Back up countries

Where will you go when there's nothing left to save?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/262322/kerry-give-award-soros-activist-aiding-muslim-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=LaCA6wkJVSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fight and die. Why live as a coward anywhere else? That's what all the refugees from Syria are. Instead of making Syria great, they come to get handouts like retarded kids or a pet dog.

Fucking pathetic.

There isn't anywhere to go anyway.

>The US is about to erupt into civil war between its metropolitan centres, the middle of the country, and the mexicanised parts.
>Europe has a death wish to import as many Africans and Arabs as possible so that the Brazilification of Europe is here in 30-40 years. Expect low level terrorism and rampant crime as the norm.
>Australia will go the way of Europe. Plus once the Chinese have mined everything they need from it, it will slip into irrelevancy.
>Canada was DUDEWEED as PM and is the first manifestation of tumblr as a nation state
>Japan - fucking lol. Honestly going there to live makes me a hypocrite as they don't want foreigners. Plus, the culture is excessively demanding and will never be fully considered part of their nation. Same as with China, Korea or whatever Asian country.
>Everywhere else be barbarians and shit, so fuck it.

So it's stay and fight.

alaska is my backup country

New Zealand

New Zealand. Visa free and only need to worry about Chinks.

I was thinking Alaska or Montana.

But i live in LA how can i stay and figvt there isnt even any water

soz

respect.png

>Where will you go when there's nothing left to save?
I'll kill myself. The only other country I would go to is probably Russia and even then Russia is a shithole.

Northwest. Probably Idaho, dicky.

My prediction is that in the future, White Flight will be en masse and to Alaska and in time with the resources, Antarctica.

>implying even Montana won't become niggerized eventually.

You watch, Montana will suddenly start getting flooded with "refugees" soon enough.

Niue

or I'd try to live on Mel Gibson's private island

Make it great again.

Taiwan, Japan, Maybe some eastern Euro country. Maybe I will just buy a boat and live on that in the ocean.

If it comes to it, I'm standing my ground.

There is a habitable mountain/meadow range about 20km behind my house completely off the grid in which I can live off the land no problem.

Reminds me of the last battle playing as Russians in Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

Elysium will save you

Is there enough land there for white people to live indefinitely? Also, what province?

Nowhere, because unlike you cucks, we will never let this happen to our cunts

t. /v4/ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Even Elysium wasn't safe.

NO BORDERS NO NATIONS, GIVE OUR TECHNOLOGY TO CRIMINAL GANGS.

Blomkamp is a Boer, He secretly knows the ending is terrifying. He grew up around that kinda' shit.

To my backyard

why would i go anywhere lol

Albania or Lebanon, maybe Iran

You forgot Poland ;-)

>lists top 3 worst countries/people on earth.
>albanian the literal worst ""human"" beings on earth

BC interior.

Sure there is easily enough clean water (many lakes), hunting, agriculture etc. for many many people to live sustainably for a long time

I'm in NYC. The shitskins here hate me, and the murricans outside of the city hate me. There are really two choices (a) we get liberated or (b) leave. The fighting against the hordes is not an option here, this is the ground zero of this shit.

sorry bud, you're already on Soros' shit list.
frontpagemag.com/point/262322/kerry-give-award-soros-activist-aiding-muslim-daniel-greenfield

>Where will you go when there's nothing left to save?

Home.

come home, white man

NZ, not a lot of people, south island is rough to live on outside the larger towns. Isolated.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaCA6wkJVSY

I went to Albania, its incredibly poor but the crime is low(criminals all move to Western Europe,) the people are nice, and the girls are surprisingly QT.
I felt the same about Serbia. So I'm neutral in their feud.

However Bosnia is a terrible place full of terrible people, you should hate Bosnia if you hate any country in that region.
t. random traveler

Japan

Oh wait, I'm already here.

>Bulgarian luring more victims to his nightmare of a country

Nowhere. This is still my home you coward.

>mudshits wonder why we treat them bad

top kek

I am balt. I will just go back to baltic lands.

Would go live somewhere remote in bosnia-hercegovina

we'll poison the wells and head for the mountains as usual

Is it all just memes? If you treat them so bad how come you have 20% Muslims?

Come to the southern Albanian mountain of Gramos, where one of my homes is located

Die.
Stop white flight, start white fight.

>20%

It's less than 10, also our muslims are not actual mudshits, they are mostly bulgarians who converted to "islam" during ottoman period to avoid the huge taxes, that now live in the mountains and grow tobacco. Also, their sect is different from your average islam. They never chimp out and have as low birth rates as normal people.

Nah thanks balkan m8 life could be breddy gud in the mountains of hercegovina

I'd be off to Svalbard.

