Who's your favorite muslims character that isn't Miss Marvel which exhibits the true virtues of Muhammad's...

Who's your favorite muslims character that isn't Miss Marvel which exhibits the true virtues of Muhammad's, Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam, teachings?

Alternative what's your favorite comics featuring muslims, or Islam?

I wonder if this thread has any kind of ulterior motive.

Islam is like the most violent religion ever. Wish Muslims would reform it already like every other religion has. Get out of the stone age Islam!

OP is a poster of peace.

Not all shitposters are Sup Forums

Al-Jabr from Demon Knights.

Yes, but they know Sup Forums shit will get a bunch of people in a tizzy, so they pretend to be Sup Forums.

The only better bait is to pretend to be a diehard SJW, it's a guaranteed 500 reply tactic.

>Alternative what's your favorite comics featuring muslims, or Islam?

Holy Terror.

Who's the chick on the far left, top panel?

What issue is this?

And this too?

But all Sup Forumss are shitposters.

Yeah, but the replies are almost all Sup Forums

>Captain Britain is a mudslime
Marvelfags should accept that it's impossible to justify this piece of shit shoehorned diversity, holy kek.

Kamalas brother is pretty religious
There's a level of piety for everybody in that family

On Sup Forums it's only about 40%.

Antonia Yinsen, Ho Yinsen's daughter from an alternate universe where Ho Yinsen survived getting out of that cave but Tony Stark didn't and became Rescue. Antonia is Kid Rescue.

Ewing fucked up and named her wrong, Ho is their family name, he fixed it when he created the 616 version, Toni Ho

New X-Men 22

Fairly certain this isn't 616, just look at that Spider-Man.

Every thread every fucking thread

It's an alternative universe, still though it was done for liberal brownie points no doubt.

Kamala!

RA
SHI
DOOOOOO

>draw what is silently agreed to be a cartoon white person
>say it isn't white
Why do people do this?

Cute!

Thanks

it's amazing how fucking much they saved that character that was Grant Morrison trying so hard to be edgy and just being embarrassing and racist. Dust became one of my faves, would love to see more of her. Love that era of X-kids in general, even if it is depressing as fuck to read Emma crying over yet another batch of dead students thanks to Marvel high command hating mutants.

Thanks.
This is Avengers, I take it?

>which exhibits the true virtues of Muhammad'

Rape, Pedophilia and mass murder?

There has literally just been another muslim attack in Europe a few hours ago, luckily nobody died, but a refugee went on an ax rampage on a train.

Although Kamala was probably meant to pander to leftists she's actually decent. So for once that shit worked.

A Secret Wars tie in

Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders

lol

What are the bets that Kamala ends up abandoning Islam? She'd still be brown so it would still count right?

Hey, hey, hey, user, that's only applies with non-muslims... And christians and jews, they gracefully get to pay a fine for their allowed existence.

I highly doubt it, that would imply there were something wrong with Islam and the liberal comic writers doesn't have it in them to make such an implication.

most muslims think apostasy should be punished with death.

>Bendis and his gang are a bunch of pussies

Comic Book writers are fucking pathetic weaklings.

Jewess is 100% right

>Kamala on the run from an Islamic Jihadi Squad sent to make her rejoin or die
Why can't this happen.

Don't think it take much to be a comic writer. I mean this was the writer of Mockingbird on twitter being ecstatic that se snug the word 'tampon' into one issue twice.

Assault Truck Kamala

Not Steranko.

How superheros can be muslims or jews or whatever when they often watch, fight and discuss shit with literal gods?

Good to see her back from Nice.

Don't they just think they're aliens? I mean why don't the inhabitants of Earth begin to worship Thor. Pretty sure they just think it's a theme he picked, or has there been a comic where cults of Thor have sprung up?

She was great tho. Super racist Dracula had the best lines about her

i swear to fuck conservatives and Sup Forums are like the Marty McFlyists of the political universe, everything is based on "you chicken huh???" even when the shit they're trying to twist your arm into supporting is just an exaggeration of the shitty opinion most people have on the matter anyway.

It was a thing in the Ultimates.

2 issues in secret wars and holy shit does the sheer shitpostiness of that post hurt my eyes.

Why isn't this an issue with Christians?

The bets are 0% that happens, since it wouldn't count.

I swear I've seen Thor have a talk with a kid about the christian god being magnitudes higher up on the cosmic scale than he or anybody else is, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it.

it is impossible for a Saudi to be a superhero, it would be like a North Korean superhero.

Why is it saying "Allaabu" rather than "Allaahu"?

Also, how is it natural to randomly say "You are Sunni" to someone?

X-23 doesn't have very good social skills

You mean our glorious leader Kim Jong Un isn't?

The SF5 character?