Only 35% of German kids below the age of 5

have a migration background.

65% of German kids (includes migrants in the 3rd generation) below 5 do not have a 1st or 2nd generation migrant background.

And Sup Forums is saying Germans are being replaced! Get fucked!

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundAlter.html

Other urls found in this thread:

statistik.at/web_de/statistiken/menschen_und_gesellschaft/bevoelkerung/bevoelkerungsstruktur/bevoelkerung_nach_migrationshintergrund/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/munich-gunman-obsessed-hitler-expressed-8507357
archive.is/q5W0Z
archive.is/B5QL2
bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i
archive.is/f1qcx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Only" 35%

Germany by definition is a country of ethnic Germans. >35% of your population not being German means Germans are being replaced. The US is a melting pot country. Germany should not be.

(((Only 35%)))

holy shit in the span of a few years you cucks went from being 90%+ white babies to on 65% white babies you guys are fucked

btw how many of the kid with migrant backgrounds are from rape?

Meanwhile white children are a minority in America now. Just cuck my country up.

The FINAL DAYS of the wretched and abominable ARYAN NATION are finally coming into play.

The last ARYANBLOOD will be sullied by a million squirming Turks.

Post yfw the last GERMAN is chased from its '''''ancestral'''' homeland and into the jaws of our BLOOD REFINERIES.

>btw how many of the kid with migrant backgrounds are from rape?

We don't have rape laws, so the answer is 0.

>look how subtle I am

actually not, fucktard

35% already?
I am kind of getting scared now.

>Only 35%

Your country fucked it up for us.

Government-forced immigration should seriously be punishable by treason.

Fucking up your country's culture and ethnic makeup within a few decades. These people seriously have to be murdered

ANGLOOOOOOOOS

RAAAAAHGGHHHH

>only

Literally 70% of a school's population will be mexicans in places. That's not diversity. If I claim to have a diverse diet of many fruits and vegetables but broccoli accounts for three fourths of my diet, I'm not eating diversely.

>35% already?
>I am kind of getting scared now.
In Austria, it is 25%. That is before the migrant crisis.
statistik.at/web_de/statistiken/menschen_und_gesellschaft/bevoelkerung/bevoelkerungsstruktur/bevoelkerung_nach_migrationshintergrund/index.html

S..See /pol

N...Nothing to worry about

We will keep flying in hundreds of Turks during the early hours of the morning - whilst the ARYAN rests in his bed.

This has been going on for months and still the ARYAN is not aware of this.

With every passing day the light of the ARYAN NATION grows dimmer and hairier with the subhuman blood of the TURK surging through its veins and women.

Truly this is the prophesied time of the ARYANDIED.

>A 3rd of Germany is defacto shitskin

How depressing.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((("""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""only 35%""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>"Only" more than a third

>only 35%
>='(

The United States WAS a melting pot of Northern Europeans. Naturalization Act of 1790 limited citizenship to freed white persons of good character. The rest of you just muddied the waters.

No, you did, through your disgusting faggot cuck cowardice and weakness.

Stand up for yourselves like men.

But apparently all the real German men and their bloodlines died in the war.

You fucking faggots make me fucking sick

Soon only 50% like USA

nonna best girl

stay classy lapdog.

stay cucked, coward

That's almost USA-level you dumb fuck.

>only
It's gonna increase until you're outnumbered within a decade mein freund

>1/3 of the future population is not of the country
>They're from a population that has a totally contradicting ideology to the host country
>They reproduce 2-4 times more than the native population
>They crowd out, attack, and generally harass the native population
If these were animal species we are talking about, the Muslims would be considered an invasive species, and killing them would be encouraged to preserve the native species.

ONLY 1/3 of the future population ia of migrant background.

Avg kids those families will have = 5
Avg. kids the other 2/3 of German kids will have = 1.5

So... yes, you will be replaced by migrants in a generation or two.

Nah, your country starting two world wars pretty much fucked everything for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

I don't know what all your problem all is?

There are Polish kids, Romanians, Bulgarians, French, British, Danish, Austrian, Swiss, Italian etc. kids in those figures. Not just Muslims and Turks and Muslim Turks.

Kids below 5: 35%
Kids 5-10: 35%
Kids 10-15: 31%
Teenagers 15-20: 28%
Adults 20-25: 24%
Adults 25-35: 25%
Adults 25-45: 26%

It takes many years still until kids below 5 with migration background reach 50% like in the US.

Remember the mall shooter from last month? Killed 10 people by random shooting at a McDonald's. Yet, he didn't hit even ONE ethnic German.

Do you get it? Shoot randomly at a crowd in Germany and the odds you'll hit a native German are LOW!

The Munich shooter specifically targeted migrants.

>It takes many years still until kids below 5 with migration background reach 50% like in the US.

I give it 5

>I give it 5
And with 5 you mean 75, right?

Not to mention that in the 35% you also got kids of an ethnic German parent with e.g. an Iranian mother - how is that a problem?

