than he was.

>never trust a semite

Fixed, friend :^)

Fuck the CSA desu but Lincoln locked Maryland's entire government up without a trial and held them until new guys could be elected, then ignored a judge's ruling to let them go. thats pretty tyranical

wow, how edgy, you're so cool user

>attempt to arrest supreme Court justices
>put entire state legislators under house arrest
>kick congressmen out of the country for disagreeing with you
>throw 3000 journalist in the north in jail
>put multiple newspapers under state control
>rule soley by executive order
>pardon a officer who order the mass rape of towns despite your advisor telling you how fucked up that is
>suspend habeas corpus and the entire constitution
>"free the slaves" while still enforcing the fugitive slave laws in norther slave states and territories

yeah the South seceding over fears he wouldnt respect the constitution or rights of the people were unfounded. He was a swell guy :^)

PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES

about as accurate as braveheart.

watch the history channel documentaries on the actual patriots. It's a lot more interesting then mel's gary sue jerkoff fantasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=QParA8h9UY4&list=PLMZhrNNj_z5tnKucoERFbWHB1zPoCHvYG

No he wasnt you liar. The Republican Partys founding charter was to abolish slavery at a time when the Democrat Party was hogtied by the Dixiecrats

>throw 3000 journalist in the north in jail

I doubt they have 3000 journalists now, never mind the 1860s

Sounds like most of that is stuff that happened during the war. Big surprise that things seemed tyrannical. It's fucking war. Ain't no one mass raping a town in america outside of a war.

Eh the English who came to America werent happy being ruled by England while they were in England, kinda easy to see those attitudes getting worse living 4000 miles away

Fuck yo tea, nigga!
FUCK YO TEA!!

Good post.

Was lincoln the 1860 version of the spee mod?

No CSA apologist here, but most of that occured between the time the Southern Democrats walked out of Congress and the North declared war. He essentially declared war to declare marshal law, not the other way around

>marshal law
Kys retard

oh come on for all intensive purposes the spelling doesnt matter

Shitty spelling is a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world so they don't entitle you to French benefits.