New Sup Forums jani just went on IRC and said he forgot his admin username and password and can't log in

>new Sup Forums jani just went on IRC and said he forgot his admin username and password and can't log in

we all make mistakes. it's okay it will all work out in the end!

Reminder that Sup Forums constantly gets BTFO by mods. Spee is the only entity capable of stopping them. Oh and their memes are better than yours

uhoh moot's gonna deduct this from his paycheck

t. Sup Forums jani

Yeah right that faggot is lurking the big brother thread, like the massive numale he is

>Spee is the only entity capable of stopping them
>got blown out so hard the board was finally saved from their reddit facebook neetbro culture and they turned into refugees ruining other boards

lel thats why they come here to shitpost right?

s4s shits on Sup Forums all day but they're both pale nothings compared to based Sup Forums

pusy

>/s4s/
>Sup Forums

That's actually pretty funny

>tfw
i'm from old Sup Forums and we got btfo so hard the board became general central for the longest time
it's recently making a comeback

I hope the fat fuck has to solve 4 retarded captchas to sign back in

are you the old Sup Forums jani making a thread shitting on him? thats not very professional desu

How will janny ever recover?

You should go back
No one wants your reddit kind here and ever has except for redditors looking for karma screencaps

nah, i stopped using that board regularly like 4 years ago
i'm here now my guy, deal with it

Sup Forums is the best board

we are the kings of memes. redditors walk among us but they have no idea how deep the irony and memes on this board go. we're living in the golden age of shitposting lads. I gotta go now, austrailian powr hour about to start.

Sheeveposting/Highgroundposting is your only good memes

i think my Sup Forums account is broke. it just logged into 2012 by accident. fun times - back before every board except Sup Forums was irrelevant to """Sup Forums culture""""

>some idiot thinks i am saying this like it's a good thing, not just the simple, terrible truth

you do know if you started posting on Sup Forums after 2012 it's because of redditors right??

>Sup Forumstards are dumb fuckers
Who would have guessed

I'm with her

I believe it. I should have been banned ages ago.

t. reddit

I was ironically heiling Hitler before you were even born, Kiddo.

That's Trump's America for you

What kind of pathetic fucking person is this new janny?

Hey there Sup Forums mod what's it like to be a fatty im behind a thousand proxies so I can call you sweaty yes I can.

It's a Sup Forumstard

pls no bully he's trying his best. there is such a thing as a learning curve.

A Sup Forumsedditor
he's eased up since he first got here since hes pretty much given away his favorite type of threads

His gut is a huge curve

which are his favorites? I want to know so I can suck up to him