When people make fun of America for being 60% white, I don't think they understand the minority power rankings
WORST: Muslim
HORRIBLE: Niggers
PRETTY BAD: Hispanics

And like 28% of our country is Hispanics. Yeah it's shitty but honestly I'd take 60% white 40% Hispanic over 85% white 15% Muslim

A N Y. D A Y.

And just because based trump is going to deport the Hispanics doesn't mean the minority power rankings have suddenly changed

No he didn't you retard. The shooting happened in an area with a high concentration of migrants, even the cucked German police said he didn't target migrants.

>includes migrants in the 3rd generation)
why would you include those?
So about 50% of children in germany are not german
so yes you are being replaced

>And like 28% of our country is Hispanics. Yeah it's shitty but honestly I'd take 60% white 40% Hispanic over 85% white 15% Muslim

Hispanics are white, btw.

>No he didn't you retard. The shooting happened in an area with a high concentration of migrants, even the cucked German police said he didn't target migrants.

He did. It was determined he loved Adolf Hitler and tried to lure Turks and Arabs to the McD to kill them. He has also not killed ethnic German looking teenagers, even though plenty of targets were available. He just didn't shoot at them.

Does not this make it even WORSE?

Muslims are a tiny minority and already when little girls are molested on their way to school, the headmaster sends a letter urging parents to embrace Sharia and teach girls to dress not to provoke.

Muslims are a tiny minority and the police already refuses to help non-Muslim women being molested in the streets.

Oh the ironing
>mfw western Europe

So you're saying America is 85% white

>>includes migrants in the 3rd generation)
>why would you include those?
Don't ask me, the statistics office includes 3rd generation migrants are "German without migration background". I have no clue why.

Only 35%.
She's only just let the first wave of rapefugees in. You know how big a voting block 35% will make? Youve completely fucked your country.
You fucking stupid cunt. I can't begin to express the contempt I feel for you stupid fucking cunts.

>only
>35%

kek

KEK

No, he wanted to kill as many as he could. No evidence he loved Adolf Hitler. He admired Anders Breivik, but that's pretty irrelevant.

>No, he wanted to kill as many as he could. No evidence he loved Adolf Hitler. He admired Anders Breivik, but that's pretty irrelevant.

What are you even talking about? Did you even follow that mass shooting??

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/munich-gunman-obsessed-hitler-expressed-8507357

>Independent.

Lol

Munich gunman was a shitskin anyway

I gotta agree with you here, this "Germans will soon be replaced by muslims" bullshit is mostly a meme. Even after the """refugee""" influx last year, I don't see much of a danger, since most of those people are poor, uneducated men who don't have many chances of reproducing. (inb4 hurr they'll just make tons of rape babies, it's a dumb as fuck argument and you know it.)

This still doesn't mean that this kind of uncontrolled immigration is a good thing, though. I do fear that we'll get an increase of crime rates and if these people refuse to look for jobs and keep leeching from welfare bux, it won't be great for our economy either. Still, Germany isn't nearly as fucked as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

>ONLY 35%
>ONLY
>35%

>I gotta agree with you here, this "Germans will soon be replaced by muslims" bullshit is mostly a meme. Even after the """refugee""" influx last year, I don't see much of a danger, since most of those people are poor, uneducated men who don't have many chances of reproducing.
If Germans this blind and stupid exist, maybe they should be genocided.

>>ONLY 35%
>>ONLY
%

Yes, only. And of those a shitton are white Europeans from Poland, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Czechoslovakia, Russia, Yugoslavia, White Russia, the Baltics, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain etc.

And even a kid of an Armenian Christian with a German Christian is pretty ok or an Iranian with a German etc.

HALLO BND.
zur cia geht's da lang >>

>ONLY 35%

in other, non-zionist news...

HAIL KEKLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND,JA !

>Bundesregierung schleust Flüchtlingsmassen nachts heimlich über Flughäfen ein
>German Government imports sandniggers via air at night, gercucks oblivious of their fate. state media silent
archive.is/q5W0Z

>Bundesregierung propagiert Ausrottung des eigenen Volkes mit Ficki-Plakaten
>(((German))) regime propagates genocide for the population, ONLY IN KEKLAND IS SUCH ZIONIST JEWRY POSSIBLE!
archive.is/B5QL2

can you please kill us now.
russia? anyone?
i think it is time to stop living

Well then go ahead, explain to me how a bunch of poor, uneducated refugee men are supposed to reproduce with almost no women in sight. You realize dumb lefty girls holding up "refugees welcome" signs doesn't automatically mean they want to fuck them, right?

Isn't that because you only started to bring "tanned" germans which are basically Turk offpring into your "Natives" data?

Also you aren't a melting pot like most country in america where mass migration was the backbone of its creation, you were always 95% or white and german.

I bet some of those "germans" are just turkoroache's offspring.

So when the syrian war is over can they go back?

I hope you realize

1) over 1/3 of non-ethnic germans IS HUGE because they have almost 20 points less average IQ

2) middle-easteners have higher fertility rates and have generations as short as 15 years ( due to child grooming ) which the tax payer will pay for until it collapses

3) 3rd world immigrants vote for gibs and the destruction of the country and once they become a majority they will enforce islam

KILL YOURSELF JEW

Just fucking kill every jew before they kill you. This is going to continue for as long as the jews are alive.