Pretty much this. Even if America turns into a euro-style cuck paradise, it's not like moving to Canada, Europe, or Australia will be any better.

further north. i do better in cold climates than niggers.

shut up faggot. albanians are criminal niggers. every single one. hamburger faggot.

Watch out for wild serbs user. They'll chimp out on u.

Ok

T.Zezak

Some asian country with low muslim population

>implying I'll leave
>Implying I won't go innawoods to Oregon or Alaska
Faggot

Im actually half serb so i got that going for me

Yeah... :D

Chile is an absolute shithole, please don't move here, we are full of niggers and muslims

also there is water for 2 years only

depends

if civil war - stay

if vs. government - run

>Implying you'd ever be brave enough to actually fight for your country
Whiny bitches like you would probably be the first ones to flee the country, so please stop acting tough on the internet, when you're nothing more than a shitposter who's never actually experienced war.

>ignoring Russia

Wew, they wont behead u

Poland

Russia. It'll have to get pretty bad though before that happens. I speak Russian somewhat so it's the logical choice for me.

I have zero sense of patriotism for America at this point and I feel combined pity and anger for those who did.

Look at these guys. Do you think they went, "Let's go boys, if we pull this off some day a proud black man who grew up eating dogs in Indonesia will be President"?

This shithole isn't worth fighting for. Yours might be.

Yes. pls stay away from Chile. We're fine down here.

Our country is biggest enough my man. New england and northwest are safe havens for the white man for now. Worst case scenario we go to Montana/Wyoming which are beautiful places

So where? is there's nowhere left?

Poland

As an E.E i will probably go to china.

You Jews know the score better than anybody. You went back where it all began and you murdered every Arab shitbag who said otherwise. Anybody who tries to shame you for that is a dumbfuck or an active traitor.

Sup Forums will be a federation of ethnically european island republics in the south pacific by then so dont worry because the gears are already in motion :)

>mfw don't like israel and slefhatefully redpilled

I'm hoping it's just too cold for them to follow us here. This is why we fought the argies. Thatcher knew.

tahiti or new caledonia

I ain't running faggot.

Idaho? Siberia? China?

Québec

Me too. Let's meet up in Xi'an.

but i think some places will still be OK

other country will just sit and watch when west destroys himself :DD

second cold war is russia win

Ill go up north to Canacuck

>Israel
>Is there nowhere left
Not anymore, thanks to you ...

It'd be cool to have a country where we could deny citizenship to people based on their religion or other criteria, but I guess unless you're israel that just makes you a bigot and a racist.

Jokes on you, that's the only place in the middle east without oil.

Agreed. Stay and fight, or die trying.

Israel's my plan B if shit goes down in USA and spills over to the shithole I currently live in.

Israel is 35% Ashkenazi

The falkland islands of course. The final bastion of british pride.

Hivemind i also though about Xi'an.

Thailand Philippines or Belize desu

>Implying people don't call Israel racist / apartheid state for that

>implying Israelis actaully give a shit about muslims

Also, you do realize Israel has billions of dollars worth of natural gas, right? Who the fuck needs oil at its current price lmao.

A land is as valuable as it's people.

Israel is like South Africa, the dirt isn't magical but it becomes inherently superior to the dirt surrounding it because the inhabitants aren't COMPLETE fucking retards and the gibs me dats will never comprehend that if they are ever gibben dat, they will just destroy it and have nothing all over again.

If the UK goes to shit (i.e. we have a second referendum and decide to stay in the EU) I'll leave for Australia/New Zealand

Both those countries are so far removed from all the problems in the world. NZ in particular seems very comfy.

So do you think I should stay?

I really don't like this place, every time I go back from abroad I hate it more
I am redpilled about (((them)))

Yep, look at Gaza. When Israel pulled out it was a decent city, then HAMAS destroyed all the "zionist" infrastructure there. Result is what we see now.

Yeah, Chile is pretty bad, don't move here. It's totally true, no lies. Stay away.

Well, I don't know what it is you specifically don't like about Israel. I'd argue most of the Jews living in Israel are less fucking horrid than the ones living in say NYC because they're fucking aware what muslims do. Israelis who remember 1967 / 1973 are probably not gonna be leftist retards like the Jews in NYC who kiss Palestinian / BDS asses.

Certain individuals that need to be dealt with aside, if you don't stay and try to fix your homeland/country, it'll only get worse.

mountains and other non inhabited areas.

Even if we get completely taken over, there's still hope for a civil war. Or maybe just peaceful secession of a state or two.

i already told u guys and nobody listen to me

>fight
>die
>leave
>win
Leave is correct answer, fighting is to lower our political power and goals, we can not be in this state.