> "German"
can someone post that picture of a hamster who is a fish?

I really, really hope you are baiting, Ahmed.

>Isn't that because you only started to bring "tanned" germans which are basically Turk offpring into your "Natives" data?

Depends. The first Turks came in the 1970s. The had kids in the 1970s and 1980s. Their kids are now third gen migrants, which are counted as natives. I have no idea how many of those exist. Apparently it is not that much. bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i

>if the media repeats a story enough
>it becomes truth.

>only 35% kids are migrants
What about the rest of Germans of Somali and Turkish descent?

lol, i think you don't understand. they are picking up the hordes via nato ships and carry all their family vermin with them.

it's a real holocaust this time, not some jewish fantasy.

the only question is...

who will stop them this time.
they will try to get to you too. you better throw the rothschilds and soroses of this world out. putin did that. smart man. china, not so much. they made a deal with them which will buttfuck them in the end.

never.
deal.
with them.

ever.

>From 99.9% to 65%

Shhh don't worry goy. The invading force only makes up 35% of your population (after manipulating figures to exclude 3rd gen migrants). Nothing to see here.

Yeah, only 35 %. Wait another 10 years and it's 50 %, then 60 %, then 70 % et cetera. Follow the trend curve and you'll figure out what the future will look like.

>melting pot of Northern European
>Northern European
>Northern

Germany's really not in that bad shape. Many of the foreigners are other Europeans, and the biggest non-European group are Turks, who are only half-savage. Seriously, denationalise all Turks/Kurds and you've got rid of half the shitskins: just need to go right-wing death squad on all the Arab criminals and you're almost all the way home.

France, on the other hand, has a foreign population that's massively either north African or nigger: which are full savage, and non-human, respectively. Genetically speaking France is already Brazil, it's just a matter of waiting for it to "mature" and the country to go bust.

Britain is somewhere in between in that it has the subhuman profile of France, but that they are a much more ethnically fractious: and so a clever government would be able to cast the net wider than an "Islam=bad" narrative by showing the niggerdom of Christian/atheist niggers. However they're hampered by natural British moderation, so really, Britain's as fucked as France.

There was a was before the was you're thinking about. Go read some American history, you're wrong and he's right

Hi there pol,

a bit oft info regarding Germaniens declining population.

I live in North Rhine Westfalia, the biggest Städte in Germany. Wie are arguably one oft the most faggot filled cucked Staates Herr.

Sorry, deutsch keyboard.

In my town a 1-6 class school is now a kebab shelter, and many of the other towns around here also are shut down and have become kebab shelters.

20 years ago when I was a young girl, I went to the school here. It was closed about 10 years ago.

It sat empty until the Kebabs and Niggers got here. Now its fill of shit skins.

There was a decline in those years, why, I'm not sure. Some one else with more knowledge can chime in.

But what I can tell you is that it is changing.

We, Germans, are having more children. We here in NRW are experiencing a baby boom, and in my opinion, from the people I know and what I read, the large majority of those children are German. Proper German, not a nigger that farta out some niglet and gets citizenship.

I myself have brought a bit of shame on my family, I have birthed a baby girl from an Australian man.

A friend of mine has farted out 2 milkshakes mistakes from a legit Congo nigger. All the rest are with white Germans, or some are with anglisiced Turks.

Each week the newspaper comes out with all the babies in it.

Thankfully it is only usually 1 or 2 niggers and the other 20 are white. 1 or 2 niggers is still obviously too many.

We need to see a page in the newspaper for all the nigger babies that die. By bullets. Or poison.

Anyway, there is still hope, and believe me, outside of the large cities, most Germans are very against this nigger Mudslime invasion.

Anyway, that's my thoughts.

>birthed a baby girl from an Australian man.

I fucking hate this pasta.

I hope he wont get into trouble in Best Korea.

You are pasta.

Linguine to be exact.

That's fuckin right mate

thanks for you insight German user/nesse

35% is a huge fucking number you cuck. Especially considering the fact those 35% come from families that out reproduce the native populace by a large margin.

>ITT: Different countries arguing over whose white population is being wiped out the fastest

Ffs, we're all pretty much fucked

or you'll end up like the west.

btw, america... meet your new candidate. a literal jew plant

archive.is/f1qcx

>65% of German kids (includes migrants in the 3rd generation)
>(includes migrants in the 3rd generation)

theres your problem righ there

>Only 35%

Alta...

i assume that includes all the frenchies, austrians, poles and what not living in germany in that 35%?

Nonsense. When people feel endangered, the demons of war and vengeance start crawling out of the walls. Anything's possible at that point. It can happen very quickly, and we're already seeing early signs.

Ok Hans, that's nice. In a couple generations you're gonna be right where we are at. Germany was never founded on a melting pot now gone wrong, you sure you want to follow in our path?

Germans are by numbers top migrant group in Austria